U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 09:36 PM

1,322 posts, read 1,389,528 times

Advertisements

Aight man, so what conclusions did ya come to with all of this? Anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 10:30 PM

158 posts, read 170,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBlasphemy View Post
Aight man, so what conclusions did ya come to with all of this? Anything?
Yea I'm going to delete her phone numbers from my phone so that I dont ever drunk text/call her and just completely leave her alone. I dont want her thinking she was engaged to some pathetic loser so I'm just going to have to suck it up and move on. I saw on her myspace and twitter that her mood is "happy" so I guess shes feels more free now and doesn't have to answer to anyone. She also doesnt have to worry about petty bickering over minor stuff. Shes obviously happy with her decision and misses me very little so I'm going to let her be. It hurts knowing how much pain I'm in and shes happy. I guess I just didnt see this coming. I never thought she would cancel the engagement party and that this relationship was gunna last but it didnt.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:52 PM

2,176 posts, read 4,561,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjr918 View Post
Yea I'm going to delete her phone numbers from my phone so that I dont ever drunk text/call her and just completely leave her alone.
May of took nine pages, but you're doing the right thing!

Old 08-14-2009, 12:18 AM

5,962 posts, read 5,028,040 times
9 pages of THIS thread... I forgot how many there were on the other one.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Yea I'm going to delete her...
Man, I think that's for the best.. It'll take awhile to get over her, but ya know, it happens. A year from now all of this will be ancient history, and you'll have moved on by then. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt..

I'm glad you've made a decision.. At least now you can move on, right? Now it's time to focus on you and what you want, ya know? Find a chick that blows your ..mind, and just hang..

Wish ya the best, boss..

Old 08-14-2009, 05:16 AM

76 posts, read 113,251 times
Quote:
Yea I'm going to delete her phone numbers from my phone so that I dont ever drunk text/call her and just completely leave her alone. I dont want her thinking she was engaged to some pathetic loser so I'm just going to have to suck it up and move on. I saw on her myspace and twitter that her mood is "happy" so I guess shes feels more free now and doesn't have to answer to anyone. She also doesnt have to worry about petty bickering over minor stuff. Shes obviously happy with her decision and misses me very little so I'm going to let her be. It hurts knowing how much pain I'm in and shes happy. I guess I just didnt see this coming. I never thought she would cancel the engagement party and that this relationship was gunna last but it didnt.

Hey man. I've been following you're thread and am delighted to read this.

I myself am going threw a breakup. Mind you the relationship did not come near the stage yours did. But none the less, I feel frustrated that it seems so easy for her just to let go. Aren't guy's supposed to be the jerks that don't give a crap and jump ship without care? At least that's what Saved By the Bell taught me

Again. Best of Luck and stay strong.

What will most likely happen though is you'll be at the brink of getting over her and she'll send you a long winded e-mail asking for your heart back LOL.
Life's a Bi*ch and then you die

Last edited by Zwick; 08-14-2009 at 05:37 AM..

Old 08-14-2009, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBlasphemy View Post
Man, I think that's for the best.. It'll take awhile to get over her, but ya know, it happens. A year from now all of this will be ancient history, and you'll have moved on by then. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt..

I'm glad you've made a decision.. At least now you can move on, right? Now it's time to focus on you and what you want, ya know? Find a chick that blows your ..mind, and just hang..

Wish ya the best, boss..
thanx for your help UrbanB

Old 08-14-2009, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwick View Post
Hey man. I've been following you're thread and am delighted to read this.

I myself am going threw a breakup. Mind you the relationship did not come near the stage yours did. But none the less, I feel frustrated that it seems so easy for her just to let go. Aren't guy's supposed to be the jerks that don't care and jump ship without care? At least that's what Saved By the Bell taught me

Again. Best of Luck and stay strong.

What will most likely happen though is you'll be at the brink of getting over her and she'll send you a long winded e-mail asking for your heart LOL.
Life's a Bi*ch and then you die
thanks...good luck to you also....I wish she sent a long winded email asking for my heart but i know that will never happen haha

Old 08-14-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
thanx for your help UrbanB
No problem man.. let us know how it all turns out..

And, next hot chick ya meet, at least post a pic of her for us to admire.

Nevermind.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:34 PM

5,320 posts, read 6,583,015 times
I don't think it's wise to stay friends with her anyway, for your own sake. It's very difficult to get over someone and move on when you're still around them and have contact with them. I do think exes can be friends but I think there should be a period of no contact until you feel you've moved on, then resume contact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships