Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:32 PM

22,996 posts, read 34,258,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilator_ View Post
To North Carolina:
Bible its difficult to understand.
Bible says: Dont Kill
Bible says: Dont Steal
And bible says many things...

If you were a poor man, would you steal food to eat?Answer is simple:Eat or die.
If you were a soldier in a war, would you kill?The answer is simple:Kill or be killed.

Be christian its difficult.
Im a sinner.
If God dont forgive me, Ill burn in hell.But ill burn like a MAN.

I love women.I love have *** with them.But i dont believe in marriage.
Thats the way i think and nobody will change me.
I love the pleasure of be with a woman, but i dont want to care her when she fall ill or something...
I respect you, the only that i hope its that you respect me.

I repeat:I believe in Christ, but i am not a 100% follower.
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 "For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body".

What is so hard to understand about that? God created sex to be a beautiful and essential ingredient of marriage, sex outside of marriage always hurts someone. It hurts God because it shows that we prefer following our own desires instead of the leading of the Holy Spirit.

You're right about one thing, you're not a follower.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2007, 03:37 PM

44 posts, read 41,744 times
Maybe i havent got the last edition...LOL

Old 04-17-2007, 03:39 PM

1,942 posts, read 8,470,608 times
I believe in whatever makes a person happy, and whatever works for that person.

If a person believes in marriage because she/he understands they have only one life to live...and why not throw a huge party-called a wedding, remain faithful to the partner that fills your heart with love every time that you look at him, have children that you love more than life itself...then that works for them.

If a person believes that they don't need a "title" or to waste money on a marriage...and that you can be married to a person without all of that...then that works for them.

If you want to play the field and sleep around the rest of your life because it is exciting and exhilarating to try all different styles and people...and because you never know what will happen day after day...then that works for them.

Nothing works the same for different people. Everyone is different. It is only what works best.

I believe in love. And if I find love...I would want to keep it for the rest of my life, because it is a great, filling feeling. A partner gives me that feeling...and children give me that feeling. But that's me. That might not be you. And it doens't make anyone right, and it doesn't make anyone wrong. I won't look down on someone who wants to be married, and I won't look down on someone who wants to bangbangbang night after night

It's whatever works.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:43 PM

And one more thing to North Carolina:
Catholic dogma says that every person will save his/her soul whatever sins he/she did in life.
It doesnt matter if you were adolf hitler or gandhi, catholic dogma says it.
Im catholic.Im not worried.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:45 PM

366 posts, read 382,680 times
uh oh. Catholics also are against birth control. Let's hope you're not.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:51 PM

22,996 posts, read 34,258,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilator_ View Post
And one more thing to North Carolina:
Catholic dogma says that every person will save his/her soul whatever sins he/she did in life.
It doesnt matter if you were adolf hitler or gandhi, catholic dogma says it.
Im catholic.Im not worried.
And the Bible says Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, you should be worried.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:05 PM

Yeah yeah yeah...but, the women are here.
And all i want is to pass a good time.Nothing more.Without complications.
I dont hurt nobody.
I dont believe in laws.So i dont break any law.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:09 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,688,527 times
I'm all in favor of marriage...not for me mind you. Tried that..got out of it years ago and never looked back . I'm all in favor of married women. I much prefer dating married women ....much less hassle then young single airheads.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:17 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,585,063 times
What is the number one cause for divorce? Marriage! The truth is you not only have to believe in marriage, you have to want to make it work. I enjoy my marriage.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
And the Bible says Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, you should be worried.
You will need more than a couple of words to scare me.
Ill continue with my life without any kind of preocupations.
And ill be more happy in this way (and much satisfied) than any "normal" husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships