Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 02:15 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,297,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I love a man who loves and obsessed with sex. If you are not obsessed with sex, you are not my type.

And you said I was a Perv!!! I don't think you'll have a hard time with this particular one MM. Most guys are NOT prudes .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2009, 02:20 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,378,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizCab44 View Post
And you said I was a Perv!!! I don't think you'll have a hard time with this particular one MM. Most guys are NOT prudes .
As long as my man is obsessed with sex, that's all that matters.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:19 PM

850 posts, read 1,546,073 times
Smile, Eyes, Voice and being in tune with his sexuality.

Old 09-28-2009, 09:53 PM

132 posts, read 370,150 times
Okay, I'm a guy ( tall, pale and handsome, LOL) and I've been looking at these posts, and many of the views are familiar.

Every women seem to love a man who's "funny" or can make them laugh. Ladies, this is so vague. A good sense of humor simply depends on what you think is funny. I did'nt think I was very "funny" in the classic sense of the word, until the woman in my life told me she thought I was, and in a way she had never seen before. Shows what I know.

Facial hair : Some women love it, some women can't stand it. I guess, the best thing for a man to do, to appeal to a wider range of ladies, is to shave only half his face?... Maybe not. Anyway, you have to take into account that many men have facial hair simply because they're too lazy to shave it. Lord only knows what else their too lazy to do? But, personally, I can't stand it, feels like sandpaper, and I start to feel like a bum if I go more than one day without shaving. Because hey, I like smooth skin too. If I wanted to feel stuble, I'd probably be gay!

Many women love a man who is "sexual" and "sensual". Again, this is highly subjective, and kind of a hit or miss thing. I can tell you right now, most men are sexual as hell, and may or may not be "sensual". I know I am both, no play without foreplay, you know what I mean? ( I just made that up, that's pretty good.) But A man can't go around exhibiting that, anymore than a woman can exhibit her desire for such. The world is tooo scary. But rest assured, every straight man has thoroughly undressed you with his eyes, and possibly gone through a few graphic scenarios in his mind, before he ever speaks to you. And he may still play it cool. And he may still be interested in your mind and soul. Again, a hit or miss thing. That's where your much lauded "feminine inuition" comes in to serve you!

And you're absolutely right, SEXYNESS starts in the mind!

Old 10-06-2009, 04:43 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,894,785 times
Confidence................let me know you saw me and you are going after me. Alpha male always welcomed here.

Nice teeth

Old 07-28-2014, 05:56 PM

833 posts, read 657,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutEve View Post
Perfect question .

Hmmm let's see ... I LOVE accents. I'm from California and I think that the California accent is very boring, so anything different just seems more fun/exciting to me.

I wouldn't really call it a fetish, but I can't resist a funny guy. I like to laugh so if the guy doesn't have a sense of humor, or can't be sillly than it probably will not last.

I like a guy who is very sexual/sensual. This is not to be misconstrued for creep or perv! Some girls don't like it when a guy hints at sex, but personally I like it. A little kinkiness is not bad, as long as he has limits. No weird stuff, thanks.

What else? Hmmmm. A guy who is good with animals. I'm a big animal lover so any guy who didn't share that would probably not be serious dating material.

Also, a guy who is smart. I don't know why, but I'm really attracted to brainy guys. Even if they're a little dorky. In fact I think I prefer dorky guys.

.... I'm sure I can think of more. That's all for now!
Can't rep your post enough

Old 07-28-2014, 06:41 PM

957 posts, read 1,059,975 times
I get complimented on my eyes like 3-4 times a week by random people while I'm out and about, when I'm buying stuff, etc. They never used to compliment my eyes when I was really skinny years ago though. Now that I'm a pretty athletic/fit looking guy it happens quite often.

I never know how to respond though, usually a "Thanks" or "You too."
I always feel like an idiot after I say that, but I keep doing it for some reason. Lol.

I've also noticed so many women are really into tats. I think they're retarded. I don't mind if she has some small ones but that's all I can handle. I'll never get one.

I've been told by women I should get a tattoo before, like it's a big deal to them..

Old 07-28-2014, 07:47 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,671,483 times
Likes: Genuine & Sincere - Someone that is humble. Can own up to mistakes and apogize. Treats everyone with decency and respect. Their integrity is important to them and it shows. Good decision maker - Good sense of humor - Some that is grateful.
This type of man has wonderful energy.

Dislikes: liar - self centered (narcissus) - no sense of self - lacks confidence - out of control ego, full of themself - lacks insight to self, has unrealistic view of who they are - doesn't have a strong conscious - steals other people ideas and makes them their own, and latches onto others success and accomplishments and tries to bask in the glow. A middle age boy that hasn't developed into a man. This type has no real joy or peace within.

~ Blessings

Old 07-28-2014, 07:53 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,727 times
I love a guy that's sensual/passionate/affectionate.
holding hands
kissing - but the smaller ones are cute, like a forehead kiss
Arm around me
Cuddling

*Likes animals- has that fatherly quality
*Muscles - Lean to buff
*Depending on the guy, facial hair. I liked guys who were clean-shaven, and it was perfect for them. But when I like a guy that carries that facial hair, I can't get enough of it. Yummy lol
*Tough - takes no crap

I guess I like the gruff around the edges, but soft on the inside thing. Most of the guys I have liked have been this way. Sans a few, but with those few, I didn't like them long lol

Fetish? Hmmm, lol I like it when a guy likes to be dominated ever now and then sexually

Turn-offs
*Arrogant, thinking everyone even his girlfriend inferior.
*Smoker- Gross habit, and can't breath around the smoke
*Drinker - Father is a drunk, so I had enough of that.
*Loud and Obnoxious
*Stubborn - Can't admit mistakes, someone who thinks they know everything, and you can't tell anything to. Once again, my father is that way.
*Selfish in bed
*Not Affectionate - I don't do the "I show my love by just sticking around." That has some truth, but sticking around by itself doesn't always mean love. I need it shown through affection and effort. If a guy is too macho to even show his lover he cares, because it's 'weak' 'sissy' or 'unmanly', I don't want him.

Old 07-28-2014, 07:59 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,726,959 times
A nice strong powerful looking throat and neck. I like guys that are little bit on the hairy side. And if they are clean freaks about hygiene...a daily shave no five-o-clock shadow, and freshly showered, fresh clean clothes (starched and pressed) I prefer they smell like soap or a favorite designer men's fragrance.

I like a guy who uses those light touches on your arm to be flirtatious with you. And I like it when knows how to "talk" to you with his eyes. If his eyes are some dazzling color like Hershey bar brown, bright blue, hazel or turquoise green....1,000 points. I like a man to act seductive, but be subtle and classy... don't be trashy about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships