Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 03:46 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,300 times

Advertisements

What's your story?

This happened years ago...............okay.
Got a call from a guy I met on a Sunday night to come over and hang out. This was my first time meeting him. Before I agreed I explained that going to chill at his spot did not mean we were going to do anything else. He agreed.

He lived with a roommate who was out at the time.

We chilled and watched money talks. He tried a cheap move or two and after giving him the look of death he got the picture. We talked for a while after the movie and hit it off.

After a while his friend/roommate came in drunk with this girl. My date helped his roommate, along with the girl, back to the back of the house.

Twenty minutes after they arrived i hear this crazy knock at the door. Sounded something like the police. My date explained they don't answer the door for people who don't call ahead. I'm like what?
So I explained to him that I asked him before I came if he was single and now we're sitting here while somebody (knew it was a woman) keeps banging on the door and my vehicle is sitting outside your spot!

Five minutes later I hear the sound of broken glass. Then I heard a whole bunch of foot steps running towards the front of the house. I discovered his roommate had a crazy x-girlfriend who ranted and raved about his roommate telling her he loved her. She hit his roommates girl in the chest. She called the police.

I grabbed my things and was headed out the door because he was cut by association with this mess. As I'm mentioning that I have to go to my date, he's like yeah........let's get out of here. We went up the street, had drinks and talked. When we returned back to his spot there was an ambulance outside and his roommate was holding his head with a towel or something. Apparently when we left crazy girl was able to leave, then returned and found the broken broom handle they kept in the house and hit him upside the head and then left before the police arrived.

My first date with my x-boyfriend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2009, 04:00 PM

11,865 posts, read 17,000,344 times
I've had a couple of doozies. The worst was a guy who I met through friends when we were out. He took a liking to me immediately and we exchanged numbers when he gave me a ride back to my car. We went out the following week. Dinner was great, went window shopping just so we could talk, and the he decided to take me by the intersection of the car accident that took his late wife's life. I was so nauseated. As if that wasn't enough, he told me the whole story of what happened (it had been 2 years). And then he wanted to know if I would go home with him. Ugh.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:06 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times
Probably my freshman year of college, the one where I asked my date to sneak in a few Natty light cans into the bar, in her purse.

Or the one my sophomore year where I drank way too much gin, and found out later I told my date that she was "About as cool as AIDS."

I reckon that makes me the worst date I've ever had.. lol Although I've learned from my immature, alcoholic moments.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:25 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
A trip through Mcdonalds drive-thru!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:50 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,856,683 times
Mine was dating a woman who hated marriage, kids and loved partying. That's' great for a certain amount of years but it gets old. I was never sure why she even bothered with men. The date we had seemed pointless.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:53 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
The worse date I ever had, we went to a Ponderosa, and towards the end of the date I had to vomit. Could have been the food, could have been nerves--I don't know. Probably nerves. Anyway, the urge came suddenly, and I didn't have time to find out where the bathrooms were, but we were in sight of the door--so I ran for the door and threw up outside.

She never spoke to me again.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:56 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,423,400 times
I haven't had bad dates, but what happened after one of my dates is what threw me for a loop.

I was asked out on a blind date by a guy in my church congregation. He told me that his Aunt had suggest he ask me out (I had no idea who his Aunt was--that should have been my first red flag), so we had our date, it was just OK, and then he drove me home.

About a week later I get another call (I had to let it go to voicemail), "Hey Mindy! It's Jim, hey, my aunt said you'd be a great person to take out on a date! Call me back if you'd like to do something this weekend."

About a minute later, I get another call, again, it goes to voicemail, "Uh...hey, it's Jim. Ummm, I just realized you're the same person I went out with last week. Uh...I had a lot of fun. Err...if you want to go out again, just give me a call."

Needless to say, I didn't call him back.

Old 08-05-2009, 06:55 PM

433 posts, read 875,991 times
When the person fails show up does that count?

Old 08-05-2009, 07:48 PM

1,209 posts, read 2,929,140 times
Red face Hey hey hey!!

I met a guy years ago online.
I went to see him. We talk thru the door for a half hour before he opened the door. He was BUTT NAKED!
I was really angry. He started to cry and said he never did anything like this in his life. He was so sorry.
I was just mad on how ugly he was . He looked like Roger (Raj) From "WHAT'S HAPPENIN"

]

Old 08-05-2009, 10:12 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,895,871 times
The worst date I have ever been on happened to be last Friday...=-/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships