Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 01:12 AM

27,342 posts, read 27,393,359 times

Advertisements

Oh my gawd, who....or what....is that? Those legs, eeek!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2009, 01:25 AM

2,179 posts, read 4,987,854 times
my best was also my worst if that is possible. i was really young and he was an older man who was recently divorced. it was my first and last relationship. it was good in the sense that i felt like he treated me like a woman, and he had a good spirit about him. bad in the sense, that he pretty much led me on thinking it was serious and that he wanted to be with me.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:36 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
Bosco, I meant to tag this picture of YOU on facebook, but I forgot. So here is your picture just in case you wanted it.
That is wrong on so many levels. When I move back to Omaha, I'm going to kick your ass.

Old 08-20-2009, 07:02 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
I am a girl...last time I checked! Girls can be bankers
"He's a she!!"

My bad. I guess I wasn't thinking.

Old 08-20-2009, 07:05 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
How yew doooin?

Damn, you must got it going on to make women go that crazy
To the person who sent the secret rep, OF COURSE I looked at his picture but I wasn't talking about looks, I'm talking about some other "special" qualities he has

Old 08-20-2009, 07:13 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
What's the craziest, weirdest, WORST relationship (or lack thereof) you've ever been in? It can be anything from how they turned psycho on you, stalked you, emotional basketcases, the crazy way they broke up with you, etc.

Yes, I have a twisted mind. Cut a girl some slack...I'm working a 12 hour day today!
God, I dated a man for a short time...he was nuts...I swear...he wouldn't take no for an answer, and I had to call the police on him....I mean, we'd break up and then 3 months later he'd call me and if I wasn't home, he'd continue to call, 4, 5, 6, 7 times or more and demand I phone him back. I could not, get rid of him....and I tried being nice for the longest time, which only made it worse....he was an idoit...he cheated, but expected you to be there for him when he wanted you?

I met him in a park once, to try and talk some sense into him...he was actually dating someone, told me he was, and told me he would break it off if we could get back together... I kept telling him, no, and it was like he didn't even hear me? I got home and called him up and was very rude...told him I didn't even like him....he still didn't hear me...finally I phoned the police. He would follow me to work, would call me at work and it didn't matter if I hung up on him or not...he kept calling back....

I swear, the guy was a nut case....and he is what comes to mind when I think of really awful relationships...

Old 08-20-2009, 07:18 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
To the person who sent the secret rep, OF COURSE I looked at his picture but I wasn't talking about looks, I'm talking about some other "special" qualities he has
Good Morning,
tried to give you reps, but you know the deal

yes, having a great summer, can you believe it's almost Labor Day, it went soooo darn fast....

but I love autumn and it's array of colors...like a landscape painting, all autumn colors, etc...., with all the smells and noise of leaves falling on the ground...Halloween, October...lots to look forward to...

Old 08-20-2009, 07:21 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Good Morning,
tried to give you reps, but you know the deal

yes, having a great summer, can you believe it's almost Labor Day, it went soooo darn fast....

but I love autumn and it's array of colors...like a landscape painting, all autumn colors, etc...., with all the smells and noise of leaves falling on the ground...Halloween, October...lots to look forward to...
Summer flew by this year, the kids have already been in school over two weeks I love Autumn too - it's so beautiful - although I must say, I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas, we have some great family plans this year and I can't wait. Take care Creme

Old 08-20-2009, 09:05 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I would have asked her if she thought she could grab the gun out of the drawer before I got mine out of my waistband.
Slight problem...I was naked too.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:21 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
That's easy. A woman who was so paranoid about every woman I knew. I mean, I would be at the mall with her, and I would see a friend from high school and start talking. Carol would keep walking and then give me the business afterwards. She was always imagining me getting involved with female co-workers, wanting to know where I had been, etc. etc. Just a pathetic, insecure person who made my life a living hell, even though I was doing nothing wrong. God only knows whose life she's messing up now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships