Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 07:47 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,036,305 times

Advertisements

So enny-way, I was reminiscing recently about some old flames, and something about two in particular hit me... They would both come hang out in the bathroom while I was taking a shower.

#1 would come in as soon as she heard the water running and would just shoot the breeze about most anything.. The dog lost his tennis ball and I can't find another one, the irritating woman at work, think maybe we could grill steaks this weekend..? Anything. Every single time though she would ask if I wanted her to "Do my back" - and she would reach in to the shower and literally wash my back for me. "It's important to exfoliate" she said..

#2 would hang out and make small talk for a few minutes, and then 5-6 times out of ten would strip down and ask "Mind if I join you?" She had an absolutely spectacular body and sex with her was just about the best thing ever, so no.. Of course I don't mind lol. We'd lather each other up and make out until the water got cold - then damn near kill ourselves trying to get to the bedroom. Sometimes we'd be so eager that we didn't even bother drying off lol.

Me... I have a bad habit of taking things at face value. "Huh? You want to wash my back for me? That is SO sweet! Thank you!" Or... "Thanks for keeping me company while I was in the shower.. You sure were frisky for some odd reason though!"

So after thinking about it, the question for women is - IS men taking a shower a "thing?" And if so, then what are some other "things" that do it for you..?

And in return I'll try to answer some "things" about men. Can't speak for all men, and if there's something I don't know then I won't BS you about it. But.... stuff. You know what I mean..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 10:12 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,034 times
LOL I never made small talk. I used to just get in, no permission asked. No complaints ever so yeah :-p

Old 01-06-2018, 10:24 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Men taking a shower a thing for women?

The only thing I can think of that gets a woman excited about her man talking a shower is:

"finally his stink-ass is taking a shower, maybe ill have sex with him"
?

Old 01-06-2018, 10:29 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

The only thing I can think of that gets a woman excited about her man talking a shower is:

?
hahah!! that too...good god, you guys stink.

Old 01-06-2018, 10:44 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,001,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
It's not our fault! In fact, it's all for women: https://www.nature.com/news/2007/070...070910-15.html

Basically, whether androstenone (a pheromone) smells like vanilla, woodsy, or uriney depends on your genes and whether or not the women smelling it are ovulating.

It's not so black and white!

And then there are men who stink. That's pretty black and white.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:46 AM

1,713 posts, read 1,106,292 times
As much of a lone wolf as I am, it's a pain trying to do Queen harmonies by yourself . By all means jump in and shriek 'GALLILEO!' if you're so inclined.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:33 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Running water can be very erotic. I wouldn't complain about a woman, and showers. Go with it.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:09 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

?
Wait, what? So next time a man complains about his wife not giving him any, I'll just ask,

When's the last time you showered?

Old 01-07-2018, 09:12 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
It's not our fault! In fact, it's all for women: https://www.nature.com/news/2007/070...070910-15.html

Basically, whether androstenone (a pheromone) smells like vanilla, woodsy, or uriney depends on your genes and whether or not the women smelling it are ovulating.

It's not so black and white!

And then there are men who stink. That's pretty black and white.
For the love of all that's good, clean up, dudes. That's a BIG thing. Women love a clean man...who's not afraid to get dirty from time to time.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:20 AM

818 posts, read 916,916 times
#1 had you cornered where she could unload all her latest thoughts on ya while you couldn't run away.
( x wife was good at this )
# 2 was just a horndog making sure she got what she needed before you .... without her
( last girlfriend never let me shower without getting in too ) BEST reason ever to have a tankless water heater !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships