U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-02-2009, 12:32 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

35,123 posts, read 24,356,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karibear View Post
Ummm.... have you considered just paying for what you want? Once the $$ changes hands, the 'relationship' is over, all that remains is the delivery. And when you pay, you get to choose the look you want.
I usually do but I was hoping to get lucky like I did in september-lol
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 12:48 PM

16,842 posts, read 16,642,740 times
You usually pay? That's-I don't know what it is with all the free stuff out there.

September-it's now the following August. Not a record dry spell but quailifying for drought conditions.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:51 PM

1,301 posts, read 1,564,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
They don't want to come to my place until they talk to me on the phone and get a feel for my personality. Not just from reading the ad

Yeah, but they called because of the ad...not unless this whole thread is fake and you're just pulling our strings here.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
You usually pay? That's-I don't know what it is with all the free stuff out there.

September-it's now the following August. Not a record dry spell but quailifying for drought conditions.

No September of 2008 was a night where I got a reply to a cuddle ad on a friday night from a pretty girl and we talked on the phone and she only lived 10 mins away and came over and we have a very fun night. But the girl who cam here last friday was older and not as good looking so I was LESS PATIENCE for the foreplay to start

Old 08-02-2009, 01:55 PM

1,301 posts, read 1,564,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Or Saberai, she could possibly leave her BF and head to Philly!

He may have hope yet.

HehehehahahaHA!!! That's a good one! I tried to rep ya for it!!

My BF is coming over here tomorrooow!! And we're going to make some lovin' and "get our touchie feeling on!" lol.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:55 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,059,462 times
Quote:
No September of 2008 was a night where I got a reply to a cuddle ad on a friday night from a pretty girl and we talked on the phone and she only lived 10 mins away and came over and we have a very fun night. But the girl who cam here last friday was older and not as good looking so I was LESS PATIENCE for the foreplay to start
Dude, it's NOT FOREPLAY unless you're closing the deal after it.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Dude, it's NOT FOREPLAY unless you're closing the deal after it.
Ok well-"Safe Play"

Old 08-02-2009, 02:06 PM
miu

13,034 posts, read 22,440,041 times
Quote:
So whatever happened to that girl of September 2008? Why didn't she become your steady cuddle girl? Unless it wasn't that much fun for her and she was faking that she liked it...

Old 08-02-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
So whatever happened to that girl of September 2008? Why didn't she become your steady cuddle girl? Unless it wasn't that much fun for her and she was faking that she liked it...
I was acting like a child and threw a temper tandrum when she couldn' come back as fast as I wanted her to and she didn't want to talk anymore. I should have offered to take her out to dinner but instead was treating her like a play thing. She actually was interested in dating me from that one night but my stupid a$$ blew it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships