Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 03:19 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by avant-garde View Post
I'm just curious... what kind of career do you need, generally, in order to claim that "sugar daddy" status?

(other than celebrity and politician)
Candy maker or baker of course
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 03:22 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,927 times
And to those who think tricking off cash and gifts guarantees fidelity lemme clue ya in.

In my 20's I used to work at a large institution. One of the higher ups was an older man (married) who liked younger women. One particularly fine girl caught his eye and he would take her out to dinner, give her money for rent and bills, and help her out with her child sometimes.

How do I know? Because she told me during the times we were together. And most times it was her taking me out. She would turn me down if I offered to help her because she didn't need it. She had Captain Save em Tho.

Another woman I messed with had a sugar daddy who worked in urban pharmaceutical delivery. That one could have had bad consequences so be careful

Old 08-08-2009, 03:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoslade223 View Post
And to those who think tricking off cash and gifts guarantees fidelity lemme clue ya in.
In my 20's I used to work at a large institution. One of the higher ups was an older man (married) who liked younger women. One particularly fine girl caught his eye and he would take her out to dinner, give her money for rent and bills, and help her out with her child sometimes.

How do I know? Because she told me during the times we were together. And most times it was her taking me out. She would turn me down if I offered to help her because she didn't need it. She had Captain Save em Tho.

Another woman I messed with had a sugar daddy who worked in urban pharmaceutical delivery. That one could have had bad consequences so be careful
Who are you saying believes they are getting fidelity in their partner? The sugar daddy or the sweet thing he's lavishing? neither is ever faithful to the other - everybody knows this. He probably has 6 or 7 gals he's showering with gifts, and she's got a bunch of young boy toy studs she gets her fun with.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:29 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
How on earth did you know this site existed?

Makes me wonder........j/k
I know some things, Ron .... I know some things.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:46 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,929,654 times
When I lived in Mexico City...met a lady lawyer thru a friend of mine (also a lawyer).

This woman in her mid 30's had a little girl (about 5-6 yrs of age)... live in maid...expensive furniture in all the rooms... a bi-level beautiful house over a lower custom built room with a built in bar...choice of many different types of liquor...1940's style Juke Box that played records for listening... plus a new car and all the perks a woman could want including a Sugar Daddy.

While visiting there her phone rang..."sorry I have to go" she said..."he wants to see me now"

I suppose it takes all kinds of women that are happy with a Sugar Daddy.

Steve

Last edited by Steve Bagu; 08-08-2009 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: additional info

Old 08-08-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Who are you saying believes they are getting fidelity in their partner? The sugar daddy or the sweet thing he's lavishing? neither is ever faithful to the other - everybody knows this. He probably has 6 or 7 gals he's showering with gifts, and she's got a bunch of young boy toy studs she gets her fun with.
Lemme tell ya......some sugar dadas can be very possesive even if they lady is a side piece or "kept" as they say.

That same trickster I was talking about in the earlier post almost ruined his career after going after another dude who was messing with her after I did.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:51 PM

1,213 posts, read 3,112,364 times
The guy I know who is a "sugar daddy" (50-something guy who chases 20-30 something women) owns a small manufacturing company and probably makes 500k a year. He started the company from scratch back in the 1980s. Never married, was too focused on the business to spend time chasing women until the last 5 years or so. He spends a huge amount of $$ on chasing women now.

Old 08-08-2009, 09:07 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,453,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by avant-garde View Post
I'm very young and I don't know much, but that's what I was thinking as well
Gosh, the OP may be a 15 year old girl... who had some basic laborer approaching her with a suggestion... or just thinking... And she gets an earful!

Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM

^^That's the thing....some of these posters are so vague that you really don't know how to respond specifically so you just try to go with the flow of the thread.

My first rant (smokes cigarette)

Old 08-09-2009, 09:36 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
As long as a man have some money to spare, he can be a sugar daddy. His baby may not be able to shop at Saks Fifth Ave, but she still gets money, gifts or treats from him.

I know men who are broke, that still give part of their income to a woman so they can keep her interest. It is the same situation, just not as lavish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships