Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 10:02 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,975,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Hey, maybe the guy is staring at the girl because he is thinking, "Holy Sh97, no way should that girl be wearing that in public!!".
I have seen so many girls/woman wearing tight fitting clothes and stomach revealing shirts that have absolutely no business wearing them.
Has a fat belly hanging over the waist of a short skirt revealing a shapeless butt and cellulite become the new sexy?

Very true indeed! I myself have stared at fifty year olds doing their best Britney Spears "Hit me Baby One More Time!" impersonation out of shock, dismay, and revolusion as opposed to lust and desire.

I mean, you don't see chubby fifty year old men with their shirts of walking down the street thinking they're built like 50 Cent (unless they're at the beach, but then, they have an excuse)

Old 06-06-2009, 10:04 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,668,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post

You go your whole life and no matter what you dress like, no matter how much you clean yourself up and smile and go out, the opposite sex still never notices you are alive. Their eyes just sort of roll off of you as if you were a piece of litter on the street and you never got so much as a second look. Well, that is my world and the world of quite a number of men like me (short and not good looking)

Women complain about being looked at like a piece of meat, well, TRY BEING "LOOKED AT" LIKE THE YOUR INVISIBLE FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, THEN SEE IF YOU STILL WANT TO COMPLAIN. The only thing worst then being looked at like a sexual being is not being looked at like a sexual being.
Sounds like you have other issues that go beyond what was originally posted.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:16 AM

544 posts, read 1,058,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I found that out as I got older (and plumper) I still get attention when I want it but it's a more respectful type of attention. Guys even looked at my face for the majority of the conversation, which didn't happen that much when I was in my I Wanna Dance Fir Luke Skywalker days. But I'm just naturally attractive so I'd get hit on if I was wearing a burlap sack.

LOL looking at ur albums it seems like ur partial to cleavge tho I agree with u tho about dressing a certain way because u want a response if you dont want to stand out wear something nice that u feel comfortable in but doesnt get unwanted stares

Old 06-06-2009, 10:20 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Or, how about the Moms of the "Prosti-tots" daughters they have, that walk around with half thier butts hanging out and almost naked. They get madder than he!! at guys who look at thier kids.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:33 AM

2,984 posts, read 5,855,208 times
Only a stupid dumb woman wears a top in which her boobs are popping out and then when a guy walks past her she puts her hand over the exposed areas so the guy won't look. If a woman does not want men to look don't show your boobs, show some common sense. Are women the more cleaver sex? It is yet to be determined for many of them.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:39 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times
I do not know why anyone would get mad over it in public. I could see the gym because a lot of workout wear that is comfortable when you are thinner is just fitted. Baggy stuff bunches all up. There is a difference between looking and oogling. This one girl who was super tall and in heels came into a store where I worked. She had on this super tight t-shirt that was slit down to the bottom of her boobs and I turned because she said something and her boobs were right there. I made a face and then we both just laughed. I did not even have to say anything she knew exactly what it was. LOL

Stop staring at people. No one likes that. Is it really that hard to sneak a peak and go on about your day? I really hate this oogle factor as I do not even dress skanky at all and it still happens.Its just rude to stare no matter what anyone is wearing.

Men primp it out just as much as the females. But they seem to like the attention no matter where it comes from. LOL

Old 06-06-2009, 12:11 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I found that out as I got older (and plumper) I still get attention when I want it but it's a more respectful type of attention. Guys even looked at my face for the majority of the conversation, which didn't happen that much when I was in my I Wanna Dance Fir Luke Skywalker days. But I'm just naturally attractive so I'd get hit on if I was wearing a burlap sack.
Yes, your humility is as compelling as your beauty.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:17 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Yes, your humility is as compelling as your beauty.
It's not my fault that cute genes run in my family hey if i don't think it, who will?

Old 06-07-2009, 01:45 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Very true indeed! I myself have stared at fifty year olds doing their best Britney Spears "Hit me Baby One More Time!" impersonation out of shock, dismay, and revolusion as opposed to lust and desire.

I mean, you don't see chubby fifty year old men with their shirts of walking down the street thinking they're built like 50 Cent (unless they're at the beach, but then, they have an excuse)
Well, I'm closer to 40...but my job keeps me in good physical shape, plus I don't drive, so it's walking back and forth to work, around 45 minutes to an hour, both ways. I don't pile on the calories either--only eat once a day normally.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:44 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I stare. Pleading guilty....I LOVE women. I just do it subtly and never yell etc. The wierd part is that only OLDER gals in good condition really get my attention. The young gals just aren't as sexy....just my opinion.
. I'm with ya on this one. Always have been, even as a young man in my 20's. A sexy older woman will turn my head every time and always has. They carry themselves better, aren't trying to get the 'hey' look at me ' response,have a much better perception of men and a better understanding as well, and the games are out the window. Poise, confidence, experience and class have always served to turn my head much faster than a short skirt with an empty shell wearing it. I know many women that are into their 50's now, that, if I were a single guy, I would not hesitate in the least to least let know that I am VERY interested. Two in particular leap to mind, both of them 59, and just plain HOT far beyond just physical appearance. I just turned 45 and would be over the moon to take either of these gals out and would feel the same were I still in my 20's. Yep, they can keep the skimpy bikinis on the beach, I prefer the classy evening gown gliding across the carpet. My my, have I rambled.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships