Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 08:27 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Seriously, I've heard about this junk all through college life, the gay life style and on the forum. How the heck do you have foreplay and sex with no emotions? How do you just turn off emotions? I feel like such an incompetent freak because I can't do that

Tell me your secrets. Do tell....do tell...
well, you've gotta be totally selfish & self-centered-- believing that you should be able to get & do whatever you want, with no consequences; and also have no problem in using someone else's body and someone else in general for your own gratification. it would help also if you have a low-class view of sex as nothing but a body-function.

sorry, but it doesn't seem you have what it takes for it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 08:31 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times
But I want to know how right now

Just kidding...I love your post. Very uplifting and reassuring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia 914 View Post
well, you've gotta be totally selfish & self-centered-- believing that you should be able to get & do whatever you want, with no consequences; and also have no problem in using someone else's body and someone else in general for your own gratification. it would help also if you have a low-class view of sex as nothing but a body-function.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:32 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,886 times
Quote:
But I want to know how right now

Just kidding...I love your post. Very uplifting and reassuring.
yeah I know what you mean- sometimes it seems people like us are out-of-touch with today's world

Old 06-11-2009, 08:54 PM

468 posts, read 1,220,401 times
Quote:
Sharing feelings about things in regards to what things? Is it ok to share opinions? I know you said that the goal is to not get to know each other.

What is the point of making it non-emotional?

Non-emotional is different, and very enjoyable in it's own right, it is a different experience & likewise pleasurable, in fact much more "hot" I would say, because it's based purely on physical and not emotional magnetism (obviously by definition). So even if it's not with a very physically attractive person, it is really "hot" because the entire experience is raw & based on physical only. Since you are having trouble getting there, then yes, it means you should refrain from sharing all opinions about yourself, from asking anything about the other person, from revealing anything about yourself, etc. Instead, talk about anything external, joke around (about other people if you want as long as it doesn't reveal something about yourself), etc. At that point the entire relationship from start to sex to finish is based only on physical. In order for it to be lusty, you'll have to fill in all the time that you would normally spend with sharing emotion (opinions, values, yourself), by being pure fun.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:39 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
I never have sex if there are no emotions involved. Having said that, I don't know how others do it. I really don't care to find out either.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:56 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,181,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I never have sex if there are no emotions involved. Having said that, I don't know how others do it. I really don't care to find out either.
LOL....well if I had to guess.....

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb7/nekrofilija/00035163.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-12-2009, 11:06 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,780,553 times
Why does it have to be emotional, isn't it enough to just like the person?

Old 06-12-2009, 11:18 AM

emotional = joy, connection, liking, bonding, pleasant feelings (before, during, and after), friendly feelings that last, you still perceive the person as worthwhile and good even after you have sex or foreplay, etc. That is emotional.

We are talking about the guys that are like cold fish right after the act is done and then they throw you away like yesterdays trash and ignore you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Why does it have to be emotional, isn't it enough to just like the person?

Old 06-12-2009, 11:32 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia 914 View Post

Yeah, it's totally selfish, self-centered and evil when two people have sex for physical pleasure.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:47 AM

So when one of the persons wants to stay connected why is that so terrible? Why does that cause problems? We don't understand that. If you just had intense expression of physically liking/shared bodily fluids/heavy petting but why is it that no personality liking can be involved?? We don't understand why it is so one sided. We don't understand the "hit it, and Quit it" thing. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Yeah, it's totally selfish, self-centered and evil when two people have sex for physical pleasure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships