U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-16-2009, 08:05 AM

64 posts, read 65,278 times
You answered your own question: BORING. I don't do boring...ever. You need to talk to your partner about what he wants. If it's something that you both agree to and doesn't hurt anyone, then give it to him so he won't have to go somewhere else. The reason that you're probably boring is that you're too concerned with what other people would think if they knew what you were up to. It's no one else's business and if it makes you and your partner happy/improves your relationship, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msboom View Post
why and what kind of a man is bored with a nice girl but likes girls with problems, a girl who also likes bad boys. Why would a man choose a girl with tattoos, who goes with married men and has 4 kids and mental problems over a "nice" girl? What type of man cheats on his nice, boring girlfriend with someone like that? How can you tell if this is about to happen? How do you become not boring without playing games to help avoid this circumstance or is it just bound to happen when a man has vulnerable , easy female friends?
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 08:15 AM

2,176 posts, read 4,451,762 times
There was a show on MTV or VH1 called versus on several years ago. They said who would make a better girlfriend, Hillary Duff or Lindsay Lohan (who was presumed straight and actively partying)...They concluded with this. Hillary Duff would be the girl you bring home to mom and let her tend to the house. Lindsay would would the girl you cheat on Hillary with

Old 08-17-2009, 10:18 AM

3,753 posts, read 4,926,553 times
I've never quite understood this, either.

Take this girl for example: She's a young, successful woman, owns a home, has an oustanding career, she's SANE, she's not needy, clingy, or picky and she loves an intelligent conversation, NOT a conversation where he asks what color her undies are.

Why or why not is that attractive?

Old 08-17-2009, 11:24 AM

1,581 posts, read 1,988,737 times
Default Bad girl/Nice girl

I don't consider myself a "bad girl" but I don't consider myself a "nice girl" either. I think men are a lot like women. They want someone who is a good person, with integrity, but also someone with an edge. I think in general people feel more comfortable around someone who is not perfect and open about their flaws. If I ever met someone who claimed to be a "good guy" and who was flawless I would be very suspicious.

If you want to keep a guy interested - have an interesting life. You don't have to change who you are, get a bunch of tattoos, or have a bunch of steamy affairs. Just branch out a bit more. Find something you are passionate about, learn more about different cultures, try new things.

Personally, I don't think guys want the sterotypical "bad girl". Most men I talk to don't like tattoos or loose women. They just want someone who can challenge them.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:30 AM

16,623 posts, read 13,778,459 times
Quote:
Why would a man choose a girl with tattoos, who goes with married men and has 4 kids and mental problems over a "nice" girl?
Tattoos aren't bad.

Your other questions fall into a few categories of men: Those who hope to get laid, those who do not know any better.

Quote:
What type of man cheats on his nice, boring girlfriend with someone like that? How can you tell if this is about to happen? How do you become not boring without playing games to help avoid this circumstance or is it just bound to happen when a man has vulnerable , easy female friends?
Don't know, don't know, and sex.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:43 AM

2,433 posts, read 2,394,748 times
I sure as hell dont,i dont get men or women who like "bad" people nor do i know many men who do

I hear some people on here say thye like a challenge or somebody they can fix,lifes hard enough and gives you enough challengesas it is what sane person looks forward to and wants more challenges/problems in another aspect of their life?

Sounds dumb as hell to me

Old 08-17-2009, 01:04 PM

29,769 posts, read 18,099,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Whatever...

The right track would be not giving a flying f*** about what this butthole does with his disfunctional self and his wang. Just find a guy that is a better match for you.

Plus skanks can hit on attached guys pretty hard core. Not that I am saying that is an excuse....But...well there was this one show I was at with the s.o. and this skank who always hits on everyone's boyfriend starting trying to talk to him and boobing him. (Boobing = squishing boobs on the person obviously to skank it up.) So he runs over to me like a scared child telling me this which I start laughing because he is such a catholic...lol...but anyway I had to stare this skank down so hard and she kept doing it. So finally I just grabbed him and kissed him and then looked at her. The circle of guys backed away from me and her...LOL According to my guys friend I looked like I was going to kill her.

Ho bags are desperate and do not give up unless in the face of sure butt kicking...and even then...some sluts are dumb enough to dive in!
LOL...I get "boobed" on a semi-regular basis at clubs etc. I didn't know the term for it. Great story!

Old 08-17-2009, 01:46 PM

323 posts, read 530,869 times
Quote:
true, Im probably pretty boring. I think we have too much sex maybe. Am I on the right track?
I don't think any man on here is going to agree that you're having too much sex...maybe it is boring, but no guy (that I've ever encountered) would say there is such a thing as too much sex. Too much bad sex, maybe, but not too much sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships