Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 10:14 AM

7 posts, read 8,779 times

Advertisements

This post actually just got deleted because it was PG13 enough, so I'll try my best to keep it suitable for all ages.

This is actually my first time posting here. In fact, I got an account just to post this one story that happened to me a few days ago.

First of all, I just want to say that I hope that I will receive constructive advice or comments. If I wanted trash talk I would of just talked to some friends in L.A., whom I am sure will be prejudiced enough to give me a good verbal beating.

This happened to me while I was in Hong Kong, as I had to apply for my China visa there in order to, well, get into the China. While I was in Hong Kong, I stayed at this my place called Chungkeng Mansions, which is a rather rundown building that provides lodging at dirt-cheat rapes, a rather appealing option for college students like myself. While I was waiting for my China visa to come through, I met this girl from the Philippines. Being a guy, my first impression was that she was really pretty and had a nice bod (5'8" slim, if that helps with the mental picture). I talked to her some during the day and went out later to do some sightseeing on my own. Later that night, we talked some more and I told her that I was gonna go out some more, being the good tourist I am. After a brief conversation she decided that she would like to come along. I was thrilled. Not only because I was traveling alone but also that it happened to be such a beautiful girl. We had a great conversation and the whole atmosphere just felt right. She was down to earth and unpretentious, despite her appearance that could probably get her a photo in some teen magazine. I might not be the most experienced dater, but I know a good thing when it comes along. For the latter half of the night, I was in love. We went back to our hostel and even talked on the staircase for an hour. Later we got back to our room and she took a shower while I lay in bed desperately hoping that was not the end, as we were both leaving Hong Kong the next day. When I heard her ask me whether I was sleeping or not I felt so happy I just might suffocate. She was sitting on her bed, looking out the window, and I asked her if I could sit with her and watch the view. Starting here is where I'm treading dangerous waters with the forum administrator. Anyway, we made out. After a while she asked me, "You know that I'm a girl, right?" All the notions of love and happiness was instantly replaced by a chilling fear slowly making its way up my spine, my eyes widened reaveling true horror in them. Just as she finished the sentence I knew what she must mean. To make it simple, I found out with some less honorable method that she was, in fact, not a girl. I was broken. My mind was blank. I'm quite sure I sat there in shock for a few minutes before I finally came back to my senses. She asked me not to be angry with her, or him, I suppose. I think that she really liked me and was really hoping that I could accept her for who or what she was. I told her I wasn't angry with her but that I couldn't go on nonetheless. My plan of getting up early and bidding her farewell went out the window and all I could think of was getting a good night's rest. The next day I deleted all the photos I've taken with her, except for two of her drawings. Over the past few days I couldn't get her out of my mind. I keep replaying that night and still can't find anything out of the ordinary. All I knew was that it was a perfect night. I still keep imagining how things would be now if she was just a normal girl.

I realise that this is a rather disturbing story, and if I heard it from someone else I would probably a bit appauled myself. I just hope that you will be able to see things from my point of view with an open mind.
Hopefully I didn't bore you with how long and boring my writing is, I just had to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 10:25 AM

105 posts, read 364,250 times
Wow, what a story, I have heard of this happening to others before...Im sorry that this has happened to you..if you feel that this changes your sexual status it doesn't but only if you felt as if you were out of ur comfort zone after you found out that she was actually a she. There are plenty of woman out there that you will find possess the same qualities and attributes as He..trust me the men to women ratio rules in a man favor this day and age. you were mesmerized by her/him because he is what you are...a man knows what a man likes and wants and vice versa for a woman. that is why women and men fall so quick for a homosexual relationship. Wish you the best in dating and relationship...lesson taught is a lesson learned..be blessed

Old 08-08-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco29 View Post
if you feel that this changes your sexual status it doesn't but only if you felt as if you were out of ur comfort zone after you found out that she was actually a she.
Woah, this experience hasn't made me confused sexually, if that's where you're getting at. It's not like I'm glad I got a bonus when I found out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco29 View Post
you were mesmerized by her/him because he is what you are...a man knows what a man likes and wants and vice versa for a woman. that is why women and men fall so quick for a homosexual relationship. Wish you the best in dating and relationship...lesson taught is a lesson learned..be blessed
I actually talked to her a little after I found out. She told me that she's always thought of herself as a female. She started taking estrogen pills when she was really young. So I'm not sure if what you're saying applies. I'll try to learn my lesson, even though I'm not sure what it is.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:57 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,657,993 times
Sad. Sorry this happened to you.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:58 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,786 times
WOW! Scary world out there. I am sorry you had to deal with this!

Old 08-08-2009, 12:05 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,987,052 times
i want to hear the details that the mod wouldnt allow you to share!

Old 08-08-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingLA2010 View Post
i want to hear the details that the mod wouldnt allow you to share!
Yeah, with the amazing power of anonymous surfing, I put it in my original posting. I guess it didn't fly with the administrator, which I can understand why. Let's just say, unless you're not straight as a ruler, it's not gonna make your day.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:34 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,540,707 times
Good grief, there is a market for everyone. As much as I believe everyone deserves to be loved, there are times when we should look for it among people with the same interests. He may very well feel like he is on the wrong body; like a girl. That isn't going yo fly with a full-on heterosexual male. Why spring it on someone like that, when you know you can't hide it anymore? Did he think he'd get you so worked up that you'd abandon what is natural to you?

Ave Maria.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:35 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,987,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caught In Between View Post
Yeah, with the amazing power of anonymous surfing, I put it in my original posting. I guess it didn't fly with the administrator, which I can understand why. Let's just say, unless you're not straight as a ruler, it's not gonna make your day.
please message it to me on here lol. i travel around the world too and stay in hostels and stuff. i have wild stories too, but not like yours hah.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:14 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,649,071 times
Ha! Years ago, my ex-husband and I knew a guy who spent a great night dancing with a woman who brought her back to the hotel. . got himself 'serviced' - and when the flip occurred, discovered it was a man. Hey, it happens! It's sad, but quite funny. Especially since the guy was such a homo-phob. I will never forget the look of terror on his face as he told it - priceless!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships