Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 12:06 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,865,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
UGH.. I highly doubt 100% of single women in NY are on match.com. With that said I highly doubt the women you found on match.com are indeed women.
Thats not true! 100% of all NY women are on match.com!!!! I know it for a fact. Every single woman in all of NY has a match.com profile. Every single one.

Oh and the reason no man wants to marry a NY woman is because most of them are ball busting arrogant ******* thats why. Well, thats the word that goes around in the male community. NY girl = ball buster period. Thats why elliot spitzer had to hrie a prostitute to get a decent fu**ing blowjob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 12:12 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Thats not true! 100% of all NY women are on match.com!!!! I know it for a fact. Every single woman in all of NY has a match.com profile. Every single one.

Oh and the reason no man wants to marry a NY woman is because most of them are ball busting arrogant ******* thats why. Well, thats the word that goes around in the male community. NY girl = ball buster period. Thats why elliot spitzer had to hrie a prostitute to get a decent fu**ing blowjob.
They sure are bad on TV but I thought this was fiction.

However, the few I've encountered in real life, were no better.

Old 06-29-2009, 01:43 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,238,406 times
Yeah, most people I've met from NYC or Boston were very elitist and snobby acting. It must be an east coast thing, who knows.

I'd rather find a nice girl from rural Arkansas just as long as her mom and dad aren't brother & sister.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:27 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,170,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post

1) I'm not on Match, NNJ/NY same thing,
2) We're not all arrogant, ******* though maybe...
3) Some of us give good bj's and we're not prostitutes...not that I would know anything about that.....
4) And anyway you're only 21 and don't even live here...right?

Old 06-29-2009, 10:04 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,639,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Funny, that's exactly what I'm doing, and everyone says I'm crazy to move somewhere I don't know a soul! I think it'll be exciting!
It can be. Moving some place new where you don't know anyone is something I'm looking forward to. Some people think it's scary. But how many people get a chance to make a fresh start?

Old 06-29-2009, 11:48 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,683,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
Except Rediska, she threw her coffee at me, then sued me. Lawyers, go figure.
*Yawn.* You know, Wayne, if I wasn't in a generous mood, I'd let you know what defamation is. In any event, since you've accused me of battery, feel free to go ahead and sue me. Upon receipt of process, I'll send you a nice ream of discovery demands, take your deposition, and have you undergo an independent medical examination to assess the damage to your delicate person. You know, for starters.

And for the record -- I've never sued anyone in my life, except for divorce. I have been sued, however -- by a non-lawyer. If there weren't litigants, there would be no need for lawyers. Think about that.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:50 AM

78,382 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
*Yawn.* You know, Wayne, if I wasn't in a generous mood, I'd let you know what defamation is. In any event, since you've accused me of battery, feel free to go ahead and sue me. Upon receipt of process, I'll send you a nice ream of discovery demands, take your deposition, and have you undergo an independent medical examination to assess the damage to your delicate person. You know, for starters.

And for the record -- I've never sued anyone in my life, except for divorce. I have been sued, however -- by a non-lawyer. If there weren't litigants, there would be no need for lawyers. Think about that.
We love it when you talk all lawyerly.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:51 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,683,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
We love it when you talk all lawyerly.
I aim to please.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:28 PM

493 posts, read 665,190 times
I think a lot of young single girls move there from anywhere and everywhere hoping to make their way...it being one of the true entertainment, fashion and modeling capitals of the world (among other industries). You know, Carey Bradshaw syndrome...

Then of course you have to consider why anyone, men or women, would choose to move to a place like that. It's usually because they're more career driven and less the "settling down early" types. The settling down types tend to marry and start families early, and tend to stay put where they grew up. That's not the kind of lifestyle places like New York tends to attract, so it should be no suprise that men wanting to play house at 25-30 might be harder to come by there.

Subjectively, you do see a lot of attractive young ladies there, and gay boys...like much more of both than average (from my perspective anyway)

Old 06-29-2009, 01:39 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,189,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post

Yes, she finally woke up. About time.

I know what it is, I also know if you took that seriously you'd really need to eat your J.D., but everybody should sue each other anyhow, it's the new American way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships