Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2011, 07:39 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
Duh, gee golly wiz you sectarians say the most obvious things!

you guys are very entertaining
We're entertaining? Have you caught the length of your last post? You are the one entertaining...yourself. Any how, my post was just a reminder for you all.

Old 08-21-2011, 01:13 AM

1,128 posts, read 1,645,465 times
Thank God the fate of the world does not rest in the hands of someone like "wordlife" that is all I can say.......

Old 08-21-2011, 02:09 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,962,597 times
It comes down to this. For women.."He's the man you chose". Fro men if she has many different snot gobblers by different daddy's then more power to you.. You will get your reward when after providing for the child one of them will say "You ain't my daddy"..

I have found for most women there is a bond between her and the baby daddy especially the first one.. I say date and do whatever but don't marry until the kids are grown..

Old 08-21-2011, 02:20 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,101,006 times
God, I loathe that term and all that it stands for so much I can't see straight.

Click here to find out all you need to know about its definition and the type of people who use the term and are participants in either of the two positions involved in that scenario.

Urban Dictionary: baby daddy

Old 08-21-2011, 02:43 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,432 times
Lightbulb My Suspicions Were Correct...

Quote:
If Mommy and Daddy were both focused they wouldn't be in that predicament. Don't put words in my mouth, children are children whether they come from the slums or the hills. I do take pity when they have to suffer for the mistakes of their parents. A child didn't ask to be born, but they're parents made the choice to disregard using protection (or sterilization).

I don't, and I don't care for that matter. I didn't make the mess. There's also lots of crap men have to deal with from women on a regular basis (kids or not).

I can understand that, see my post earlier in the thread about what I deal with in classrooms from time to time. Those women made the choice to be in those relationships, quite often they head right back into them. If your a glutton for punishment you get what you deserve in the end. I agree that no one deserves to be abused regardless of their gender.

So basically what your saying is that young men like myself, who have focused on their careers/life goals should take notice of some hole who didn't? We should take up the slack of raising some other hack's spawn because "its the right thing to do". boo hoo hoo, give me a f'n break. That's her fault if she keeps going back to the same applicant pool. Its unfortunate that a person could lose their life as well, but thats their choice. If I wake up everyday and decide to walk in the middle of an interstate highway, there's a good chance that i'll probably lose my life at one point or another.

You wouldn't have a problem dating a single father because your a single mother d'oh! the playing field is even in that regard.

Hey if you feel that way then that's cool, only label I came into this thread with was #team no kids

I'm pretty relaxed bro, I didn't come into this thread trying to be a white knight. A question was asked and I shared my opinion. In my opinion it's a dumb choice, thats that.

If her man is an idiot, then she's and even bigger idiot for deciding (hey you get that, thats a choice! ding ding ding) to have children with him. You nip that situation before it turns into a mess and you have a child's life involved. Hey let me ask you something, does a boxer decide to get in a ring just becacuse he like's being hit in the face? I'm pretty sure he made a choice to jump in there. Any man or women who decides to slap around someone around in an abusive manner is pathetic, and anyone who sticks around to take that abuse is even more ridiculous.

Yes, I knew you where a white knight but this very entertaining. You were married 3 times? twice to single mothers? (exhibit a ) You said it yourself, you ended it because you couldn't get along with their mothers. Your problems weren't caused by the kids, because the kids didn't make the mistake their mothers did (Duh..). In actuality you would have been better off just having an occasional romp with these women and then disregarding them like crumpled tissue. You'd have saved yourself valuable time and money.

One of the most courageous things a man can do is take up arms, and defend the land and people that he loves. One of the stupidest things he can do is allow himself to be bamboozled into taking care of an absentee man's children.

We obviously have a different idea of what courage is.

Who cares if a hole decides to date? Yes i'm a man and I made my choice when I uttered the word next. Real life is dealing with the pervasive nature of over the hill women and the emasculated men who enable their damaging behavior.

Was *** dumpster too harsh of a word for you? Well I'll tone it down a notch, hows about "sperm repository". Hey people can live their lives the way they want, if a man decides he wants to go to prison (marriage), and step up to take care of someone else's kids (emasculation/cashbox) then more power to him (sucker).

I'd pay good money to see you figure out if you still have a sack of balls down there, I'd imagine it'd be kind of like watching Charlie Chaplin (just less entertaining).

So said the White Knight who had to bail on two sinking ships....

Duh, gee golly wiz you sectarians say the most obvious things!

you guys are very entertaining
Uh-huh...just as I suspected...trying to spit insults and chest-beat and show the whoooooole world how big a man you are...and any OTHER man who doesn't act or carry on according to your book of rules is a 'White Knight' or a [your term from another post/thread] 'mangina'...you need to quit watching so many movies or so much TV, and stop calling names and such, because when my head hits my pillow tonight, I will be sleeping next to an intelligent, attractive, proud, loving black woman, thank you very much, and I will definitely NOT be losing one wink of sleep over your opinion of me, and your overpowering need to yell out 'YO---I'm a man, y'all!!!' every 30 seconds...

Newsflash #1...Real men DON'T need to advertise...men who decide to date and/or marry single moms, and thus deal with their kid(s), aren't 'suckers', and the women themselves aren't (as you so casually put it) 'sperm repositories'...last time I looked, no one here or in the real world needed your permission or blessing to date, marry, eat, sleep, dance the Macarena, or anything else for that matter, so please keep from exercising your imaginary 'right' to look down your nose at other people, because they're going to do as they see fit, no matter how much you lip-flap on an internet chat forum...

Newsflash #2...I have taken up arms to defend this country (US Army)...further, my 'stones' are in the same place they have been for over 35 years---right between my legs...some of the things you've said to other posters here, lead me to believe that you don't possess the intelligence or maturity god gave a tribe of tap-dancing baboons to hustle for change in the back alley behind an abandoned Krispy Kreme store...mouth and attitude and insults are NOT the gateway to adulthood, despite what you may have been led to believe...

You're entitled to your opinion of something being a 'dumb choice'---I'll grant you that...but SOME folk DON'T view it as a dumb choice, and have gone on to have successful relationships and marriages as well...

So, you can keep right on trying to be Harry Harda**, and other folk who have decided to date/marry single moms will go right on with their lives, along with the over 800 million people in China who ALSO don't give a flip about you or your macho posturing...have a great day

Old 08-21-2011, 03:37 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,300 times
Heck no. I wouldn't use "feel sorry for" because there are about.......2 million forms of birth control.
On the flip side
When I meet a man who has multiple baby momma's I'm thinking:
1. Where you ever married or are you out there having unprotected sex with whomever
2. You lack the ability to choose the person to bear your seed.
3. Do you expect me to compromise my lifestyle because of the decisions you made for which I will not be financially responsible for in the future?
4. Health risk? You are randomly having unprotected sex with "whoever" since 9 times out of 10 it wasn't a long term/marriage relationship so I'm kind of cool on you.
5. Did you learn the lesson? Okay baby daddy 1 hit it and quit it and you have a baby. Second baby daddy did the same thing. Baby daddy #3.......did we get the lesson?

Old 08-21-2011, 05:13 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
It comes down to this. For women.."He's the man you chose". Fro men if she has many different snot gobblers by different daddy's then more power to you.. You will get your reward when after providing for the child one of them will say "You ain't my daddy"..

I have found for most women there is a bond between her and the baby daddy especially the first one.. I say date and do whatever but don't marry until the kids are grown..
Rofl snot gobblers! try snot miners! Hehehehe

Old 08-21-2011, 05:53 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,100 times
Woman who have children from marriages are put in a different category by me. This is JMO. Women who had a couple of marriages that did not work out, and bore kids from that marriage, I dont call them baby mamas. To me, the term 'baby mama' is reserved for the women who have like three kids by two different men, for example, never having been married to either of the men.

Through my job, i met a woman with 4 kids with a different daddy for each of them. Never married. Another woman had 6 kids, 3 by one man, 3 by another. Never been married to either man. Of course, both are on welfare. I just cant respect the decisions, or lack thereof, of these people. Neither the woman nor man involved.

The reason some may look more harshly on the mom in some cases? Well lets look at the woman I just mentioned with the 4 kids by 4 different men. Now, a couple of the men, their kid with this woman is their only child. BUT..this woman..she has FOUR. Now, i will give her the first 'oops'. Hey, she got pregnant the first time. Ok. But, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th?? Come on..she is the one popping out all these kids. At what point is she going to say..gee..I need to be careful and use precautions or make the men wear it or just dont have sex? She needed to protect her own body. Dont expect some dude to do it.

So, this type of woman (and man) is the baby mama and baby daddy I envison. And no, I dont much care for either. There's no excuse for that.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:01 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,307,278 times
Default Just as I suspected..someone's got a vah jay jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Uh-huh...just as I suspected...trying to spit insults and chest-beat and show the whoooooole world how big a man you are...and any OTHER man who doesn't act or carry on according to your book of rules is a 'White Knight' or a [your term from another post/thread] 'mangina'...
No one's throwing insults but its clear your taking things a bit personal, maybe you should try a different brand of pads next month. I'm glad your taking notes, reading my advice in other threads but i'm disappointed that your not using it. I didn't invent that terminology, in fact i'm sure men were using it before you realized you were dripping in betarade.

Quote:
you need to quit watching so many movies or so much TV, and stop calling names and such, because when my head hits my pillow tonight, I will be sleeping next to an intelligent, attractive, proud, loving black woman, thank you very much, and I will definitely NOT be losing one wink of sleep over your opinion of me, and your overpowering need to yell out 'YO---I'm a man, y'all!!!' every 30 seconds...
Who cares? no one needs to shout the obvious if they have a sack (that includes alluding to laying pipe, it's given duh).

Quote:
Newsflash #1...Real men DON'T need to advertise...
Real men don't need to advertise the obvious in bold...

Quote:
men who decide to date and/or marry single moms, and thus deal with their kid(s), aren't 'suckers', and the women themselves aren't (as you so casually put it) 'sperm repositories'...last time I looked, no one here or in the real world needed your permission or blessing to date, marry, eat, sleep, dance the Macarena, or anything else for that matter, so please keep from exercising your imaginary 'right' to look down your nose at other people, because they're going to do as they see fit, no matter how much you lip-flap on an internet chat forum...
Your right, no one need's my permission but you keep bringing that up.. I could give a **** less if you like prison , that's your spiel. Hey you were married to two single mothers, I think that dumb as nails..don't take offense to information you volunteer on a message board.

Quote:
Newsflash #2...I have taken up arms to defend this country (US Army)...
Defending land and people you love is something different than furthering the imperialistic ideals of the American empire, but tis' that is an entirely different discussion for another forum (I support the courage in some of our enlisted, but most men and women would do fine to know that they don't need an outfit to truly become a soldier).

Quote:
further, my 'stones' are in the same place they have been for over 35 years---right between my legs...
O RLY?

Quote:
some of the things you've said to other posters here, lead me to believe that you don't possess the intelligence or maturity god gave a tribe of tap-dancing baboons to hustle for change in the back alley behind an abandoned Krispy Kreme store...mouth and attitude and insults are NOT the gateway to adulthood, despite what you may have been led to believe...
Some of the things you've said have reminded me of how boring it can be to listen to a beaten dog, 35 + years of raging betahood good lord...

Quote:
You're entitled to your opinion of something being a 'dumb choice'---I'll grant you that...but SOME folk DON'T view it as a dumb choice, and have gone on to have successful relationships and marriages as well...
Yeah I have an opinion, no need to get worked up over it on a message board. There are some people who eat fast food everyday and they don't think it's bad for their health, I could care less.

Quote:
So, you can keep right on trying to be Harry Harda**, and other folk who have decided to date/marry single moms will go right on with their lives, along with the over 800 million people in China who ALSO don't give a flip about you or your macho posturing...have a great day
No macho posturing going on here, but if you feel that way then maybe should check for your sack (again) although i'm pretty sure you'll find a bloody pad (signaling you still have a pair....of ovaries). I'm off to pack my bags for a show/excursion in lovely northern europa, thanks for the cautionary examp...ahem "tale" about suckers champ.

have a good day and safe travels brother.

Old 08-23-2011, 07:21 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,432 times
Lightbulb Thanks For The Good Laugh...

Quote:
No one's throwing insults but its clear your taking things a bit personal, maybe you should try a different brand of pads next month. I'm glad your taking notes, reading my advice in other threads but i'm disappointed that your not using it. I didn't invent that terminology, in fact i'm sure men were using it before you realized you were dripping in betarade.

Who cares? no one needs to shout the obvious if they have a sack (that includes alluding to laying pipe, it's given duh).

Real men don't need to advertise the obvious in bold...

Your right, no one need's my permission but you keep bringing that up.. I could give a **** less if you like prison , that's your spiel. Hey you were married to two single mothers, I think that dumb as nails..don't take offense to information you volunteer on a message board.

Defending land and people you love is something different than furthering the imperialistic ideals of the American empire, but tis' that is an entirely different discussion for another forum (I support the courage in some of our enlisted, but most men and women would do fine to know that they don't need an outfit to truly become a soldier).

O RLY?

Some of the things you've said have reminded me of how boring it can be to listen to a beaten dog, 35 + years of raging betahood good lord...

Yeah I have an opinion, no need to get worked up over it on a message board. There are some people who eat fast food everyday and they don't think it's bad for their health, I could care less.

No macho posturing going on here, but if you feel that way then maybe should check for your sack (again) although i'm pretty sure you'll find a bloody pad (signaling you still have a pair....of ovaries). I'm off to pack my bags for a show/excursion in lovely northern europa, thanks for the cautionary examp...ahem "tale" about suckers champ.

have a good day and safe travels brother.
As a matter of fact, in this instance, I AM taking things a bit personally, because you seem to have anointed yourself as some all-knowing sage of machohood, and apparently anyone who isn't 'layin' pipe' or 'pumpin' and dumpin', is a 'sucker' or a 'White Knight', or a 'mangina', who needs to 'check his sack for ovaries' and needs to 'change his pads'...righhhhhht, real groundbreaking stuff there...no bold letters this trip, but I'll say this---real men don't need to sink to stuff like that...if I disagree with someone's opinion, I'll let 'em know in a way that doesn't involve questioning someone else's manhood, thank you very much...

I will have a good day, and safe travels to boot...I'm sorry that you still seem to have this low opinion of men who choose to date and marry single women, y'know, calling folks 'suckers' and 'beta males' etc etc...you can come on here making references to female tendencies ('bloody pads and ovaries'? Really? You have nothing better than that?), and call me anything except late for dinner, but at the end of the day, I can go home to a beautiful, intelligent, loving wife, who knows that her husband is 100% man, and doesn't have to sink to this level

So please, have fun as you tiddle-toddle off to Europe or wherever...I said it once, and I'll say it again---and just for your edification, people who happen not to agree with you are not 'beaten dogs' or 'suckers'---men who decide to step up and date or marry single moms, and love the kids as WELL as the Mom, are not suckers, no matter how you might try to spin it otherwise...they don't really care what you think, and neither do I or a lot of other folk here, because quiet as it's kept, you're not the final authority on the subject...

The original thrust of the thread was 'pity for women who have multiple kids by multiple fathers'...do I have pity? Not really, because those ladies made choices they may have been ill-prepared to deal with, and the fathers, to me, were equally as irresponsible...if you are not prepared to bring a child into this world, and raise said child properly, mothers AND fathers, then don't...I have no patience with some goon bragging to his partners about how many kids he has by multiple women, nor do I have patience for the mothers who let this happen...

I do, however, salute those moms who have made the choice to raise the child themselves, and bend over backwards to make sure thier child is raised RIGHT...if they want to eventually find love, and if that man decides to step up and be a possible role model for the child, and accepts BOTH mother and child, then more power to 'em...yeah, I volunteered that I was married to two single moms---but those were choices I made, and if others choose not to do so, men and women alike, then I'm not gonna sit and call them names based on THEIR choices...I'll respect them, same as I would hope they'd respect me---that's how it's done

Finally, if all you can do is continue to try and show everyone here how cool you are based on the number of smart remarks you can stuff in a single post, I suggest you try a different approach, because that dog don't hunt

Last edited by captaincatfish; 08-23-2011 at 07:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships