Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 09:10 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times

Advertisements

It was a BUSY week!

Saw The Hangover (freakin hilarious!)
Saw No Doubt in concert (excellent - love ms. stefani)
Made it to the gym every day
Made huge progress on an annoying problem at work
Got a great review from my boss
Took my son out to dinner to celebrate being out of school for the summer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 09:15 PM

458 posts, read 1,355,749 times
At 5pm today I officially have 9 days off of work, and I plan on enjoying it to the fullest, and doing the outdoor activities I love so much

Old 06-12-2009, 09:21 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Yesterday SO said he heard Dame Edna's in town, I said "let's go," he looked it up, it's tomorrow, and booked tickets, so tomorrow we're going to see her (him?). "Helloooooooo, possums!!!!"

I also had an epiphany (well, to me anyway) that while I like a *little* danger regarding physical predicaments/nature/men, etc. (nothing to tarry over ), why am I so resistant to the fear of a new career/dealing with people/not succeeding... I'm hoping this will be the push I need...

Old 06-12-2009, 09:24 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
why am I so resistant to the fear of a new career/dealing with people/not succeeding... I'm hoping this will be the push I need...
Oh, Lordie... two of you in your household is one too many! You want me to come over and kick ya both in the tushies?

Old 06-12-2009, 09:33 PM

142 posts, read 279,956 times
It's been a great few weeks. Saw my boy. Helped my friend set up a video calling system on her computer so she can show her sister in China her new baby. Made peace with my dad. And my brother. Lost a using loser. Found me. Practicing fellowship in Jesus. This next one doesn't sound like it belongs on a happy thread, but, here goes, I went celibate and found some inner peace and self respect. Absolutely flying.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:37 PM

37 posts, read 84,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_queens View Post
worked and made money.
made dinner and it came out good cu ive never made i before.
paid the rent.
EDIT

the week isn't over yet so...
made enough money to last me a week or two (cash)
still madly in love
received a book "My Uncle Bill and his love Everest" by Peter Jalesh signed by the author (he gave it to me as a present and wrote my name on it)

Old 06-13-2009, 10:34 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Well since we all worked hard the last few days, I say we knock off now and take the next couple of days off on me.
You didn't hear that on the radio, by chance?

Old 06-13-2009, 12:03 PM

904 posts, read 2,873,183 times
Saw a pretty cool concert last night a local music festival.
My friend is in from out of town for the weekend, so I'll probably see him later.
Started going to the gym.

Old 06-13-2009, 12:48 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
You sound like a real cool mom.

I need to check out The Hangover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
It was a BUSY week!

Saw The Hangover (freakin hilarious!)
Saw No Doubt in concert (excellent - love ms. stefani)
Made it to the gym every day
Made huge progress on an annoying problem at work
Got a great review from my boss
Took my son out to dinner to celebrate being out of school for the summer!

Old 06-13-2009, 06:54 PM

37 posts, read 84,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_queens View Post
EDIT

the week isn't over yet so...
made enough money to last me a week or two (cash)
still madly in love
received a book "My Uncle Bill and his love Everest" by Peter Jalesh signed by the author (he gave it to me as a present and wrote my name on it)
EDIT

after i posted this, i got a call from a friend askin me to go out and so i did.
had massive fun, by the time i got there almost everyone was trashed and had FUN watching them make a fool of themselves. LOL why do people act and talk funny when they are so drunk?!? LOL

made money again, i worked only 4 hours and gota free hot chocolate from a coffee shop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships