Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2011, 12:12 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
To the original op's question,

No not at all. Women whose children have multiple fathers are pathetic and disgusting. Single mother's have single handedly damaged an entire generation of children (especially males) in the united states.

Their "struggle" deserves no quarter, they should have made better choices.
As a woman who does not have children out of wedlock, divorce, or any circumstance that resides outside my personal ideals (like the plethora of fools that plague this forum) my gut reaction to posts like yours is vomit visceral. Single-handedly, eh? Little more is as narrow minded and mind numbing. Really, there is no life to your words, but the ever so common ramblings of what I can only assume to be an issue of poor prenatal care. The likes of your parents could have done the species a big favor by not breeding in the first place. And their marital status makes no difference in any way. The big offense of single mothers, as I understand it, is a matter of populating substandard humans. Does it really matter? Are the lot of you any better? I think not...not by a long shot.

How about this? I'm **** poor tire of men who are too stupid to know that sexual intercourse, the type of sexual intercourse that results in a child, takes two participants. This obvious, but clearly difficult to obtain knowledge, is not dependent on two parent or one parent homes. Stop robbing my precious oxygen. You don't deserve one molecule.

Last edited by Braunwyn; 08-14-2011 at 12:24 AM..

Old 08-14-2011, 12:19 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,307,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
As a woman who does not have children out of wedlock, divorce, or any circumstance that resides outside my personal ideals (like the plethora of fools that plague this forum) my gut reaction to posts like yours is vomit visceral. Single-handedly, eh? Little more is as narrow minded and mind numbing. Really, there is no life to your words, but the ever so common ramblings of what I can only assume to be an issue of poor prenatal care. The likes of your parents could have done the species a big favor by not breeding in the first place. And their marital status makes no difference in any way. The big offense of single mothers, as I understand it, is a matter of populating substandard humans. Does it really matter? Are the lot of you any better? I think not...not by a long shot.

How about this? I'm **** poor tire of men who are too stupid to know that sexual intercourse, the type of sexual intercourse that results in a child, takes two participants. This obvious, but clearly difficult to obtain knowledge, is not dependent on two parent or one parent homes. Stop robbing my precious oxygen. You don't deserve one molecule.
are you finished? I think I may have been robbed of a few molecules there.

Whoop dee frigging doo

Good for you for having your children within those circumstances, I have some doggie biscuits for you as well if it'd make you feel any better (you can share them with your crumb crunchers).

a bit of a segue..as to why my view is so harsh.

I make a good living as a musician, and occasionally I teach children how to play, write etc. A good deal of my work is done in schools where my children come from damaged single parent households. I see the way some of these women treat their kids and its disgusting and pathetic. These women should have been robbed of their reproduction capabilities before they even got out the gate. I say this because I truly care about my students, I talk alot of sh*t on this board but I'd never ever let my students hear my opinions on this subject. I can't control their situation at home, but I tell them my story because it isn't too far off from the life they're dealing with. The kids always ask me questions on how i'm able to travel, play etc I tell them it always comes down to choice. (A few of my siblings are single parents, and I love their children as if they were my own but I can't get with that). I agree marital status is irrelevant, you brought that up (I'm surprised to see some logic from you).

I see a good deal of my boys, robbed through economic/psychological hardships. In some cases my boys don't even know how to brush/comb their hair, etc other things that they should be learning at home. Sometimes a few of my kids can't even complete the lesson because they have to go shopping or to work for the rest of the family (at 12-14 years old). These boys (and girls) aren't even adults, and they're struggling to take care of their families, and I hear their mother's put them down "you little wimp, punk etc". Its offensive. No child should have to be put through these hardships. A good deal of parents choices effect their child's behavior.

In all cases, its not all mothers that are bad but they can't cope with load simple as that. It's bad enough kids already have to be victims of political games run by board of ed's and various non profit's in public education.

Its easy for someone to get knocked up without protection, people don't want to admit it was a mistake so they call the child "a blessing". When that happens 4 to 5 more times is the child really a blessing? Is it a blessing when you have to work at least 14 hours a day, and your too tired to raise your own children because you have to make ends meet alone? Is it a blessing?

how about this? I pretty sick and tired of hearing people defend women with multiple children from different men as if they were saints. There's nothing saintly about getting knocked up by an idiot who you know won't help you support his spawn. It's ridiculous, illogical ovary induced behavior. A good deal of times, both parties aren't ready to become parents. It takes more than two parents, it takes a village.

whew..got me a little worked up before soundcheck!

Old 08-14-2011, 01:07 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,058 times
Ovary induced behavior is right. Lol I gotta use that some time!

Old 08-14-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
are you finished? I think I may have been robbed of a few molecules there.

whew..got me a little worked up before soundcheck!
The whole single-mom single-handedly damaging a generation is simply too stupid for words. I have absolutely no sympathy for stupid; not a morsel. And lets be clear, you did not note that it's a people problem, a parents problem, but the miraculous ability of single moms at large to self-fertilize. There should be a site similar to fundies say the darndest things for seculars.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:32 PM

165 posts, read 323,070 times
As long as people continue to sympathize with, make concessions, continue to provide social services for these poor decisions makers, the trend to be a baby mama/baby daddy will continue.

Take away social services, mandate education, mandate parenting and birth control classes, place caps on how long you can recieve govt assistance over your lifetime and watch the change occur.

Oh wait, all of the above is already in place, just that states don't enforce these policies and further enable trifling, irresponsible, and reckless behavior.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBound09 View Post
As long as people continue to sympathize with, make concessions, continue to provide social services for these poor decisions makers, the trend to be a baby mama/baby daddy will continue.

Take away social services, mandate education, mandate parenting and birth control classes, place caps on how long you can recieve govt assistance over your lifetime and watch the change occur.

Oh wait, all of the above is already in place, just that states don't enforce these policies and further enable trifling, irresponsible, and reckless behavior.
I agree. I don't know if mandated bc in lieu of gov assistance should be off the table, but that's an argument for the P&C forum I guess.

Old 08-15-2011, 03:12 PM

40 posts, read 38,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
The whole single-mom single-handedly damaging a generation is simply too stupid for words. I have absolutely no sympathy for stupid; not a morsel. And lets be clear, you did not note that it's a people problem, a parents problem, but the miraculous ability of single moms at large to self-fertilize. There should be a site similar to fundies say the darndest things for seculars.
I agree. Rather telling that some of the people on this thread don't understand what it takes to make a baby. Nor do they seem to realize that a women can typically have less children than a man can. He can impregnate many women over a short period, so deal with the men too.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:36 PM

1,128 posts, read 1,645,593 times
Quote:
To the original op's question,

No not at all. Women whose children have multiple fathers are pathetic and disgusting. Single mother's have single handedly damaged an entire generation of children (especially males) in the united states.

Their "struggle" deserves no quarter, they should have made better choices.
Ur post is pathetic and disgusting.
Wjat about the men? It takes 2 to tango...just because they are not the ones raising the kids people forget about the damage they do!
Im a single mom, and I raised my kids pretty much alone, and have wworked and gone back to college. My kids are smart compassionate individuals who thank God do not judge people like you do

Old 08-16-2011, 10:59 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
My kids are smart compassionate individuals who thank God do not judge people like you do
Oh, take off the blinders. OF COURSE they judge people... you do, too. Everyone would be stupid not too.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Oh, take off the blinders. OF COURSE they judge people... you do, too. Everyone would be stupid not too.
This is correct, but not all extrapolate those judgements to entire populations or a demographic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships