Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 01:36 PM

1,196 posts, read 1,804,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I found my guy on one of those sites. I wasn't looking for a sugardaddy, but I was looking for a financially secure man.

Regardless, they come from a wide variety of careers, this is because the women are not all looking for the same thing. Some really just want someone to take them out and show them a nice time. Some want a supplement to help through school while others want full support. A car salesman can do just as well as a plastic surgeon.
Seems like some websites are a little more into the long-term relationships, and a little more are geared towards more casual relationships.

I hope you don't mean salary in terms of car salesman to a plastic surgeon. But a financially-smart car salesman could play in this game, as long as they met the "bounty", so to speak.

I just get the feeling that 95% of the guys are fakes (pretending to be millionaires, ect.).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 06:22 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpacker View Post
Seems like some websites are a little more into the long-term relationships, and a little more are geared towards more casual relationships.
Yeah, there are it seems.

Quote:
I hope you don't mean salary in terms of car salesman to a plastic surgeon. But a financially-smart car salesman could play in this game, as long as they met the "bounty", so to speak.
Certainly. There are women on the site who really don't ask for much.

Quote:
I just get the feeling that 95% of the guys are fakes (pretending to be millionaires, ect.).
Actually, there were many who stated they made less than 100K and plenty who made less than a million. I'm sure there are plenty of fakes in lots of areas, but the millionaires were in the minority, from what I saw.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Yeah, there are it seems.

Certainly. There are women on the site who really don't ask for much.

Actually, there were many who stated they made less than 100K and plenty who made less than a million. I'm sure there are plenty of fakes in lots of areas, but the millionaires were in the minority, from what I saw.
Interesting. Why join such a site (the men who weren't pretending, ect.)? Isn't that what Match and the others are for? Is it because the women tend to be more attractive overall (not to say that the other sites don't have them, but not many drop-dead beauties in the amount on these sites)?

Old 03-07-2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Interesting. Why join such a site (the men who weren't pretending, ect.)? Isn't that what Match and the others are for? Is it because the women tend to be more attractive overall (not to say that the other sites don't have them, but not many drop-dead beauties in the amount on these sites)?
There are several reasons. There are men who don't feel they would find company any other way. Sad, but true. Others don't have the time for a relationship, this is easier and the money makes up for the lack of time. Some don't want the maintenance of a conventional relationship, the money makes up for the lack of commitment. Some of these men want the trophy gal. Some are married and this is the easiest way to find a mistress. Some have been in these types of relationships already and want someone who has also been in one, makes it easier, no training required.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:24 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,178,648 times
My friend's sugar daddies do this for a living (yes she has many).

NY City Electrician
Real Estate Tycoon
Huge Inheritance
Paid Actor
A few of the other ones she dropped b/c they lost their cash, one guy owned a motorcycle franchise, the other guy she just left flipped houses.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
There are several reasons. There are men who don't feel they would find company any other way. Sad, but true. Others don't have the time for a relationship, this is easier and the money makes up for the lack of time. Some don't want the maintenance of a conventional relationship, the money makes up for the lack of commitment. Some of these men want the trophy gal. Some are married and this is the easiest way to find a mistress. Some have been in these types of relationships already and want someone who has also been in one, makes it easier, no training required.
Just seems like the women would gravitate towards to the guys who are actually wealthy (not that posers, or the honest-but-middle class guys).
Don't the women outnumber the wealthy men by a large amount?

The concept doesn't bother me, but that's another thread.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Just seems like the women would gravitate towards to the guys who are actually wealthy (not that posers, or the honest-but-middle class guys).
I'm sure many of them do.

Quote:
Don't the women outnumber the wealthy men by a large amount?
I really don't know, though I would imagine this to be the case on the free sites.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:19 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,250,688 times
Well, it sure isn't a HVAC Tech, PD handyman, and mechanic!!! It does save some money though. It also gives you pride to help your community and the people .

Old 03-09-2010, 08:01 AM

660 posts, read 1,540,651 times
What about sugar daddies who "leave it in the bedroom"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships