U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-17-2009, 07:29 AM
 
12,577 posts, read 11,047,689 times
Reputation: 7178
Default An apology

two years ago, I posted a thread entitled "Why are Men so Stupid"

It was ignorant of me to post such a generalization, but I happened to be caught up in the center of it with a family member and I was so frustrated, mixed up and angry.

So, I have no idea how or why it surfaced again after two years, but surely wanted to say, to all you great guys out there, that it surely wasn't intended to mean all men...and I certainly do realize, women to are caught up in abusive controlling matters, but this particular family the post involved was a man...actually and truthfully, my son.

Again, I apologize in generalizing, as I am fully aware that there are many great men out there, then those who allow themselves to ruled by their spouces and I wrote stupid, out of frustration....I am so sorry.

Creme
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-17-2009, 07:31 AM
 
28,806 posts, read 16,807,195 times
Reputation: 13930
I've been called worse.

Let's just hug it out everyone.

Have a good day cremeB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 07:32 AM
 
12,577 posts, read 11,047,689 times
Reputation: 7178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I've been called worse.

Let's just hug it out everyone.

Have a good day cremeB.
I'll take a good hug any day

thanks so much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 07:34 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
23,424 posts, read 18,569,134 times
Reputation: 10977
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'll take a good hug any day

thanks so much

*Abrazo*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 07:35 AM
 
Location: Incognito
6,987 posts, read 12,222,213 times
Reputation: 5257
Besitos!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 07:37 AM
 
Location: North America
1,089 posts, read 1,306,061 times
Reputation: 1071
I wasn't here 2 years ago but I think I speak for all men (the straight ones anyway) when I say...nothing says "I'm sorry" like free sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 07:38 AM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,023 posts, read 12,795,505 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
two years ago, I posted a thread entitled "Why are Men so Stupid"

It was ignorant of me to post such a generalization, but I happened to be caught up in the center of it with a family member and I was so frustrated, mixed up and angry.

So, I have no idea how or why it surfaced again after two years, but surely wanted to say, to all you great guys out there, that it surely wasn't intended to mean all men...and I certainly do realize, women to are caught up in abusive controlling matters, but this particular family the post involved was a man...actually and truthfully, my son.

Again, I apologize in generalizing, as I am fully aware that there are many great men out there, then those who allow themselves to ruled by their spouces and I wrote stupid, out of frustration....I am so sorry.

Creme
Why do you even apologize?

There are threads as ridiculous and half-half-bummed as say, the sex tape thread or the ones with women who wear make-up and the like.

Comparatively, your thread was negligible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 10:33 AM
 
Location: Cumberland Co., TN
10,650 posts, read 10,290,106 times
Reputation: 10543
Quote:
two years ago, I posted a thread entitled "Why are Men so Stupid"
Hey, so there isnt a day goes by I dont think "Why are Men so Stupid", and Im sure sometimes I say it out loud. Im sure men are thinking similar about women. Now, Im going to go back and read that thread if I can find it.
.

Colossus is right. And most of us have generalized about the opposite gender out of frustration. We are human.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Wyoming
6,515 posts, read 8,095,993 times
Reputation: 8350
Now you're sounding like David Letterman, Creme. You looking for better ratings?


By-the-way, did you ever figure out WHY we're so stupid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 AM
 
Location: Incognito
6,987 posts, read 12,222,213 times
Reputation: 5257
What about the one you posted 7 years ago, remember? I don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top