U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 AM

4,884 posts, read 6,594,980 times

Advertisements

My only thought about this is....
when I'm looking at a woman nude, in person, could I enjoy masturbating to her picture if I had one? Most almost obese/obese women would fail this measuring standard.
That's probably my problem, but it is what it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 12:41 AM

314 posts, read 603,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar77 View Post
Speaking for my Plus sized sisters who are beautiful and have great sex lives: Ahem....when was the last time you turned to your your man that adores you, and asked if it bothered him that thin people wondered how we do it?
LOL...I keep getting visions of some kind of nature film explaining these mysteries.
Seriously, it's all about health. You need to be healthy for those fun activities! And we should know someones weight will not determine that alone.
Some of the most health concious people I know are over weight. We need to spend less time worrying about others and more time tending to ourselves.

If you prefer larger women enjoy and have fun with your partner. As long as both of you enjoy the interaction it really doesn't matter what the world thinks.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:26 AM

24,757 posts, read 30,776,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
I have to admit, I have wondered about the... logistics. Of sex. Between two fat people.
Pregnant sex was bad enough; I just can't imagine.
?

Old 06-18-2009, 09:48 AM

2 posts, read 3,431 times
Default It is what it is

Hey Kentucky Dad...
You can love whom ever you want. Size is unimportant even though our society portrays beauty as thin. If we all would change our social attitudes, then we would not have children and teens dying of anorexia just to "fit in.".... There are health risks to being overweight too....don't get me wrong...but media and social climate determines and shapes many issues concerning larger women. I am a larger woman and guess what??? I could care less who thinks I'm attractive and who doesn't. What I do know is that my mate adores me for everything I am.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:07 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,101,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
?

Why is that statement confusing?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:32 PM

11,948 posts, read 39,038,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
true!! I'm thin myself, my friends call me "anorexic" but i have big boobs and wide hips...thanks to my Israeli heritage..all the women there are super skinny with big boobs and wide hips. I'm definitely far from a boyish figure.

However, if men like their women obese or unhealthy..then that's their decision. I dont think these men should encourage their gf's/wives to risk their lives by being so overweight though, because they could wind up ill or even dead. Yes dead.

Also, very few men like their women obese anyways (they're out there, but not that many), I think what the OP was talking about was women who are curvy and have some "meat" which is still healthy as they are not obese. A lot of guys are into these body types believe it or not! Even as a female, when I see super skinny girls who look like little boys (and I'm straight, mind you!)..I think its nasty! and if they have a boyfriend, I feel bad for him..that must hurt the poor guy in bed! lol

Bottom line, from what I've noticed, men like womanly shapes, boobs, hips and a nice butt, and a pretty face, as long as she's not obese. Am I right?
In a word, yeah, you are right.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Why is that statement confusing?

Why would fat people have sex any differently than any other type of people. The parts are the same.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:47 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,101,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Why would fat people have sex any differently than any other type of people. The parts are the same.
Just as sex in late pregnancy is awkward and unwieldy, it is my assumption that sex would be doubly so if both partners were obese.
One wonders- not to put too fine a point on it- if the male would even be able to get it in.
The acrobatics which would be required to accomplish such a feat are difficult to imagine.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:49 PM

12,253 posts, read 14,894,677 times
Quote:
Just as sex in late pregnancy is awkward and unwieldy, it is my assumption that sex would be doubly so if both partners were obese.
One wonders- not to put too fine a point on it- if the male would even be able to get it in.
The acrobatics which would be required to accomplish such a feat are difficult to imagine.
Nah it's easy - you just have to hold up the stomachs until he's locked and loaded

Old 06-18-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
You really shouldn't make such assumptions.

I'm three bills, and I have never had a problem.

Get it up, get it in, get it done. Simple, really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships