Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 08:23 AM

3 posts, read 9,827 times

Advertisements

So I am friends with this girl and about a year ago me and her had what I'm guessing was a fling in her eyes but I genuinely had and still have strong feelings for her. We are still really good friends and I still flirt but it's like a joke to her and she just jokes back like its not a big deal. I have never been hooked on a girl for this long and it kills me when I see her even just kiss another guy. I still do want her but I don't know what to do...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 08:29 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,684,894 times
The best thing to do is to break off the friendship. Honestly.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,141 times
yep, if it gets to the point where her seeing other guys pisses you off best to just break things off with her completely. it'll only drive you nuts

Old 04-11-2010, 08:34 AM

3 posts, read 9,827 times
I dont think i can do that though she is one of my best friends...

Old 04-11-2010, 09:22 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseba View Post
So I am friends with this girl and about a year ago me and her had what I'm guessing was a fling in her eyes but I genuinely had and still have strong feelings for her. We are still really good friends and I still flirt but it's like a joke to her and she just jokes back like its not a big deal. I have never been hooked on a girl for this long and it kills me when I see her even just kiss another guy. I still do want her but I don't know what to do...
I don't think you are much of a friend. You don't want her to be happy, your happiness matters more. You don't make her happy. Accept it.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:27 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Either bite the bullet and tell her how you feel now or regret it later. At least it will tell you once and for all to either take the next step in the relationship or move on.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:30 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseba View Post

Ummm...tell her how you feel??????

Old 04-11-2010, 09:33 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
yep, if it gets to the point where her seeing other guys pisses you off best to just break things off with her completely. it'll only drive you nuts
You need to find yourself another girl!

Old 04-11-2010, 09:54 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Here is what I would think if I was the woman in this situation.

"OK, I've pretended to like you long enough now. Give me some sex. If you don't give me some sex...then I don't feel I should have to waste anymore time on you."

Old 04-11-2010, 10:00 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Here is what I would think if I was the woman in this situation.

"OK, I've pretended to like you long enough now. Give me some sex. If you don't give me some sex...then I don't feel I should have to waste anymore time on you."
Awe inspiring. You should start your own psychic network specializing in mind-reading. Seriously, I didn't get this impression from what was said. Trying to figure out how you did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships