Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 08:27 PM

752 posts, read 2,086,207 times

Advertisements

This is kind of a call to arms to women to open their minds and consider dating ethnic men...who actually know what they;re doing. Thank you feminism, for ruining America turning us into a nation of Type-A women an d men with virtually no spine and as I said earlier, no clue. In countries not affected with the feminist virus (Eastern Europe is one of them) women love being approached and find it manly and charming. Women in America consider it "creepish" to be approached by a stranger in public. So what do men here do besides degenerate into a life of social dysfunction? I can't tell you how many movies show men always struggling to get the girl, pick up lines, impress her, all the while stumbling and bumbling. Its almost cliche. Men from other countries are so refreshing because they gosh darn aren't so socially dysfunctional like this country is. I was wondering about European men, I bet their way classier and more cultured, I've been to Europe, the men WILL approach you if they like you, they're not some sniveling little acne ridden man-boy from a college road trip movie. Are foreign men more mature? Ill bet they are. I guess that is what I like about America becoming more and more of a big melting pot. Feel free to rip me a new a** if you want for this post, I just would like to hear from women who prefer foreign men.

Actual quote from a discussion board from a nice young woman, married to a man from the Netherlands (she's a Muslim):
"American men are "piggy" like:... they have this lust of fake women, sports and alcohol. They are so weak and wimpy. They have no culture and no dignity. Which is why I only married men from foreign cultures. Guys in other countries have a sense of guardianship towards a woman, not like a possession thing, but they do it out of a sense of honor and duty" Amen.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:29 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,987,854 times
the more i have dated american men as well as been rejected by them, the more i am drawn to israeli and argentinian men. i just find they offer me exactly what i am looking for and treat me how i want to be treated. i would love to find an american guy like them and know there are some out there, i just havent met him lol.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:29 PM

288 posts, read 543,094 times
Maybe if you changed your attitude you would have better luck.

People send out vibes even if they don't speak.

I wouldn't date you.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:34 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
I see you live in Griffin, Georgia????

Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 PM

752 posts, read 2,086,207 times
Yeah but foreign men are pretty plentiful anywhere (thank God) LeavingLA that reminds me once on match.com I had an Argentinian pen-pal...he was so nice, and cultured, sent me the most repsectful e-mails...He wasn't looking for marriage but I really did like corresponding with him. Johnnyboy enjoy your tattooed and pierced divorcees...:P I think having an appreciation for foreign cultures is a great thing. Am I any different from men who have this adulation of Russian ladies?

Old 08-07-2009, 08:43 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,293,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
This is kind of a call to arms to women to open their minds and consider dating ethnic men...who actually know what they;re doing. Thank you feminism, for ruining America turning us into a nation of Type-A women an d men with virtually no spine and as I said earlier, no clue. In countries not affected with the feminist virus (Eastern Europe is one of them) women love being approached and find it manly and charming. Women in America consider it "creepish" to be approached by a stranger in public. So what do men here do besides degenerate into a life of social dysfunction? I can't tell you how many movies show men always struggling to get the girl, pick up lines, impress her, all the while stumbling and bumbling. Its almost cliche. Men from other countries are so refreshing because they gosh darn aren't so socially dysfunctional like this country is. I was wondering about European men, I bet their way classier and more cultured, I've been to Europe, the men WILL approach you if they like you, they're not some sniveling little acne ridden man-boy from a college road trip movie. Are foreign men more mature? Ill bet they are. I guess that is what I like about America becoming more and more of a big melting pot. Feel free to rip me a new a** if you want for this post, I just would like to hear from women who prefer foreign men.

Actual quote from a discussion board from a nice young woman, married to a man from the Netherlands (she's a Muslim):
"American men are "piggy" like:... they have this lust of fake women, sports and alcohol. They are so weak and wimpy. They have no culture and no dignity. Which is why I only married men from foreign cultures. Guys in other countries have a sense of guardianship towards a woman, not like a possession thing, but they do it out of a sense of honor and duty" Amen.
Hmmm, you're kind all over the place here.... American men are wimpy, yet you acknowledge that American women find it creepy if men approach them....

What's an American man to do? Sack up and get maced a few hundred times to prove our worth?

As far as the "lust for fake women, sports and alcohol"??? Well, take out "fake" and I think that's about right....

The whole "honor and duty" and "protecting your woman" thing is cliche, and yes, it's been largely ruined by women's lib.... Hey, we've been raised to understand that you can take care of yourselves and that you're "equal". Don't blame us for treating you that way....

How that makes us "clueless" is beyond me however.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:54 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,358,226 times
ALRIGHT! So let me get this straight ...

1) You want us to be like James Bond and be debonair, yet
2) Wussy enough to be "sensitive", and yet
3) "Strong" and masculine ...

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!!

I realized quickly that feminism has completely messed up the psychological profile of women in this country by demanding their men be shapely toned poster children who are bipolar! As a result, I've had much more success dating Asian and East European women.

Thank you. You can keep your terrible attitudes!

Old 08-07-2009, 08:55 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,095 times
Yes.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:02 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
How do they act?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingLA2010 View Post
the more i have dated american men as well as been rejected by them, the more i am drawn to israeli and argentinian men. i just find they offer me exactly what i am looking for and treat me how i want to be treated. i would love to find an american guy like them and know there are some out there, i just havent met him lol.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:03 PM

429 posts, read 1,148,179 times
I'm American and, though I've dated my share of men from other countries/cultures, I prefer American men because our backgrounds are similar enough to allow for common values and good communication. But that's just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships