Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 05:46 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,535,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Let's be honest here. I think SOME attractive women think, because they are attractive, that means that they deserve a AWESOME guy.

Because YOU are attractive that only means one thing........you are attractive. It certainly does not say anything about your morals and values and the quality of your character.

At what point in life do you stop using your looks to define youself? Most of us guys on CD would say we've dated nice looking women before and most of us would agree that looks do fad and they fad fast once you determine you're with some crazy B#%^ch!

In this day and age for some odd reason there a LOTS of Narcissistic women walking around.

It's just like if someone says: I have a great job, a nice ride and a home, they assume those are "qualities", that makes them a good catch. Are they important? Yes. Are those the things guys are looking at to determine if you're a good catch or not? Probably not.

What's your take........
This isn't news. There are narcissistic people everywhere, always have been.

And then there are us beautiful women who actually deserve an awesome man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 05:46 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,827,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
Just setting on the sidelines but how is the post fake?

It is not totally true...im not a totally hot chick...but I Want a good man....And lots of guys got to realize you go for that hot chick in the first place...maybe its your fault you got that snotty B*tch lol sorry some do though!

Old 07-12-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chav View Post
Well, with women as they are in this day and age, paranoia serves me very well. Picture a snake in the grass and thats women for ya.
Stop it we aren't all like that....

Old 07-12-2009, 05:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,365,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel'r View Post
jimmy soul lied been there done that.

Old 07-12-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chav View Post
Well, with women as they are in this day and age, paranoia serves me very well. Picture a snake in the grass and thats women for ya.
Just like all men aren't a$$e$....Take it like Andrew83 very sweet boy. He deserves a sweet girl.

Old 07-12-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Just like all men aren't a$$e$....Take it like Andrew83 very sweet boy. He deserves a sweet girl.
whole lota people out there dont get what they deserve.
i have learned however not to ask for what i deserve, just mercy.

Old 07-12-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
jimmy soul lied been there done that.
Pretty girls can be B*tches!

Old 07-12-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
whole lota people out there dont get what they deserve.
i have learned however not to ask for what i deserve, just mercy.
Lol i think we all ask for mercy!

Old 07-12-2009, 05:53 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,142,528 times
Quote:
Let's be honest here. I think SOME attractive women think, because they are attractive, that means that they deserve a AWESOME guy.
I'd say that MOST attractive people of both sexes feel that they deserve an awesome s/o. And I much more often see couples where the woman is a lot more attractive than the man. But I never see an unattractive man with a woman that less attractive than he is.

Otherwise, I feel that many women think that when men are shopping for mate, all they care about is the beauty quotient of the female. So these women work to be as attractive as possible in order to get the most male attention possible. And from there, if they are successful and have a lot of men wanting to date them... of course they should pick the best guy out of the bunch.

And what about your recent post about wanted to date the cute and cuddly cashiers at your Walgreens? Your only attraction to them is because they are pretty, not because you like their personality or are impressed with their brains.

Quote:
3 cuties that work at Wal-Greens. Help a brotha out!

Ok, for some time now, I've been caught up in a Wal-Greens "love triangle".

To make a long story short all 3 women work different shifts. All 3 flirt with me in their own little way. I noticed when I walk through the door I have noticed each one blushing.

I really want to ask one out, they are soooo cute and cudley, all 3 of'em(LOL). They all look to be no older than 26.

What do I do?
So wait... did all three cuties turn you down for a date because they think that they can do better in the singles scene?

Old 07-12-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I'd say that MOST attractive people of both sexes feel that they deserve an awesome s/o. And I much more often see couples where the woman is a lot more attractive than the man. But I never see an unattractive man with a woman that less attractive than he is.

Otherwise, I feel that many women think that when men are shopping for mate, all they care about is the beauty quotient of the female. So these women work to be as attractive as possible in order to get the most male attention possible. And from there, if they are successful and have a lot of men wanting to date them... of course they should pick the best guy out of the bunch.

And what about your recent post about wanted to date the cute and cuddly cashiers at your Walgreens? Your only attraction to them is because they are pretty, not because you like their personality or are impressed with their brains.

So wait... did all three cuties turn you down for a date because they think that they can do better in the singles scene?

" But I never see an unattractive man with a woman that less attractive than he is."
you dont hang around me much do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships