Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 09:29 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Why are so many women attracted to the "bad boy" type?

I'm not that type but have passed myself off as one in the past. Easiest way to attract women!!! Why???
Not true. Let me guess....you're a "nice guy"?

Please read:
Heartless ******* International - Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS

Heartless ******* International - 'NiceGuy', '*******' - Different Sides of the Same Coin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times

My only comment on this is that it's interesting that you were pretty quick to link to Heartless *******.............

Old 08-25-2009, 10:06 AM

1,086 posts, read 3,360,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Do most women have 1 breast bigger than the other?
The same reason a man's testicle always hangs lower than the other one.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:48 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
Actually I have a question...Was at the gym today....why do women go to the gym to workout with a face full of makeup?? Just going to sweat it off.

To try and pick up guys or.....?

Old 08-26-2009, 03:30 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,244 times
hmm Dave that's an interesting question...I'd like to know that too, why bother?
Some women do feel naked without makeup and never ever leave the house without it, it's like leaving the house without underwear on...so I'm told, because I don't wear make up...

Old 08-26-2009, 04:57 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Everyones one half of their body is bigger than the other half however, my boobs are perfect LOL JUST kidding - I'm kidding!!

Huh maybe that's why my one eye is bigger then the other? ya think?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:29 PM

36 posts, read 58,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Actually I have a question...Was at the gym today....why do women go to the gym to workout with a face full of makeup?? Just going to sweat it off.

To try and pick up guys or.....?
Some women might just really have a habit that they cant break (i.e putting on make-up, even if they are just going to the gym.

I go to the gym and a few girls in my aerobics class wear makeup too, I guess if it makes em feel good, and they aren't really a bother to others we just have to accept that and let em be.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:16 PM

36 posts, read 58,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Why are so many women attracted to the "bad boy" type?

I'm not that type but have passed myself off as one in the past. Easiest way to attract women!!! Why???
i would have to say that girls who are attracted to bad guys are usually really immature or are bad girts themselves. Not all women go for the stereotypical bad boy. although when girls (not women) are, its usually for all the wrong reasons. Maybe you should try looking for more mature, confident and fulfilled women, then you wont have to keep passing yourself off as a bad guy.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:27 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Yep, M and F don't see eye to eye but to a degree it's only natural as we are built differently. I say, it's time to evolve to a higher level globally and come to understand our differences and just leave it at that.

Also, I think part of the conflict is the fact that our world has too much male dominance/influence and not enough feminine energy to balance out our state of affairs.

There were some old cultures here in America (pre Columbus) where the Females were responsible for all of the politics, and from what I was told, the whole civilization lived quite peacefully with each other.
I have to disagree with you here....in my career, there are way, way to many women in positions that they shouldn't be in...way to much estrogen and not enough experience, or way into micro management, controlling, etc. The only reason they obtained their positions are b/c the company they work for, prided themselves in hiring women (minorites) so they acheived their quotas...

I can't tell you how many secretaries come out to break in tears, stating they would never ever work for a woman again. Now, I have worked for a few women that were excellent leaders...excellent, but very few, compared to how many are out there...women leaders can be brutal, two faced...they blame everyone else for their mistakes, put personal agendas before team building....hold a grudge forever, believe me, I've seen some women execs who actually ruin lives, not to mention, break down all team spirit...so, due to what I've seen in very very large corporations....I'm not sold on women as leaders yet...as I said, way to much estrogen....and most of these women are not able to compare to men leaders. Sorry...

I will say this though, in all my years in the corporate field, I have worked for 4 women who were excellent leaders, dynamos, and could not be matched.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:22 AM

295 posts, read 667,691 times
I think SOME girls say they want a good guy but are more attracted to bad boys.....

I don't know what definition of "bad" we are using here, but there is something mysterious/unattainable about a bad boy. I think that motherly instinct can kick in, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships