Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2007, 03:40 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
It's Sweden! Don't they have to ride snowmobiles everywhere cause of all the snow and ice.??. Kind of like alaska.
Oops...sorry...horse-drawn sleigh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2007, 04:03 PM

7,136 posts, read 12,668,212 times
Smile Sunnydee

Sweden is a lovely country filled with beautiful people. Where will you be in Sweden? I spent two weeks in Malmo and it was lovely. Three things surprised me while I was there: first their grocery stores were tiny, more like the size of a convenience store, second they didn't drive anywhere unless it was too far to walk or bike, and third the only woman on the beach wearing a top was me. I'm sure you are going to have a great time.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:08 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,809,216 times
Default There had better be nuthin but blue sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzaenglein View Post
and third the only woman on the beach wearing a top was me. I'm sure you are going to have a great time.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:16 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Now, Big Ed, take it easy......

Old 06-13-2007, 07:02 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Come on Karla, tell,tell,tell.....
Lets see hmmm
rance is going to be picking up hubby and I when we fly in for our cruise in Aug and show us some sights and take us fishing .

lol sorry I don't want to spill the beans and get left standing at the airport.

I was going to wait till he was out of town hoping that he wouldn't have acess to a computer and maybe give some hints but know that I know he will stay connected I shall behave

Besides if I tell a secret then noone will every tell me anymore

karla

Old 06-13-2007, 09:52 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,098 times
Rance, your offer sounds irresitible. Are the men in Ak truthful and loyal? If so please sign me up! If u r too busy killing a bear and chopping wood then pass me on to one of your buddies.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:33 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,809,216 times
Default Ok your on the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Rance, your offer sounds irresitible. Are the men in Ak truthful and loyal? If so please sign me up! If u r too busy killing a bear and chopping wood then pass me on to one of your buddies.
I cannot speak for all men here. Just for myself. And I take pride in being loyal and truthfull. But yes...there are many good single guys I work with. Even a few I would recommend to a friend! I would much rather shoot a bear with a camera than a gun, and I quit heating with wood years ago.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I cannot speak for all men here. Just for myself. And I take pride in being loyal and truthfull. But yes...there are many good single guys I work with. Even a few I would recommend to a friend! I would much rather shoot a bear with a camera than a gun, and I quit heating with wood years ago.
How come we haven't seen any bear pictures

karla

p.s. shamelessly bringing this back to the top

Old 06-17-2007, 07:48 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,898,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I'm sure some of the single ladies would appreciate pics of the single guys in addition to the bear.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
I'm sure some of the single ladies would appreciate pics of the single guys in addition to the bear.
that is one of my plans floridadreamer when we go up in August
Rance will keep hubby busy while I take pictures for all of the single women here

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships