Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 05:04 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,367,298 times

Advertisements

OP, define wrong.

Show me a person who hasn't done an immoral thing in their lifetime, and i'll show you a person who is not human.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 05:07 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,945,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
OP, define wrong.

Show me a person who hasn't done an immoral thing in their lifetime, and i'll show you a person who is not human.
Immoral or wrong without guilt - that's what she's looking for.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:20 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,503,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Twice I have done things that were TRULY HORRIBLE and I still laugh at them to this day

First and lesser of the two times was when, at the restuarant I work at, a co-worker asked me to run a credit care for this young fellow (maybe 19-23) on a date. Well, the card was declined...so, of course, I ran out and said, in a loud voice, "sir, your card is declined!" The fellow looked scared and a little embarrassed, and gave me all his cash and told me to put the balance on the card. Well, the balance at that point was thirty dollars and some change.
Well, I rang it through and, sure enough, the card declined the $30 too! So, I ran to the table and declared, "Sir, you check card (making sure the girl knew it was his checking account we are talking about here) declined to thirty dollars." The kid, looking humiliated, turned to his date and she paid the rest.

That "I suck at life!" look in his eyes was priceless.

Second, and worst time was when I was at a bar after work, having my "that was a rough night" drink, alone, as usuall. Well, this young female walks up to me and says "hi" and I say "hi" back. She starts trying to talk to me and smiling, while I, Mr. Anti-Social that I am, just keep looking straight ahead into empty space. What the heck is she doing talking to a Goblinoid like me anyway? Well, finally I turned to her and asked,
"Do I know you?" in a disgruntled voice. She looks at me and, trying to keep smiling says "ohh...no..." at which point I barked, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear,
"yahh, I don't, and I don't want to know you either! I don't come to bars to be harassed by some ugly c ***t I don't even know! So please, just get the hell out of my face, fat girl!" Note that she was neither fat nor ugly, but average weight and rather plain looking, but certaintly not ugly.

But of course, women HATE being called fat.

Well, she walked away and said something quickly to her friends, sitting at a little table, and then made a B-line to the bathroom with her hand covering her face...I think she was crying!

One of her friends went into the bathroom after her, while the others just glared at me. So, I left, and was laughing all the way home, and still find it funny to this day.

I am NOT USUALLY THAT BIG of a A^**hole. I am usually a nice guy, but yahh, I do have a sadistic streak.

In the words of the immortal INXS "Every single one of us, a Devil Inside"

YouTube - INXS - Devil inside

And no, I still feel no guilt from either of those events...quite the opposite, I still think they were both hilarious.
Eh, I'm sorry I asked. LOL.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:20 PM

2,043 posts, read 5,039,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post

Second, and worst time was when I was at a bar after work, having my "that was a rough night" drink, alone, as usuall. Well, this young female walks up to me and says "hi" and I say "hi" back. She starts trying to talk to me and smiling, while I, Mr. Anti-Social that I am, just keep looking straight ahead into empty space. What the heck is she doing talking to a Goblinoid like me anyway? Well, finally I turned to her and asked,
"Do I know you?" in a disgruntled voice. She looks at me and, trying to keep smiling says "ohh...no..." at which point I barked, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear,
"yahh, I don't, and I don't want to know you either! I don't come to bars to be harassed by some ugly c ***t I don't even know! So please, just get the hell out of my face, fat girl!" Note that she was neither fat nor ugly, but average weight and rather plain looking, but certaintly not ugly.

But of course, women HATE being called fat.

Well, she walked away and said something quickly to her friends, sitting at a little table, and then made a B-line to the bathroom with her hand covering her face...I think she was crying!

One of her friends went into the bathroom after her, while the others just glared at me. So, I left, and was laughing all the way home, and still find it funny to this day.

I am NOT USUALLY THAT BIG of a A^**hole. I am usually a nice guy, but yahh, I do have a sadistic streak.
Yooooooo.....

Things would've ended a little bit differently if "I" were that girl, but I guess I'm just as sadistic as you are, because I find that story hilariously funny....

Old 06-09-2009, 05:34 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,945,089 times
Wow! I just read some things that made me go . Tough crowd up in here!!!

I've never done anything as bad as some of you guys! (I need a halo emoticon!)

Old 06-09-2009, 06:17 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,367,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Immoral or wrong without guilt - that's what she's looking for.
well plenty of people do such things. but mostly small things.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:25 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,164,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I sure have.
OK we want details!!! Why so cryptic people??? This would be much more interesting if everyone would spill the details..

Old 06-09-2009, 06:27 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,203,851 times
I have...but I feel almost justified since this person hurt someone I love...not an excuse, but it is how I feel.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:28 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,164,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
I'm not at liberty to discuss it.
Oh REALLY now...

Old 06-09-2009, 06:30 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,203,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
OK we want details!!! Why so cryptic people??? This would be much more interesting if everyone would spill the details..
We just need to make sure the statute of limitations has run out before anyone incriminates themselves
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships