Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 11:21 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times

Advertisements

Yes because that means he is valuing the relationship less and less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
bottom line--if someone else's opinions be it male or female are more important to him or impact him more---then it's a sign to move on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2009, 11:25 AM

2,984 posts, read 5,855,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazejen View Post
My fiance is always being hit on by gay guys. It seems like everywhere we go, he sets off gay men. I find it flattering, but honestly I'm relieved that he grabs me and pulls me close in those moments rather than enjoying his self-display. He sends me these slightly terrified looks and shakes his head. It really happens all the time. Anywhere. Especially on vacation. LOL But yea - I'm glad he doesn't come out of those situations in a way that would make me wonder if he's gay. I'd feel very lonely if I thought a guy was gay and only with me to try to please society, his parents, whoever. I can see why you were hurt, but was it that he cared more about someone else's opinion than yours (and did he really if he didn't buy anything) or is it that you thought he was gay?
You know I have the same thing going. Gay men hit on me also. Do I mind? Heck no. To know I am attracted by both sexes makes my head even bigger. Just don't tell my wife! lol

Old 06-20-2009, 11:44 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
Which head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
You know I have the same thing going. Gay men hit on me also. Do I mind? Heck no. To know I am attracted by both sexes makes my head even bigger. Just don't tell my wife! lol

Old 06-20-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Which head?
The one in the middle.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:08 PM

109 posts, read 298,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
That is absolutely not a sign that the guy is gay. I do however find it a bit weird that you say "The man's self esteem ......" instead of "My boyfriends self esteem.........". You say this happened a "long time ago" and that its still bothering you? Sounds like someone definitely has some issues.

Come clean with us, there MUST be something else that makes you question if he may be gay or not because the scenario you post doesnt give one teeny tiny itsy bitsy bit of info to even for a second make me question if he's gay.

I refer to him as such because he is my ex. And it happened some time ago, when we were together. At the time the event bothered me in that I felt hurt that someone else, a guy, is able to make him feel so flattered (while looking at his nipples...) more than I can, and that the event lighted up his mood instantly BUT made him grumpy on me.
Later (as in after we split) I put together other odd moments as well. He confessed on many occasions that all women cheat - as a hard lesson he had learned in life and that he was sure I, 'like all women' we do that to him and had a way of implying that I should apologise for the entire feminine population of the lobe. (No point now to tell you how far away cheating thoughts were to me, I split up because of his addictions). He was very inhibited sexually - although his fantasy was working he would rarely pursue but declare that he found me 'hot like hell' and that he had never been so attracted to a woman before.
He also mentioned one time that he had had girlfriends that were not so good looking so he didn't feel like doing them (why were they his girlfriends then???!).

And there was always a funny twist in his interactions with his mates that was dubious in an intimate manner but I could never quite put my finger on it.
My original post was bringing this example up because I remember it best, that being the first time such an idea crossed my mind. Shortly afterwards he confessed he had this fantasy of me doing him in the a$*^ ... although he was tipsy when he said that, I know he meant it and he had a look in his eyes different from the lustful look I knew.

Further opinions are appreciated. Not that it matters anymore now in the grand scheme of things, but I'm left with a question mark.

Last edited by crossing over; 06-20-2009 at 01:25 PM..

Old 06-20-2009, 03:36 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Quote:
The one in the middle.
Aren't they both in the middle of your body, from each side?

Old 06-20-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Aren't they both in the middle of your body, from each side?

Well one leans to the right and the other leans left but the one in the center gets the most attention. Hope that makes sense. If it does you are as diluted as I am. Peace

Old 06-20-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossing over View Post
I refer to him as such because he is my ex. And it happened some time ago, when we were together. At the time the event bothered me in that I felt hurt that someone else, a guy, is able to make him feel so flattered (while looking at his nipples...) more than I can, and that the event lighted up his mood instantly BUT made him grumpy on me.
Later (as in after we split) I put together other odd moments as well. He confessed on many occasions that all women cheat - as a hard lesson he had learned in life and that he was sure I, 'like all women' we do that to him and had a way of implying that I should apologise for the entire feminine population of the lobe. (No point now to tell you how far away cheating thoughts were to me, I split up because of his addictions). He was very inhibited sexually - although his fantasy was working he would rarely pursue but declare that he found me 'hot like hell' and that he had never been so attracted to a woman before.
He also mentioned one time that he had had girlfriends that were not so good looking so he didn't feel like doing them (why were they his girlfriends then???!).

And there was always a funny twist in his interactions with his mates that was dubious in an intimate manner but I could never quite put my finger on it.
My original post was bringing this example up because I remember it best, that being the first time such an idea crossed my mind. Shortly afterwards he confessed he had this fantasy of me doing him in the a$*^ ... although he was tipsy when he said that, I know he meant it and he had a look in his eyes different from the lustful look I knew.

Further opinions are appreciated. Not that it matters anymore now in the grand scheme of things, but I'm left with a question mark.
He found YOU hot, so does it even matter if he was attracted to men too? What would be the point in knowing.

Well , if you must hear it, then I agree. He does sound like he was attracted by men. If he had told me about the fantasy, I would of gone out and bought a dild o. But I know that a lot of women would of been jealous instead. Just remember, he wanted YOU to do him, instead of seeking that gay guy at the store. If my boyfriend is attracted to men, I would have no problem with it as long as he doesn't go out and have sex with them while with me. Thats where I draw the line. He cheats on me with a man or a woman and he's a goner.

Old 06-20-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Well one leans to the right and the other leans left but the one in the center gets the most attention. Hope that makes sense. If it does you are as diluted as I am. Peace

Lol. Thank God that makes no sense.

Old 06-20-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Lol. Thank God that makes no sense.
The whole point is that there is not point at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships