Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 10:36 AM

306 posts, read 531,017 times

Advertisements

I was seeing this guy last year, August to December. I told him off in early December because things weren't moving forward, he wasn't calling me enough, making time for me, etc.

So we didn't talk for months and then he got back in contact with me in March and we started up again. I checked out his myspace page and back in January this girl was leaving comments for him like "BACK OFF LADIES HE'S MINE" so I was kind of wondering who she was. He said she's just psycho and I probably shouldn't message her because she's psycho.

I messaged her to find out who she is and she is REALLY bitter and angry at my boyfriend. She is saying she got pregnant by him and had an abortion and she seems to hate him. (I believe this part) She also said he will always loves her and calls her crying every day. (I don't believe this part.) She wouldn't give me any timelines, like when all this happened.

I'm wondering why he didn't want me to talk to her? He didn't want me to know this? I don't know if she's lying because maybe she's just mad he's with someone new. Maybe he was seeing both of us at the same time? What do you think? Thanks!

I'm guessing he was seeing both of us at the same time last year, and that's why he didn't have enough time for me. Then she really did get pregnant and he freaked out (he doesn't want kids) and started ignoring her so she got abortion. Then he decided to come back to me. She still likes him and is bitter at him for leaving her when she got pregnant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 10:47 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
So we didn't talk for months and then he got back in contact with me in March and we started up again. I checked out his myspace page and back in January this girl was leaving comments for him like "BACK OFF LADIES HE'S MINE" so I was kind of wondering who she was. He said she's just psycho and I probably shouldn't message her because she's psycho.
Nothing fishy here, he had a thing with her in January, obviously had something going on in January and for all you know it's still going on.

Dump him.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:49 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
If he calls her psycho...he will soon be calling you that to others.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:50 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Wow. What a soap opera! Are you sure that this guy is worth staying in a relationship with? But if you can accept the likely possibility that he was seeing the both of you at once, and that she got pregnant by him and he then walked away from his responsibilities, well if you plan to stay with him, I'm in agreement with him that you should just stay away from her. She's only going to try to poison you against him.

Think very hard about whether or not your boyfriend is a keeper. Why do you like him so much still?

Old 06-21-2009, 10:53 AM

306 posts, read 531,017 times
I'm pretty sure they are not still seeing each other, because she said she has been STD tested twice since him (no STDs). She says she has a new boyfriend now too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Nothing fishy here, he had a thing with her in January, obviously had something going on in January and for all you know it's still going on.

Dump him.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:54 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
If he calls her psycho...he will soon be calling you that to others.
Amen. And why is she still on his MySpace if she's so psycho, saying he's all hers?

You don't need the drama. Whether it's his doing or not, he's not doing anything about it. Cut the boy loose.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:11 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
There are seriously so many losers out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Amen. And why is she still on his MySpace if she's so psycho, saying he's all hers?

You don't need the drama. Whether it's his doing or not, he's not doing anything about it. Cut the boy loose.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:28 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,815,510 times
Ok, he dated her while dating you. He knocks her up, then promptly dumps her.

Now, explain why you're with such a prize?

Old 06-21-2009, 11:31 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,677,486 times
Sounds like a bunch of trailer park drama. When is the appearance on Jerry Springer?

Old 06-21-2009, 11:36 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
People with that kind of drama in their lives usually invite it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships