Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 03:44 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,856,683 times

Advertisements

So many women look at me and when they get close they look away. I don't know what’s up. I am not putting out the vibe that I am looking and am usually in the company of my six year old daughter. How should I take this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 03:48 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
So many women look at me and when they get close they look away. I don't know what’s up. I am not putting out the vibe that I am looking and am usually I am in the company of my six year old daughter. How should I take this?
I know what you mean.

I got so sick of it and I started to wave after the female gives 3 or 4 glances. That either reduces them into complete shyness or the somewhat non-timid ones wave back with a smile

It happens mostly in the gym

Old 07-01-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
I know what you mean.

I got so sick of it and I started to wave after the female gives 3 or 4 glances. That either reduces them into complete shyness or the somewhat non-timid ones wave back with a smile

It happens mostly in the gym
That's one way to handle it friend.

Old 07-01-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
That's one way to handle it friend.
Probably the best I would say. It's kind of embarrassing/annoying/distracting to trade eyes.

A wave, handshake and chat kind of spills the beans and then the glances are replaced by conversation

Old 07-01-2009, 04:00 PM

1,389 posts, read 3,533,639 times
I have one that I like to do at stoplights. If I catch a female looking at me from the next car over, I will watch and see if they look back, after they look away. If they do, I have my premade "Show me your boobies" sign ready.

This will do one of two things. Get them to stop looking at me at the next light - or I get to see some tatas!

Old 07-01-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
I have one that I like to do at stoplights. If I catch a female looking at me from the next car over, I will watch and see if they look back, after they look away. If they do, I have my premade "Show me your boobies" sign ready.

This will do one of two things. Get them to stop looking at me at the next light - or I get to see some tatas!
LOL that's a little too much.

But here's what I do in the highway.

I have tons of annoying tailgaters...... I admit I'm not a speed freak. I enjoy my loud music in my car and never cross 70 for a 65mph highway.

So they tailgate for half a minute, turn their lights on (remember I am not even on the fast lanes to the left, it's the humble 3rd line, adjacent to exits) then angrily take the next lane and pass me with an angry look or sometimes the finger...... these days when someone does this to me, as they make their angry face, I stick my tongue out at them LMAO

Old 07-01-2009, 04:09 PM

I just don't know why they are looking at me. I am not as young as some of you guys. I wear a pretty noticeable wedding band and my children are often with me. I am not ugly and my weight is well managed but at age 40 there are much younger men for women to look at.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:12 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
I just don't know why they are looking at me. I am not as young as some of you guys. I wear a pretty noticeable wedding band and my children are often with me. I am not ugly and my weight is well managed but at age 40 there are much younger men for women to look at.
If they are looking, then they obviously see something they like. I don't see why it is causing you concern, unless they are following you home. I don't think you need to "take it" for anything more than that.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:13 PM

1,389 posts, read 3,533,639 times
A pretty lady is a pretty lady, regardless of whether she is 20 or 40.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
If they are looking, then they obviously see something they like. I don't see why it is causing you concern, unless they are following you home. I don't you need to "take it" for anything more than that.
I don't know why it is bothering me. I am glad they see something they like. What it is can remain a mystery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships