Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 11:10 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,451,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsavethequeens View Post
Sigh...I'm through dealing with the simpletons on this thread. I'll just ignore the flies, since I'm tired of repeating myself. I have too much education for this.
Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Calling people simpletons because they disagree with you're opinion reveals your true intentions. You never intended to have a discussion. You just want people to agree with you.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:15 AM

647 posts, read 2,083,184 times
Quote:
Sigh...I'm through dealing with the simpletons on this thread. I'll just ignore the flies, since I'm tired of repeating myself. I have too much education for this.
Never underestimate the value of a good education.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:17 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Calling people simpletons because they disagree with you're opinion reveals your true intentions. You never intended to have a discussion. You just want people to agree with you.
Pretty much, he created a thread asking a question and then when people offered their thoughts he said "That's not right - this is right." If you don't agree with everything he says then you're ignorant and intolerant Since obviously none of us know - godsavethequeens, why won't you tell us why married men want sex from other men and then explain to us why them wanting that does not make them gay or at least bisexual?

Last edited by nat_at772; 06-26-2009 at 11:33 AM..

Old 06-26-2009, 11:18 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Pretty much, he created a thread asking a question and then when people offered their thoughts he said "That's not right - this is right." If you don't agree with everything he says then you're ignorant and intolerant
you forgot "heterosexist."

Old 06-26-2009, 11:19 AM

491 posts, read 925,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Whatever. I've been contradicted time and time again. Like I said, I have too much education for this, and I know too much about what I'm talking about to dumb myself down for the people here.

"You can take a horse to the water..."

Old 06-26-2009, 11:21 AM

647 posts, read 2,083,184 times
Quote:
Whatever. I've been contradicted time and time again. Like I said, I have too much education for this, and I know too much about what I'm talking about to dumb myself down for the people here.

You gotta love the humble attitude on display here......

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:

Well take your education and go talk to people who will agree with you. No one is forcing you to stay here and talk to us "simpletons"

491 posts, read 925,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Pretty much, he created a thread asking a question and then when people offered their thoughts he said "That's not right - this is right." If you don't agree with everything he says then you're ignorant and intolerant
Oh look, you decided to drop in at just the right time. You're always good about that.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:23 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:

See ya.

Don't let the door hit ya on the butt on your way out.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:25 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,451,439 times
Quote:

i sorry i so stoopid. i shuld waent to collage an got a edumaction. i agee wit u. tey not gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships