Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2007, 04:59 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstate View Post
I just finished reading 18 pages of romance for Rance.
I know I just got onboard but I gotta know....
Did Rance get a visit from someone in the lower 48? (or was she local)
Did she like the area? Of course she liked Rance (who would'nt?).
Can anyone really be happy in all that snow?

I will tune in again
Glad you could join us on the "let's embarass the crap out of Rance" show. Here's the gist...
I hope to have a visitor the end of June. Not local, not even from the US. I hope she likes it. I hope she likes me. And last but not least...yes...there is something about winter that is very awesome here in Alaska. I am very happy in the snow. I like winter just as much as summer. It takes a state of mind, and some outdoor enthusiasm, but there is so much to do and lot's of rewarding experiences. Please forget you ever found this thread! If she makes it, there will be some awesome pictures I think. We're gonna see some beautiful country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2007, 05:10 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,028,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Glad you could join us on the "let's embarass the crap out of Rance" show. Here's the gist...
I hope to have a visitor the end of June. Not local, not even from the US. I hope she likes it. I hope she likes me. And last but not least...yes...there is something about winter that is very awesome here in Alaska. I am very happy in the snow. I like winter just as much as summer. It takes a state of mind, and some outdoor enthusiasm, but there is so much to do and lot's of rewarding experiences. Please forget you ever found this thread! If she makes it, there will be some awesome pictures I think. We're gonna see some beautiful country.
I want you, OK? Maybe someone like you, anyone else out there, this nice, kind and considerate???

Old 06-04-2007, 05:16 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
I want you, OK? Maybe someone like you, anyone else out there, this nice, kind and considerate???
That dukster guy seems nice. Maybe "the Ronz"?

Old 06-04-2007, 05:18 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,007 times
ROFL! Geeze, I should of never brought up "The Ronz" thing. Now I feel like an ass.

Old 06-04-2007, 05:36 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,159,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
It looks awesome. Pics are amazing. BUT, if you like winter as much as summer, couldn't you just like summer MORE and for LONGER and just check in on the winters every couple of weeks or so? Now there's a plan!

I'm beginning to think I know s o m e t h i n g but, have no fear, my lips are SEALED!

btw everyone... I'm changing my identity! From now on I shall be "masterette of the obvious"!

Old 06-04-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
btw everyone... I'm changing my identity! From now on I shall be "masterette of the obvious"!
LOL! Should I call you Robin now?

Holy lazer beams of death Batman!

Very observant of you Robin.

Old 06-04-2007, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
LOL! Should I call you Robin now?

Holy lazer beams of death Batman!

Very observant of you Robin.

Purrfect!

BTW, I just need ONE tiny little point. Who's going to be my new best friend????

Old 06-04-2007, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Purrfect!

BTW, I just need ONE tiny little point. Who's going to be my new best friend????
MEE!

*holds vpcats hand*

Hiii best friend!

Old 06-04-2007, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
MEE!

*holds vpcats hand*

Hiii best friend!

AWWWWW shucks.... (strolling down CD lane holding my new best friend's hand)

Old 06-04-2007, 06:08 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,070,953 times
Quote:
Purrfect!

Gee * holds head down* missed it by a few minutes....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships