Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 03:49 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,488,459 times

Advertisements

Whether it was vengeful, naughty, unconventional or just plain crappy - you felt justified or simply didn't care? If so, what was your justification or reasoning?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM

5,004 posts, read 7,839,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Whether it was vengeful, naughty, unconventional or just plain crappy - you felt justified or simply didn't care? If so, what was your justification or reasoning?
I'm not at liberty to discuss it.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:53 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,488,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
I'm not at liberty to discuss it.
LOL...thanks for playin.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:55 PM

2,043 posts, read 5,034,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Yup. He cheated and he kept denying, and lying, and denying, and lying about something, that I'd rather not discuss here, until I had to FINALLY hear it from the other horses mouth. So, he had it comin'......

*****sings Jazmine Sullivan's 'BUST YOUR WINDOWS' and skips out of thread****

Old 06-09-2009, 03:59 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,838,572 times
I dated my wife when she was 17, almost 18 and I 23. At the time I did not care about the age difference. She knew me from church and her parents did not mind. When I met my wife to be she was a beautiful angel with a heart of gold. The five years we dated and finished college together before we got married was the best single years of my life.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:03 PM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,488 posts, read 7,151,554 times
Ya know as I grow older I find what use to bother me before doesn't have nearly the same effect on me today. so with that said, catch me in the wrong mood n I may just tell you to go straight to hell were as at an earlier age I may not have said anything at all. Sometimes I may just get an attitude where it doesn't matter and I just dont care. No guilt now, perhaps then..

Old 06-09-2009, 04:13 PM

14,561 posts, read 22,953,748 times
I sure have.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:00 PM

16,233 posts, read 27,268,699 times
because it just felt so gooooood.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:47 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,945,208 times
Twice I have done things that were TRULY HORRIBLE and I still laugh at them to this day

First and lesser of the two times was when, at the restuarant I work at, a co-worker asked me to run a credit care for this young fellow (maybe 19-23) on a date. Well, the card was declined...so, of course, I ran out and said, in a loud voice, "sir, your card is declined!" The fellow looked scared and a little embarrassed, and gave me all his cash and told me to put the balance on the card. Well, the balance at that point was thirty dollars and some change.
Well, I rang it through and, sure enough, the card declined the $30 too! So, I ran to the table and declared, "Sir, you check card (making sure the girl knew it was his checking account we are talking about here) declined to thirty dollars." The kid, looking humiliated, turned to his date and she paid the rest.

That "I suck at life!" look in his eyes was priceless.

Second, and worst time was when I was at a bar after work, having my "that was a rough night" drink, alone, as usuall. Well, this young female walks up to me and says "hi" and I say "hi" back. She starts trying to talk to me and smiling, while I, Mr. Anti-Social that I am, just keep looking straight ahead into empty space. What the heck is she doing talking to a Goblinoid like me anyway? Well, finally I turned to her and asked,
"Do I know you?" in a disgruntled voice. She looks at me and, trying to keep smiling says "ohh...no..." at which point I barked, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear,
"yahh, I don't, and I don't want to know you either! I don't come to bars to be harassed by some ugly c ***t I don't even know! So please, just get the hell out of my face, fat girl!" Note that she was neither fat nor ugly, but average weight and rather plain looking, but certaintly not ugly.

But of course, women HATE being called fat.

Well, she walked away and said something quickly to her friends, sitting at a little table, and then made a B-line to the bathroom with her hand covering her face...I think she was crying!

One of her friends went into the bathroom after her, while the others just glared at me. So, I left, and was laughing all the way home, and still find it funny to this day.

I am NOT USUALLY THAT BIG of a A^**hole. I am usually a nice guy, but yahh, I do have a sadistic streak.

In the words of the immortal INXS "Every single one of us, a Devil Inside"

YouTube - INXS - Devil inside

And no, I still feel no guilt from either of those events...quite the opposite, I still think they were both hilarious.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:55 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,909,950 times
Yes - but cannot elaborate at this time. Basically, if I told you, I would have to kill you - and we can't have that!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships