Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 06:49 PM

943 posts, read 3,330,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT22 View Post
These kinds of people are attention whores and usually only have their bodies going for them. A classy, smart girl covers up and leaves more to the imagination...thats what makes men want her.

Ironic thing is that she is a smart girl, she is currently obtaining her JD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 07:39 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,896,044 times
Maybe is just her style.

I know women who dress like this but its just the style they choose. Has nothing to do with "having nothing else going on" like some ill informed poster said, or like another ill informed jealous poster said "she is an attention ***** and has nothing else going on for her .........", or as another poster said which really had me LMAO "....she's insecure.....". Responses like this really makes me laugh and are usually said by women who are unable to pull off wearing revealing clothes.

The women I know like that are professional ballroom dancers, ethnic dancers, models, veterinarians, lawyers, bankers, fitness enthusiusts/instructors, etc. Sometimes, it could be a bit over the top, especially if the woman is a mother (or dressing like that around children) which makes it a bit inappropriate, but for the most part, people dress according to their own style. Nothing more.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:42 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,879,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Maybe is just her style.

The women I know like that are professional ballroom dancers, ethnic dancers, models, veterinarians, lawyers, bankers, fitness enthusiusts/instructors, etc. Sometimes, it could be a bit over the top, especially if the woman is a mother (or dressing like that around children) which makes it a bit inappropriate, but for the most part, people dress according to their own style. Nothing more.
Where's Twinkle Toes? Twinkle, do you dress like this???

Old 06-15-2009, 07:46 PM

2,043 posts, read 5,044,059 times
Maybe it makes them feel sexy? For instance, I like wearing 4 1/2 to 5" stiletto's, frequently. They make me feel sexy as hell. Not that I'm not already sexy, but stiletto's just give me that 'boost' of confidence. Makes me put some extra pep in the step. I dunno. Its weird. I'm sure people who dress like that have their reasons, and I don't judge them UNLESS they're built so that they know good and damn well they shouldn't be wearing revealing clothes like that. Just because they make it in your size does NOT mean you should buy it and wear it.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:22 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,586,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
Ironic thing is that she is a smart girl, she is currently obtaining her JD

where's she going to school?????

Old 06-15-2009, 08:25 PM

943 posts, read 3,330,324 times
Sorry can't release that info because of the 6 degrees of separation, lol

Old 06-15-2009, 08:28 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,159,318 times
Quote:
When is she going to visit my town? I wanna be ready.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:34 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,586,156 times
Quote:

what state?

Old 06-15-2009, 08:38 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,584,172 times
Quote:
I know this isn't a fashion forum but I have a friend who is very curvaceous and is ALWAYS wearing very revealing clothes...I'm talking about supershort/tight/low or is always in spandex or leggings..last time the weather was nice she had on shorts with her cheeks hanging out and a superlow cut top.. I'm like why . Don't get me wrong, she's a beautiful girl and I'm all for being sexy and glamorous but umm something ain't right. Can someone help me understand this mindset please?
I'm not sure why women do this. There is a difference between dressing like a stripper and dressing in a sexy but classy way.

If I were single, I would be glad that women are dressing that way, the more the merrier - the men I don't want to attract would be chasing them and the nice, decent and serious men would be coming my way.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:36 AM

9,724 posts, read 21,186,837 times
They get ogled and hear the woof whistles, so they think it's what guys like. Basically, they just don't know any better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships