Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 12:21 AM

491 posts, read 924,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Miss Thang? I hope you didn't put your hand on your hip and snap your fingers before you typed that. Well if you have so much class and consider sex to be a private matter than why did you even bring up the point that you weren't free to post a wonderful gay experience?

You made it sound as if you had the desire to share this wonderful gay experience and were somehow being withheld the right to do so...this is equal opportunity board. You'll get the same raunchy answers no matter what sexual orientation you are, so you can take that for what it's worth and let the situation be (which is really just a lot of words to sum say "whatever")
I brought up the point to prove a point, and I proved that point. Enough said.

Since I am not a troll, I won't hijack this thread further and carry on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 12:23 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,008,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsavethequeens View Post
Just because you were dismissed doesn't make me the troll. I said what I had to say, and you proceeded with name-calling. It's not my problem if the situation didn't turn out in your favor.
See what I'm talking about, Natalay? Delusion at it's finest. Logic is lost on these types.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:23 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,341,983 times
Quote:
I brought up the point to prove a point, and I proved that point. Enough said.

Okay You said "I can't post a gay sex story here" because you're too classy to want to post a gay sex story here? That was the point? Ahhh okay now we get it.

I sometimes drink water just because I'm not thirsty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
See what I'm talking about, Natalay? Delusion at it's finest. Logic is lost on these types.
LMAO yeah I think that's called -I can't answer the question so I'll say I'm too smart to participate in this conversation.

Back to the OP: Aftershocks rock!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
I brought up because I'm I like to whine and ***** alot and I just had to make a feeble attempt at reclaiming some of my dignity.
Fixed it for ya.

Quote:
Since I am obviously outmatched and these people don't want to play my games, I'll go cry somewhere else. Maybe then someone will pay attention to me.
Fixed that one too.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Back to the OP: Aftershocks rock!
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Fixed it for ya.

Fixed that one too.
You've only reinforced my points, and I thank you for that.

If you have any other savvy alterations to make, please do so.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:58 AM

Quote:
You've only reinforced my points, and I thank you for that.

If you have any other savvy alterations to make, please do so.
I thought you were leaving?

Quote:
(Note for our spectators: This is a classic move out of the "Attention Whoring for Beginners" playbook. State that you will be leaving the thread to create some illusion (and possibly, delusion) of moral superiority and maturity, all the while knowing full well you will come back to address more posts and make further attempts at derailing the thread)

Old 06-26-2009, 01:10 AM

416 posts, read 406,288 times
Queen's a Drama Queen - the worlds one and only original.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
I thought you were leaving?
I thought you had no intention of paying anymore attention to the "troll." Funny how that works (or doesn't, in your case).

Quote:
(Note for our spectators: This is a classic move out of the "Attention Whoring for Beginners" playbook. State that you will be leaving the thread to create some illusion (and possibly, delusion) of moral superiority and maturity, all the while knowing full well you will come back to address more posts and make further attempts at derailing the thread)
Like I said, I proved my point in the initial post. You decided that you didn't like the point I brought up and proceeded to call me names, which I refuted. Then, when somebody else comes along, you, being the sore, impotent loser that you have shown yourself to be, decided to team up with that person and scoff at me more. To top it off, you have the audacity to spin the situation back around and call my maturity into question when you were the first to one initiate the childish attack.

If you didn't like my comment, fine, but don't think for a second that you can assume some sort of high ground in this situation by virtue of the fact that you have attempted to conceal the reality that you're a homophobic, bigoted jackass.

Kthanxbye.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:17 AM

Quote:
I thought you had no intention of paying anymore attention to the "troll." Funny how that works (or doesn't, in your case).
Think less, read more.

Quote:
responses to the martyr troll should be limited to one liner insults. Don't bother validating his dribble by trying to debate it.
Quote:
Like I said, I proved my point in the initial post. You decided that you didn't like the point I brought up and proceeded to call me names, which I refuted. Then, when somebody else comes along, you, being the sore, impotent loser that you have shown yourself to be, decided to team up with that person and scoff at me more. To top it off, you have the audacity to spin the situation back around and call my maturity into question when you were the first to one initiate the childish attack.
Thanks for laying out the exact way you embarrassed yourself. I really didn't want to explain it again for our spectators.

Quote:
If you didn't like my comment, fine, but don't think for a second that you can assume some sort of high ground in this situation by virtue of the fact that you have attempted to conceal the reality that you're a homophobic, bigoted jackass.
When all else fails, pull out the race/homophobe card, no matter how baseless it is, right? Face it, you're trying to have a battle of wits but you've shown up unarmed.

Quote:
Kthanxbye.
Are you actually going to follow through this time, or should we prepare for another round of your embarrassing antics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships