U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:25 AM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,455,036 times
Reputation: 8079

Advertisements

I know lots of guys that act like chasing women is A MUST when you're single.
It's as if chasing women is the only reason for being sngle.


What do you guys( and nosey gals) think about this?



I am very fond of (slender and tall)women but I DO NOT chase them, never have never will.

Last edited by Ron.; 07-11-2009 at 11:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:29 AM
 
3,855 posts, read 4,356,310 times
Reputation: 2645
I dont chase women because im shy and not very self confident,i admit if i felt better about myself and had more cofnidence i probably would,though im the type that could never just have sex with tons of women and then have nothing to do with them,its just not in me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:34 AM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,455,036 times
Reputation: 8079
I can respect that JB.






Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I dont chase women because im shy and not very self confident,i admit if i felt better about myself and had more cofnidence i probably would,though im the type that could never just have sex with tons of women and then have nothing to do with them,its just not in me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:38 AM
 
2,191 posts, read 4,064,492 times
Reputation: 2256
Chasing women is stupid and a waste of time, that is unless your thing is banging about 400 of them before getting aids. I usually let women come to me first to show their interest, then I reciprocate because I know I'm not wasting my time (usually, but it has backfired). At any given time I have ten other higher importance things I'm working on rather than waste time playing 8th grader mind games.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:39 AM
 
25,558 posts, read 23,639,145 times
Reputation: 44052
Question: Is there much of a difference between chasing and stalking???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:40 AM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,455,036 times
Reputation: 8079
Amen Jason,


I tell my buddies to get a hobbie or work on their career or start a business or something. Stop tryting to get laid every damn night and grow the F%&k up.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Chasing women is stupid and a waste of time, that is unless your thing is banging about 400 of them before getting aids. I usually let women come to me first to show their interest, then I reciprocate because I know I'm not wasting my time (usually, but it has backfired). At any given time I have ten other higher importance things I'm working on rather than waste time playing 8th grader mind games.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:44 AM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,455,036 times
Reputation: 8079
Yes!


Stalk-to follow or pursue (another person) persistently in a harassing and, typically, obsessive way.


Chase-follow; pursue



Quote:
Originally Posted by livewire View Post
question: Is there much of a difference between chasing and stalking???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:49 AM
 
2,191 posts, read 4,064,492 times
Reputation: 2256
Don't get me wrong, if I see a woman I am interested in and want to try to commit to something I will initiate contact. Women I find that are worth something are few and far between though. As far as trying to notch the bedpost, that is just a dangerous waste of time imo. On some basic animal level I can kind of comprehend it, but I have no respect for people who do so. Kind of like a dog running from one ***** to the next I suppose with no real capable thought process or motives in life, just trying to fill some void in whatever way they can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:50 AM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,455,036 times
Reputation: 8079
I hear ya Jason. I know exactly what you mean my friend.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Don't get me wrong, if I see a woman I am interested in and want to try to commit to something I will initiate contact. Women I find that are worth something are few and far between though. As far as trying to notch the bedpost, that is just a dangerous waste of time imo. On some basic animal level I can kind of comprehend it, but I have no respect for people who do so. Kind of like a dog running from one ***** to the next I suppose with no real capable thought process or motives in life, just trying to fill some void in whatever way they can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-11-2009, 11:56 AM
 
2,039 posts, read 4,744,033 times
Reputation: 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I know lots of guys that act like chasing women is A MUST when you're single.
It's as if chasing women is the only reason for being sngle.


What do you guys( and nosey gals) think about this?



I am very fond of (slender and tall)women but I DO NOT chase them, never have never will.

HA HA Well what did you expect, you never tell a woman "No Gals Allowed"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top