Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 08:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times

Advertisements

Meaning: I dated this guy who went around his car to let me in and then pretended to have trouble with his key in the lock....when i bent down to see what was the problem....he swooped up and kissed me. Smooth move from that date on the guy's part.

Meaning 2: I left items in the dates car or house so they had a reason to visit me again. lol i know its dumb but it worked

Do you have any smooth move?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 09:27 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times
I was dancing and I guess she was pretty nervous. She kept talkin (can't remember exactly what, but from what I remember is was mostly nervous chit chat), and I thought kissing her right then and there, and telling her that she didn't have to say anything. It was a one way street though and I knew that going into that evening, so out of respect, I refrained.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:29 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Do you have a daily thread count target threshold?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:31 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Meaning: I dated this guy who went around his car to let me in and then pretended to have trouble with his key in the lock....when i bent down to see what was the problem....he swooped up and kissed me. Smooth move from that date on the guy's part.

Meaning 2: I left items in the dates car or house so they had a reason to visit me again. lol i know its dumb but it worked

Do you have any smooth move?
So thats why you left your hair brush and socks at my pad

Old 07-10-2009, 09:36 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Smooth move??? Wear my favorite cologne!!

Old 07-10-2009, 09:36 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Call me old fashioned but I think those kind of tactics are a little questionable.

Let the hate flow

Old 07-10-2009, 09:39 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Call me old fashioned but I think those kind of tactics are a little questionable.

Let the hate flow
Tell us about your date life Mr. and Mrs chow.
Food????

Old 07-10-2009, 09:42 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Here's my most recent one. It's not from a date but rather a move made on a complete stranger.

A buddy of mine and I went out to a bar here about a week ago to shoot some pool. Two girls came in about 30 mins later and took the table next to us. One was a decent looking but chubby Asian girl, and the other one was a redhead with a decent face, good body and very large boobs, which was a real big hit with some loser who was pretty much tanked and probably had no game even when sober. He was coming over nearly every few minutes to hit on her and while she was trying to be polite, she also was clearly not at all interested.

A few minutes later we were about to take a shot on the pool table and we just happened to be standing face to face. I made eye contact with her, give a small smile and made a witty comment about her ability to attract the alpha loser of the bar, and then casually took my shot without paying much more attention to her.

No sooner had I finished taking my shot, she came over and started making conversation with me. I played this pretty well as the attention I gave her showed that I was friendly, normal and not falling down drunk and thus safe to talk to, plus it kept the alpha loser guy from coming back and hitting on her anymore.

(Note to our readers: It's usually a bad idea (ask some women, they'll agree) to cut down another guy as a way to initiate conversation with a girl, especially when that guy is hitting on the girl. It makes you look insecure and childish, however in this case the guy was so blatantly pathetic and the girl was basically repulsed by him so with the right touch I felt safe making that move)

Old 07-10-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
So thats why you left your hair brush and socks at my pad
Yeah how come your not returning it?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Do you have a daily thread count target threshold?
Are you stalking me? lol j/k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships