U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:11 PM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,525 posts, read 7,862,478 times
Reputation: 8079
Default Why do so many cry baby guys have girlfriends?

I guess I always looked at my dad and grandfather as ideal examples of men.

They always kkep their cool and remain in full control of sutuations.

I've seen guys bump into my dad and his response is "are you ok?". I think that's cool . He kept his cool but takes the high road.

I am a people watcher and I see so many guys get bumped into and all of a sudden here comes the "mean mug" as if their entire world was just destroyed because someone bumped into them. Or they act like you just irritated the holy Shjt out of them.

I'm like gee-whiz, these guys always seem to have girlfriends at least they are always walking with the opposite sex. Although it does not mean it's there girlfriends.

Usually brother and sisters don't walk holding hands unless it's........

West Virgina....

Anyway, why do so many cry baby guys have girlfriends?

Last edited by Ron.; 06-05-2009 at 01:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:13 PM
 
3,088 posts, read 5,702,711 times
Reputation: 1950
what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:19 PM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,525 posts, read 7,862,478 times
Reputation: 8079
It says: why do so many cry baby guys have girlfriends?


Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:29 PM
 
2,970 posts, read 4,284,753 times
Reputation: 1910
b/c there are so many crybaby guys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:31 PM
 
25,170 posts, read 33,186,618 times
Reputation: 6678
Once a very obese woman (twice my size) bumped into me at a nightclub and it actually hurt....I was pretty irritated. She said "sorry" and I said "you should be".......it was a little snarky of me only because her running into me actually hurt and knocked me off balance....she wasn't soft and mushy like a marshmallow .... it would have been more pleasant if she was....

Anyways,

Like I've said before I've seen a trend of wimpy sulking passive aggressive men with overbearing hyper controlling abusive loud mouth women. It disgusts me to see that and both types of people are horrible to be around.

Last edited by artsyguy; 06-05-2009 at 02:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:34 PM
 
Location: Delaware...Oi
1,293 posts, read 2,168,190 times
Reputation: 529
Spell check man, spell check.

As to the original question, same reason as why you get so many metrosexuals, it's perceived as what women want. Everything equal, nobody should be treated differently because of sex, or how they look, dress, or act at all. Which is complete bull. Still happens, people just aren't as honest about it anymore.

Respect has become mistaken for a one size fits all approach to everything and everybody. Anything else isn't encouraged when taught, much as a "do as I say, not as I do" approach to ethics.

This in combination with less men having father figures that actually teach anything aside from getting the next girl, or an alimony/welfare check and it's not pretty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:41 PM
 
Location: Virginia
6,530 posts, read 8,907,643 times
Reputation: 3046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I guess I always looked at my dada nad grand father as ideal examples of men.
Geezus, is this one guy that you call this??? Or is it three different people?? If it's three people, who is "nad" and wouldn't you imagine he'd like to be called something else??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:46 PM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,525 posts, read 7,862,478 times
Reputation: 8079
So I guess you're the spelling police?

Reps coming.....






Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
Spell check man, spell check.

As to the original question, same reason as why you get so many metrosexuals, it's perceived as what women want. Everything equal, nobody should be treated differently because of sex, or how they look, dress, or act at all. Which is complete bull. Still happens, people just aren't as honest about it anymore.

Respect has become mistaken for a one size fits all approach to everything and everybody. Anything else isn't encouraged when taught, much as a "do as I say, not as I do" approach to ethics.

This in combination with less men having father figures that actually teach anything aside from getting the next girl, or an alimony/welfare check and it's not pretty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:47 PM
 
Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,365 posts, read 3,685,265 times
Reputation: 29261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
Geezus, is this one guy that you call this??? Or is it three different people?? If it's three people, who is "nad" and wouldn't you imagine he'd like to be called something else??

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:47 PM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,525 posts, read 7,862,478 times
Reputation: 8079
HAHAHAHAHA!


I did not catch that. Thanks.....



Reps coming your way!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
Geezus, is this one guy that you call this??? Or is it three different people?? If it's three people, who is "nad" and wouldn't you imagine he'd like to be called something else??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:25 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top