U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-28-2010, 01:21 PM

27,237 posts, read 27,151,544 times

Advertisements

This is what I know--the cup size is the difference between the figure at fullest part of the breast, and the figure at the rib cage, under the breast. I'm not sure about the exact numbers involved, but the larger the difference, the bigger the cup size. So a 32D is a lot fuller than a 32B, even though both women would be pretty petite.

And the 32 is the frame size, the latter measurement.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:22 PM

7,373 posts, read 7,401,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Well, a skinny girl would probably not have a 38C--unless she had work done. The thing is, I don't know by looking what her size is...but I'm going to be attracted to the bigger ones either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Do you think you could explain the bra numbers...I don't really get it either.
The number portion is the band size, what this woman is measuring in the below picture; for the cup size you measure the fullest breast part and subtract the band size. Every inch = a cup size roughly speaking...

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 06:25 PM..

Old 02-28-2010, 01:24 PM

7,373 posts, read 7,401,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
This is what I know--the cup size is the difference between the figure at fullest part of the breast, and the figure at the rib cage, under the breast. I'm not sure about the exact numbers involved, but the larger the difference, the bigger the cup size. So a 32D is a lot fuller than a 32B, even though both women would be pretty petite.
Yes, both would have a petite frame (unless she is short). To most eyes, the 32D (uncommon among natural women past their teen years) would be "big boobs" and the 32B would be "average boobs".

Old 02-28-2010, 01:30 PM

9,932 posts, read 7,909,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
So many times I hear people offering an oppinion on this, but never any facts. Well, here are 5 different scientific studies that show what women look for in a man: HEIGHT

Tall men, skinny women - Broadsheet - Salon.com

Tall Guys Attract Girls and Have More Children Than Short Men

How Much of an Advantage Do Tall Men Have? Are Tall Men Really Better Off?

don't want no short, short man **FINAL REPORT**

Short Persons Support: Research : Personals Analyzer

Now, I can guarantee that I will have people attacking me personally, but not the content of this post (making themselves look immature in the process) while others will INSIST that that is not the case (despite not showing any scientific evidence to the contrary)

If someone could show me some ACTUAL EVIDENCE to prove me wrong, as in scientific evidence or a study that goes against the studies I have posted, I will listen. Instead, I will get people denying the evidence and attacking myself in a childish manner.

Face it: short men have a better chance of winning the lottery then they do of finding a mate. Either prove me wrong using evidence, or fall silent.
I know a really short man and his wife is a real Betty! Here's your evidence.
Spoiler
http://couples.emilypost.com/gfx/rubbles_kiss.gif (broken link)

Old 02-28-2010, 02:46 PM

^But he claims that the fact that it DOES happen is not "evidence". I don't understand it either.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:23 PM

11,000 posts, read 7,194,308 times
Its funny how men found a way to turn even this thread into a boob thread.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:57 PM

I don't know nothing about it!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:15 PM

607 posts, read 858,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Face it: short men have a better chance of winning the lottery then they do of finding a mate. Either prove me wrong using evidence, or fall silent.
HI,
I am not trying to attack you when I say this. But yes I am honestly attracted to men who are 6 foot and taller. I am very tall myself. However, lets take actor Shia Labeouf for an example. He is considered a "sex symbol" in hollywood and he is short (for me he is) 5'9". My friend's father is 5'4", no lie, and he has a few kids. In all honesty it just depends what a woman is looking. Now I have seen some men just down right nasty cause they are shorter than average hight, I honestly never understood that.
There is the right woman out there for you. My grandfather was 3" shorter than my grandmother!Good luck let us know what happens!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:25 PM

1,856 posts, read 1,579,783 times
It depends on the chick. You got that select section of females into the whole indie, alternative-type dude that's more of an artsy type, and height doesn't really play a role. If he's actually shorter, that might honestly play into her whole, "I like my guys different" mindset.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:46 PM

4,221 posts, read 2,411,539 times
I am 5'11" and the smallest in my family.

I enjoy the company of tall people and would never choose to be with a smaller guy - tried it once but could not stay serious when he yelled at me. Hugging a smaller guy feels funny. Small employers usually don't hire me.

Small guys sometimes try to offend me with comments but it just makes them look even more insecure.

Finding a taller partner is sometimes not so easy and I used to hate small women who hooked up with much taller guys - leave the tall guys for the tall women, there are enough little guys for small women!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships