U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:24 AM
Status: "Never really know a killer from a savior..." (set 22 days ago)

10,551 posts, read 8,790,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I totally see it from A FELONY CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED point of view. No matter what color lens or viewpoint this is seen through, all I see is a crime has been committed. Nothing else.
Not in New Jersey there hasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jersey 2C: 14-2
Aggravated sexual assault is sexual penetration with a victim under age 13.

Sexual assault is sexual penetration with a victim between age 13 and 16 when the actor is at least four years older.

No law has been broken here. The only thing that law enforcement can do is enforce a restraining order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2009, 12:28 AM

15,317 posts, read 13,596,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
The only way a woman can physically rape a man would be if she strapped on a you know what.

God did just did not give women the proper genitals to physically rape anybody.
Here....I reckon...... Its all the same to me! Male, /female.....it does not matter!

Old 07-11-2009, 12:32 AM

42,851 posts, read 51,212,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
No law has been broken here. The only thing that law enforcement can do is enforce a restraining order.
Well, the NJ law makes a whole lot more sense to me.

The funny thing is it's getting late and the first time I read the last word as "old," not older and figured one is home free to have fun under the age of 4! If he can get his tools to work that is...

Old 07-11-2009, 12:36 AM

15,317 posts, read 13,596,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Don't try to twist it! Nobody's talking about 10-year-olds here!

You mean to tell me you weren't kissing, making out, drooling over somebody perhaps over 20 when YOU were 16...?! And you were a girl! And yes, no matter what some guys occasionally say (dear Sifu comes to mind), a man cannot be raped!

Hmmm.... According to this guy, we both twisted it..
He is talking about a young guy....with an older woman.
I don`t care! Either way, twisted or not, its the same!!!
Who cares...male or female...... No. To answer your question, i never went for an older man quite that old......when I was only 15/16.... geezzzzz That would be untold !!!!!!!!

Still a freak!!!!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 12:43 AM

42,851 posts, read 51,212,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Hmmm.... According to this guy, we both twisted it..
He is talking about a young guy....with an older woman.
I haven't twisted anything. I just tried to blow the fog in your head and remind you what was going on when you were a teenager.

Quote:
To answer your question, i never went for an older man quite that old......when I was only 15/16.... geezzzzz That would be untold !!!!!!!!
16 and 20 is such an enormous and unheard of age difference, huh?! It doesn't even have to be 20. Even if the guy is 18 consensual sex would still be considered a statutory rape, wouldn't it?! That's totally and utterly ridiculous!

Old 07-11-2009, 12:47 AM

709 posts, read 1,111,455 times
Hey yankeegirl would you consider it rape if a 5 feet tall female high school teacher had sex with a 6 feet tall high school football jock ?

Do you think it is physically possible for a female to rape a male who towers over her in height ?

Last edited by John McClane; 07-11-2009 at 01:34 AM..

Old 07-11-2009, 01:07 AM

12,153 posts, read 10,021,974 times
Really - no one is suggesting that she raped him.

If I could make an educated guess I would say he said something sexual to her and she replied with "what do you know about that with your young self" or something similar and then he followed up with an even more sexual comment, which led to him attempting to prove the comments true.

I used to hear them all the time from the high school boys when I was teaching, I was only about 4 or 5 years older than them - I just had the common sense to ignore it and keep it moving. When she was telling me this story, the first thing that ran through my mind was "I hope he used protection"

Old 07-11-2009, 02:05 AM

11,001 posts, read 6,573,452 times
Well its preety disgusting, it is. But men have encouraged their young sons to have sex with a woman for many centuries now. In some "macho" cultures, the dad takes the son to a prostitute. Thats not good. A boy should have sex when he is ready, not when the dad thinks he is ready. In this case, the boy seemed to think he is ready. Psychologically speaking, I dont know what it would do to a 16 year old male. So basically, in my opinion, I think he is too young, but when I was a teen, 16 was average the age of consentual sex. So to sum it up, if I was the boys mother, I would have to come to terms that the boy is now sexually active and if its not with the 28 year old its probably with someone at school. I would of preferred he had waited, but since that is not something I can control, the safe sex talk is imperative. But I would tell the hubby to give it to him. I'm not one of those people that feels comfortable giving my kids sex pep talks. Nobody gave me any sex talks, and honestly, I am so glad my parents didn't screw me up like that. So maybe I would just buy him a book and tell him to read it. And tell him to get a job so he can buy condoms cause he's not gonna be getting any girls pregnant under my roof. (We have to say something, or else they think they can do whatever they want and have 20 kids with the grandma taking care of them).

Old 07-11-2009, 08:10 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,802,100 times
Well I was 13 got caught with an 18 year old woman.Her Husband tried to beat me.Didn't get it done.

hillman

Old 07-11-2009, 08:35 AM

3,676 posts, read 6,587,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
A close friend of mine recently told me that she found out her 16 year old son is having sex with her 28 year old neighbor - she came home from work early and found them in his bedroom.

what do you guys think?
First, that lucky kid!!

Second, I lost my virginity (age 15) to a 40-year old woman. Man, did she teach me a few things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships