Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 03:18 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

go see crying game, a great film.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 03:19 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
go see crying game, a great film.
I've seen it. It is good. OP needs to see it.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:23 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Goodness, brother.

I knew it right away when you mentioned 5 8 that it's gonna be a guy thing and see where we are.

The 5 8 Philippines girl does not exist. I mean, they can, in terms of exceptions and rules.

Those girls don't cross 5 1

I'd lived in Asia for 25 years, I can tell who is a girl and who isn't. I've come across several such characters in the railway stations of the big cities back there.

I was even mauled and group kissed by three eunuchs once around 11pm in a railway station when I was city-wandering, eunuchs whom 80% of the people on earth won't even recognize the guy within.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:31 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
HBO had a special on Hookers in Hawaii that were actually tranny's. One of them was passable in looks and could probably get past most self proclaimed playboy's on a Friday night when the lights are low and the booze is flowing. You can't beat yourself up over it, after all, he/she did not disclose their gender up front and assumed you knew. Were you in some sort of district that is a known hang out for transexual's? Not known to you at the time, but if you research it perhaps you'll discover you were in a part of town where people go for that sort of fun and he/she just figured you knew what you were doing. In any event, chalk it up to experience and don't dwell on it. I've had friends who were duped by the pros in NYC years ago. Me personally, I would think they'd want to fully disclose their plumbing up front to prevent awkward situations or severe beatings. Not every guy will react in a civil manner.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:05 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caught In Between View Post
This post actually just got deleted because it was PG13 enough, so I'll try my best to keep it suitable for all ages.

This is actually my first time posting here. In fact, I got an account just to post this one story that happened to me a few days ago.

First of all, I just want to say that I hope that I will receive constructive advice or comments. If I wanted trash talk I would of just talked to some friends in L.A., whom I am sure will be prejudiced enough to give me a good verbal beating.

This happened to me while I was in Hong Kong, as I had to apply for my China visa there in order to, well, get into the China. While I was in Hong Kong, I stayed at this my place called Chungkeng Mansions, which is a rather rundown building that provides lodging at dirt-cheat rapes, a rather appealing option for college students like myself. While I was waiting for my China visa to come through, I met this girl from the Philippines. Being a guy, my first impression was that she was really pretty and had a nice bod (5'8" slim, if that helps with the mental picture). I talked to her some during the day and went out later to do some sightseeing on my own. Later that night, we talked some more and I told her that I was gonna go out some more, being the good tourist I am. After a brief conversation she decided that she would like to come along. I was thrilled. Not only because I was traveling alone but also that it happened to be such a beautiful girl. We had a great conversation and the whole atmosphere just felt right. She was down to earth and unpretentious, despite her appearance that could probably get her a photo in some teen magazine. I might not be the most experienced dater, but I know a good thing when it comes along. For the latter half of the night, I was in love. We went back to our hostel and even talked on the staircase for an hour. Later we got back to our room and she took a shower while I lay in bed desperately hoping that was not the end, as we were both leaving Hong Kong the next day. When I heard her ask me whether I was sleeping or not I felt so happy I just might suffocate. She was sitting on her bed, looking out the window, and I asked her if I could sit with her and watch the view. Starting here is where I'm treading dangerous waters with the forum administrator. Anyway, we made out. After a while she asked me, "You know that I'm a girl, right?" All the notions of love and happiness was instantly replaced by a chilling fear slowly making its way up my spine, my eyes widened reaveling true horror in them. Just as she finished the sentence I knew what she must mean. To make it simple, I found out with some less honorable method that she was, in fact, not a girl. I was broken. My mind was blank. I'm quite sure I sat there in shock for a few minutes before I finally came back to my senses. She asked me not to be angry with her, or him, I suppose. I think that she really liked me and was really hoping that I could accept her for who or what she was. I told her I wasn't angry with her but that I couldn't go on nonetheless. My plan of getting up early and bidding her farewell went out the window and all I could think of was getting a good night's rest. The next day I deleted all the photos I've taken with her, except for two of her drawings. Over the past few days I couldn't get her out of my mind. I keep replaying that night and still can't find anything out of the ordinary. All I knew was that it was a perfect night. I still keep imagining how things would be now if she was just a normal girl.

I realise that this is a rather disturbing story, and if I heard it from someone else I would probably a bit appauled myself. I just hope that you will be able to see things from my point of view with an open mind.
Hopefully I didn't bore you with how long and boring my writing is, I just had to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening.
I like a dirt cheap rape, myself, every once in a while.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:10 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I like a dirt cheap rape, myself, every once in a while.
Ok, for you one dollar!

Old 08-08-2009, 04:12 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Ok, for you one dollar!

Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,576,070 times
Does this spark images of that scene in "Ace Ventura Pet Detective" where he was using the plunger and stuff on his face after finding out about the "girl" he had smooched?

Old 08-08-2009, 08:06 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechick1972 View Post
does this spark images of that scene in "ace ventura pet detective" where he was using the plunger and stuff on his face after finding out about the "girl" he had smooched?
lol

Old 08-08-2009, 08:17 PM

37,614 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Goodness, brother.

I knew it right away when you mentioned 5 8 that it's gonna be a guy thing and see where we are.

The 5 8 Philippines girl does not exist. I mean, they can, in terms of exceptions and rules.

Those girls don't cross 5 1
Man I was right there with ya. Filipino + 5'8" <> female.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships