Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 09:05 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,682,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Ah... I had him confused with samston. 34 and acting like a prepubescent teenager... no, not appealing at all.
An adult male acting that way always reminds me of stories about serial killers and how sexually and emotionally stunted they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2009, 11:38 AM

1,741 posts, read 4,575,770 times
"Back in the day" I dabbled in Internet dating...putting a personal ad on the internet was an exercise in getting a TON of stupid responses. 90% of them were utter garbage.

Poor spelling and grammar are red flags. The ones who seem too stuck on themselves, the "I'll take you away" types, overly "needy" types, pathetic stories, perverts....I hate being asked my measurements etc... from some dork on the net.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:03 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,650,869 times
Well. I just joined a pay site (yes, I decided to take the plunge and give it a try) and started corresponding with this one guy ( a couple of on-site messages) who obviously did not orchestrate the wording in his profile. I was so very turned off, I cannot express. Very disappointed. Without compromising the privacy of the entire convo, this is what turned me off in part, to give a glimpse:

I simply asked if he likes living where he lives now, or if he liked Florida better. .

....... when they died my brother and i got the house so i gave him hie share in cash then the bottom fell out of the houseing market so weighting for market to go back up befour selling. not sure were i want to live i like fla.but like all of fla

Simple words that are spelled so way out of the ballpark. And well, ya know. I have yet to respond back since yesterday. I am beside myself. There is no give and take "conversation" to grasp either. Like someone said above - dead end convo.

I am afraid that this is not the man for me.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:13 PM

45,373 posts, read 60,561,367 times
Ah Jepegurl, your bieng to hersh. Sum pipple cant spele vary will.

Doing that made my head hurt.

I've mentioned on another one of his threads why I think TVSG's "technique" (if it can be called that) is flawed.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Ah Jepegurl, your bieng to hersh. Sum pipple cant spele vary will.

Doing that made my head hurt.

I've mentioned on another one of his threads why I think TVSG's "technique" (if it can be called that) is flawed.
Made my head hurt too.

TVSG needs a technique. I wish he would listen to some of the guys on here who have a technique and have offered the examples to him.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:08 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,298,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Made my head hurt too.

TVSG needs a technique. I wish he would listen to some of the guys on here who have a technique and have offered the examples to him.
Being able to keep a conversation is very important .

Old 07-28-2009, 01:08 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,922,581 times
I've done the online thing...if they don't communicate very well when they have time to type/edit/type and plan a response, how do you think it would go face to face?

Old 07-28-2009, 01:54 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I've done the online thing...if they don't communicate very well when they have time to type/edit/type and plan a response, how do you think it would go face to face?
Speaking of grammar, "Ladies what type of things has (sic) turned you off during email chat with a guy you met on a dating site?" isn't an auspicious start.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:14 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,448,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
During the email conversation what was some things that made you not want to email him back?

Just curious, that's my current weakness
* Horrendous spelling and grammar.

* Overuse of the CAPS KEY.

* Tells me he is D/D free and a good kisser. (Ewwwwww!)

Old 07-28-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post

* Tells me he is D/D free and a good kisser. (Ewwwwww!)

LOL!!!

Don't you JUST loathe it when guys will tell you they're a good kisser?

Uhg.

Tacky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships