Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2009, 09:24 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,719,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being married?
FYI......the biggest reason....from years of hearing from women from every walk of life, that they lose interest in sex? .....wait for it.........is that so many men are selfish in the sack. They're too tired for foreplay.....and/or simply don't care to be bothered with it. They're quick on the trigger, don't bother to ever find out what their partners like/what pleases them the most...and when they're done....they're done. Sex is over for them, once they've climaxed. Meanwhile, their partner lays there frustrated and unfulfilled. Their partners are too spent and selfish to see to it that their needs are met.....all after 2 min (max) of real bliss!!?? Oh please, what woman wants a repeat performance of that crap the next day. Yeah, so I said it.....Why don't soooo many wives run and get naked when their guys shake their thing and say, "Hey baby...want some of this?"... cuz they're too busy shuddering, knowing just how disappointing that encounter is going to be. These married women are honoring their marriage vows....for better for worse, for richer and poorer, etc... but when sex becomes a repulsive, dreaded task that only one person enjoys...don't expect 'em to come running for disappointment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 09:33 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being married?
Long thread so I may have missed it. Are you married or just giving us worldly advice as a single guy and the way things ought to be ?

Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Long thread so I may have missed it. Are you married or just giving us worldly advice as a single guy and the way things ought to be ?
I'm dealing in speculative, hypothetical situations for the simple intellectual exercise of it.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
FYI......the biggest reason....from years of hearing from women from every walk of life, that they lose interest in sex? .....wait for it.........is that so many men are selfish in the sack. They're too tired for foreplay.....and/or simply don't care to be bothered with it. They're quick on the trigger, don't bother to ever find out what their partners like/what pleases them the most...and when they're done....they're done. Sex is over for them, once they've climaxed.
That's all great to hear, but why are you assuming this applies in every situation? You've heard from lots of women from every walk of life. Have you heard from lots of men whose wives have lost interest in sex? There are thousands of sides to every story.

Quote:
Meanwhile, their partner lays there frustrated and unfulfilled. Their partners are too spent and selfish to see to it that their needs are met.....all after 2 min (max) of real bliss!!?? Oh please, what woman wants a repeat performance of that crap the next day. Yeah, so I said it.....Why don't soooo many wives run and get naked when their guys shake their thing and say, "Hey baby...want some of this?"... cuz they're too busy shuddering, knowing just how disappointing that encounter is going to be. These married women are honoring their marriage vows....for better for worse, for richer and poorer, etc... but when sex becomes a repulsive, dreaded task that only one person enjoys...don't expect 'em to come running for disappointment.
You can do this all you want. Men are just as pissed off with their wives as women are with their husbands. Why are men always blamed for everything? Those women should work on their marriages (as should the men) and try to improve their sex lives........instead of complaining about it.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:33 PM

888 posts, read 885,776 times
Quote:
That's all great to hear, but why are you assuming this applies in every situation? You've heard from lots of women from every walk of life. Have you heard from lots of men whose wives have lost interest in sex? There are thousands of sides to every story.

You can do this all you want. Men are just as pissed off with their wives as women are with their husbands. Why are men always blamed for everything? Those women should work on their marriages (as should the men) and try to improve their sex lives........instead of complaining about it.
You know what?
It just doesn't freakin' work. That's why people get a divorce.
They deny it's a failure, then they eventually wise up.
Millions of reasons.
It doesn't freakin' work.
Failure. Mistake.
It is what it is.
Sometimes it's not worth it to know the exact reasons.
Just get out of it and BE FREE.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDaysCopenhagenSkoal View Post
You know what?
It just doesn't freakin' work. That's why people get a divorce.
They deny it's a failure, then they eventually wise up.
Millions of reasons.
It doesn't freakin' work.
Failure. Mistake.
It is what it is.
Sometimes it's not worth it to know the exact reasons.
Just get out of it and BE FREE.
When children are involved, it is not that simple.

And if you are male, the process of getting out and being free is to your detriment.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:

LOL...YEP!! As a matter of fact, I have. You see, I'm not out there to point fingers, although that's what it might appear I'm doing. Unlike some folks who'd like to only find fault and shove blame somewhere else, I want to HELP people have productive and healthy relationships. I LOVE men, I have a husband and 3 sons!! The trouble is, when you send SOME people possible suggestions and solutions to their problems, they simply freak out and refuse to believe that there's anything wrong with the way they're doing thing......PRIDE and EGO stands in the way. Therefore, they never bother to explore ways of fixing the problem..and expect their mates to "just deal with it...it IS what it IS..."there's NOTHING wrong with the way I'm doing things"

Oh, I agree that "some" women should get work on "their marriages". In fact, more women should talk to their men about why they're so dissatisfied about certain aspects of their "marital relations" etc. Unfortunately, a whole lot of men out their can NOT handle hearing that they're doing something wrong...and react like little kids when subjects are broached. FINE THEN! OH SO I'M JUST A LOSER!!!!! A lot of women DO try to broach the subject, but are fearful of bruising their mates fragile ego and ending up in a horribly heated confrontational interaction!! Also, for years....women have been brainwashed into thinking that finding fault in the bedroom..leads to a lack of confidence....hence....erectile dysfunction!! Catch 22.....damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Oh, I agree that "some" women should get work on "their marriages". In fact, more women should talk to their men about why they're so dissatisfied about certain aspects of their "marital relations" etc. Unfortunately, a whole lot of men out their can NOT handle hearing that they're doing something wrong...and react like little kids when subjects are broached. FINE THEN! OH SO I'M JUST A LOSER!!!!! A lot of women DO try to broach the subject, but are fearful of bruising their mates fragile ego and ending up in a horribly heated confrontational interaction!! Also, for years....women have been brainwashed into thinking that finding fault in the bedroom..leads to a lack of confidence....hence....erectile dysfunction!! Catch 22.....damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.
I love it. The man is still the culprit. His ego is fragile. His pudendal nerves don't fire correctly. He's just an oppressive, inconsiderate brute.

Spare me.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:36 AM

Quote:
I love it. The man is still the culprit. His ego is fragile. His pudendal nerves don't fire correctly. He's just an oppressive, inconsiderate brute.

Spare me.

LOL....... I rest my case!!

Old 12-12-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
LOL....... I rest my case!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships