Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 02:51 PM

236 posts, read 389,920 times

Advertisements

Yes I had a bad kisser.

He licked all over my lips and over and under and to the sides with the widest part of his tongue. YUCK!!

I didnt have to tell him because right after the awful kiss he asked with puppy dog eyes, you dont like the way I kiss, do you? I poliety told him Hell to da Naw! lol.

The relationship ended that night, and when he sees me, he pretends I dont exsist. Oh well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 02:52 PM

236 posts, read 389,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I couldn't date a bad kisser...the way he kissed, my entire chin was covered with his saliva. It wasn't sensual or sexual, it's like he was going to eat my whole face.
I just couldn't take it.
Usually bad kissing is an indication that they are just as bad in bed.

gross, lmao!

Old 08-25-2009, 10:49 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,894,600 times
Bad kissers usually know it so they try and avoid kissing you at all costs.
My bad kisser, kissed me like frog.....darting his big tongue in and out of my mouth. Not cute. Not sensual. Not sexy.
You know they say bad kisser..............bad in bed. Just kidding, or am I?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,636,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl007 View Post
I think it's true. I dated a bad kisser and the sex was, well...I've had better.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:05 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizCab44 View Post
lol That's right Red, just trying to prepare myself . Any tips you can give me?
I think kissing is overrated.

I found that the man is the kissor. So he would be the one starting the kiss.

A kiss is a soft connection to her lips. You hold that and massage a slow soft rate.

I never got the "go for the back of the throat with the tongue." Especially when it is your first kiss.

It should be the experience of her warm lips connecting with yours. If things get heated up it still does not always intail a tongue lashing.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:45 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
I have dated a bad kisser, wait, scratch that - I was going to date a guy until I kissed him.. Never did date him. My boyfriend is an excellent kisser and that's the way it has to be. Kissing is very important to me, if you suck, you're out LOL

Old 08-26-2009, 02:08 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
I ran across a couple that I would have rather kissed a St. Benard...the dog would have been neater!!

Old 08-26-2009, 02:14 PM

621 posts, read 3,205,348 times
Yes I definitely have dated a bad kisser and I stopped seeing him shortly after that. It was like he was trying to eat my face. He would dart his tongue in and out and smash his face into mine..UGH. It was awful. I would try and back up, but he didn't get the hint.
This thread reminds me of the Sex in the City episode where Charlotte is dating the awful kisser who licks her face and she tries to teach him, but he just won't get it...lol.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:42 PM

34 posts, read 57,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
I've done this with every girl I've ever kissed. Except for one, they all liked it. The girl who didn't like it was just a bad kisser in general.

BTW, I didn't specify which lip I gently pull on for a reason.
To hell with the tongue!!!! Use those lips baby!!!!!!

Old 08-26-2009, 05:58 PM

754 posts, read 1,922,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl007 View Post
Bad kissers usually know it so they try and avoid kissing you at all costs.
My bad kisser, kissed me like frog.....darting his big tongue in and out of my mouth. Not cute. Not sensual. Not sexy.

I dated a bad kisser that owned it otherwise. I never told him he was a bad kisser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships