Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 06:03 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,508,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chav View Post
Well, with women as they are in this day and age, paranoia serves me very well. Picture a snake in the grass and thats women for ya.
More originality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 06:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,737,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I'd say that MOST attractive people of both sexes feel that they deserve an awesome s/o. And I much more often see couples where the woman is a lot more attractive than the man. But I never see an unattractive man with a woman that less attractive than he is.

Otherwise, I feel that many women think that when men are shopping for mate, all they care about is the beauty quotient of the female. So these women work to be as attractive as possible in order to get the most male attention possible. And from there, if they are successful and have a lot of men wanting to date them... of course they should pick the best guy out of the bunch.

And what about your recent post about wanted to date the cute and cuddly cashiers at your Walgreens? Your only attraction to them is because they are pretty, not because you like their personality or are impressed with their brains.

So wait... did all three cuties turn you down for a date because they think that they can do better in the singles scene?

<Snickering> dude don't say it out loud!!!!

Old 07-12-2009, 06:10 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,610,333 times
You know there are channels my wife clls the angry women channel on TV. i thnik teh OP needs a nagry man channel becuase I thnik he has had problems with women;whether their or his fault.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:11 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,865,038 times
I'm attractive and feel I derserve a female who is attractive. Defintely don't want anyone that's ugly with a good attitude

Old 07-12-2009, 06:13 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,645,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I'm attractive and feel I derserve a female who is attractive. Defintely don't want anyone that's ugly with a good attitude
I'll take the good attitude, any given day

Old 07-12-2009, 06:16 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
I'll take the good attitude, any given day

I have no use for a ugly women.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:19 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,645,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I have no use for a ugly women.
There are guys who make good use of them.

And they don't impose mental online self-torture on stapler sharing. They're having a nice meal in some cozy restaurant with kids

Old 07-12-2009, 06:25 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
There are guys who make good use of them.

And they don't impose mental online self-torture on stapler sharing. They're having a nice meal in some cozy restaurant with kids

Is that what they do?-lol

Old 07-12-2009, 06:26 PM

551 posts, read 1,921,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Let's be honest here. I think SOME attractive women think, because they are attractive, that means that they deserve a AWESOME guy.

Because YOU are attractive that only means one thing........you are attractive. It certainly does not say anything about your morals and values and the quality of your character.

At what point in life do you stop using your looks to define youself? Most of us guys on CD would say we've dated nice looking women before and most of us would agree that looks do fad and they fad fast once you determine you're with some crazy B#%^ch!

In this day and age for some odd reason there a LOTS of Narcissistic women walking around.

It's just like if someone says: I have a great job, a nice ride and a home, they assume those are "qualities", that makes them a good catch. Are they important? Yes. Are those the things guys are looking at to determine if you're a good catch or not? Probably not.

What's your take........
My take is that although I can agree with you, I'm screwed because I'm a very materialist person. If I were a good looking woman, and I took time in making myself that way, I wouldn't want to walk down the street with some bum who doesn't care about himself.

I mean, wow. This goes back to grade school. I don't remember good looking women dating ugly nerds. As an adult the only time I really see it is if the man has something else to put in the relationship.

That's just the way life is.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:28 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,440,837 times
Gee, why do beautiful women think they're all that? Because men treat them that way. When guys fall all over them, they get the idea they deserve better than the rest.

What's funny is statements like this are made by men who couldn't get a date with a beautiful woman. She must be stuck up and think she deserves an awsome guy if she won't date you, right? It's just as bad chasing a woman because she's beautiful as her thinking she deserves an awsome guy because she is but she will be more likely to get an awsome guy because of her looks because you guys will chase her because of her looks.

I know I've told this story before but I have an ex daughter in law who is a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. She took up with my step son while both of them were married to someone else. Her divorce was delayed because she was pregnant and they didn't know who the father was. When my step son brought her up to meet the family, everyone was talking about what a tramp she must be...until they saw her...then all anyone could say was "She's SOOOOO pretty". Suddenly, morals meant nothing.

The world falls down at the feet of pretty women. Why wouldn't a pretty woman think she deserves an awsome guy? Why should she settle for less when she can and will get it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships