Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 05:40 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Where can I find a dating site geared toward safe adult fun?
They're all over the damn place!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 08:42 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
I like to date women who are 185-215 pounds, pretty face, and preet feet ho is atleast 5 foot 6 up to 6'0
Well now we know that you like bigger girls. We can safely assume that you are not only tall as you have said yourself but probably also not only tall but quite overweight as several have suspected. I'm not sure about "preet feet ho," though.

"Pretty feet" (if those words were your intention) could be indicative of a foot fetish but the addition of "ho" rather puts a different slant on it.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:48 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Well now we know that you like bigger girls. We can safely assume that you are not only tall as you have said yourself but probably also not only tall but quite overweight as several have suspected. I'm not sure about "preet feet ho," though.

"Pretty feet" (if those words were your intention) could be indicative of a foot fetish but the addition of "ho" rather puts a different slant on it.

I meant pretty feet

Old 07-04-2009, 02:04 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Well PTC, you have told this man that you are not willing to be his call girl, but he lives in another state, right? And he has agreed to your "arrangement"?

So I wonder what the arrangement actually is. You say that you are looking for a possible LTR. Well if he has agreed to that, then you are not in a sugarbabby relationship at all. You are dating him for real and he is going to make you his wife because otherwise you are not going to put out. Of course you will, but it seems so complicated that I am sure he doesn't know exactly what you want. So he is dating you in hopes of a real relationship. This means that if he tries to put the moves on you , and you are not ready, then you will say goodbye to him and he doesnt want that because he really likes you. So its up to you to tell him that you do want him. If he has a problem with that, ask him why.

There is another possibility, which is that he likes you so much he doesnt want you to be dissapointed and leave once you do go to bed with him. So he's stalling.

Old 07-04-2009, 07:20 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,449,299 times
PTC - from my own experience (met hubby when he was 55) - he respected the distance, too. He told me that he would NEVER cross the line unless I was ready. He would never jump/grab or anything like that. Didn't mean he was impotent (obviously since we have 2 kids). But, it was me who had to make the first move. Extremely gentlemanly, that's what I'd call it. I would not draw a blanket conclusion like this over all over-50 men, of course.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:02 AM

291 posts, read 610,874 times
hi. im very eager to hear about how this relationship goes, hopefully you can keep us updated.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:46 AM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
When you ask for what you want, you may just get it.

I'm a little late on updating, but I met a man from Connecticut who travels here often. We've gone out a few times and we get along really well. He is a total and complete gentleman, retired early, with a great sense of humor and a very kind nature. He has lots of free time, loves to travel and gives a great deal back to the community.

He seems almost too good to be true. We've been on 6 dates, had wonderful dinners (and a lunch or two) and spent hours talking in person and on the phone. I've been to his hotel room, more than once, shared a few glasses of wine over great conversation. He has yet to put the moves on me. We have kissed briefly, but that's it.

I'm not complaining. I LOVE it! I'm not easy, but I don't have x amount of dates rules either. Still, I have never been in a situation, after even 3 dates, where a man hasn't at least tried. He clearly has the desire by kissing me (and the way he kisses me), but he keeps his hands to himself. It's usually when we end the date.

So, while I respect him for it, I'm shaking my head. I'm not immune to the shallow thinking of most these days, especially on that site. Most men would have moved on by now; his tastes are quite upscale. And I'd venture to say he can have just about any woman he wants, in multiple positions, after ONE date.

Again, I'm not complaining. I'm pleasantly surprised. Giggly actually. I really enjoy being with him.

Then again, he could be a serial killer who wants to turn me into a leather jacket, with my luck.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

You know, I smell a lot of haters on this post. Good for you PTC that you are bold enough to post your romantic encounters on a public forum to seek advice. I wish you the best.

Anyhow, in regards to this man taking his time, this is how I operate as well. When I meet a woman, I'm not "all over" her and I give her MORE space then she is use too. It drives some women nuts (lol) because they are not use to it and I have had a few women get just plain angry with me because I would not "bed" them.

In regards to relationships and giving space however I do this because I want a non pressure atmosphere to make decisions as well as I want to feel a slight pursuit on her part that way I will have some indication if she has some genuine interest in me as a person.

You know, some guys like to beat a girl over the head to get them to like them (caveman style) but I just don't operate that way as I want a women with a mind of her own and has some standards firmly set for herself.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:05 AM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times
Quote:
I like to date women who are 185-215 pounds, pretty face, and preet feet ho is atleast 5 foot 6 up to 6'0
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

Did somebody say big girls and pretty feet?! MMMM, the ultimate combination!! I love big girls too; they are SO SEXY!!!

Old 07-04-2009, 10:16 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Did somebody say big girls and pretty feet?! MMMM, the ultimate combination!! I love big girls too; they are SO SEXY!!!

Exactly, and I mean I like Tall and Voluptous Women not FAT AND SLOPPY. There is a difference.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:48 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Well PTC, you have told this man that you are not willing to be his call girl, but he lives in another state, right? And he has agreed to your "arrangement"? So I wonder what the arrangement actually is.
Beckon-call girl was the term, meaning I'm not going to be available to him anytime he wants because he has money. I don't have an arrangement. I went there looking for a successful man because of the other things that tend to (but not always) come with success like stability, less drama, and the ability to maintain the lifestyle I am accustomed to being on my own - not having to give it up to be with someone who is going to reduce my quality of life because he is irresponsible and lazy.

Quote:
You say that you are looking for a possible LTR. Well if he has agreed to that, then you are not in a sugarbabby relationship at all. You are dating him for real and he is going to make you his wife......
No, no. I'm not looking for anything too involved right now. But everyone I meet has the potential for long-term, since we can't really dictate when we fall in love with someone. Still, I have goals and don't want to add the maintenance a committed relationship to what I am working towards now.

Quote:
...because otherwise you are not going to put out. Of course you will, but it seems so complicated that I am sure he doesn't know exactly what you want. So he is dating you in hopes of a real relationship. This means that if he tries to put the moves on you , and you are not ready, then you will say goodbye to him and he doesnt want that because he really likes you. So its up to you to tell him that you do want him. If he has a problem with that, ask him why.
It really isn't complicated at all. He knows exactly what I want and don't want. He is fine with it. I am more than ready for him to put the moves on me, it's there for the taking. I'm just not flaunting it and he's not hunting for it. We are thoroughly enjoying our time together without sex and I think that might be his angle - to see if we click outside of the bedroom.

Quote:
There is another possibility, which is that he likes you so much he doesnt want you to be dissapointed and leave once you do go to bed with him. So he's stalling.
Could be, we will certainly find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
PTC - from my own experience (met hubby when he was 55) - he respected the distance, too. He told me that he would NEVER cross the line unless I was ready. He would never jump/grab or anything like that. Didn't mean he was impotent (obviously since we have 2 kids). But, it was me who had to make the first move. Extremely gentlemanly, that's what I'd call it. I would not draw a blanket conclusion like this over all over-50 men, of course.
I agree. This is why I prefer older men, always have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
You know, I smell a lot of haters on this post. Good for you PTC that you are bold enough to post your romantic encounters on a public forum to seek advice. I wish you the best.

Anyhow, in regards to this man taking his time, this is how I operate as well. When I meet a woman, I'm not "all over" her and I give her MORE space then she is use too. It drives some women nuts (lol) because they are not use to it and I have had a few women get just plain angry with me because I would not "bed" them.

In regards to relationships and giving space however I do this because I want a non pressure atmosphere to make decisions as well as I want to feel a slight pursuit on her part that way I will have some indication if she has some genuine interest in me as a person.

You know, some guys like to beat a girl over the head to get them to like them (caveman style) but I just don't operate that way as I want a women with a mind of her own and has some standards firmly set for herself.
Marry me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships