U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2009, 09:27 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
23,932 posts, read 20,217,273 times
Reputation: 11210

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
And some "thick" women look bloated. Different strokes indeed.
Why are you making this so adversarial?

 
Old 08-29-2009, 10:08 PM
 
Location: SoCal - Sherman Oaks & Woodland Hills
12,980 posts, read 18,622,733 times
Reputation: 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
I find thin and athletic the most attractive. Now runway model thin is ugly, but thin, in shape, and toned is hot.

This is perfection:

Perfection indeed.

Finally someone else who knows what a good looking thin woman looks like. Thin and athletic are really the most desirable. Great post 11th.
 
Old 08-29-2009, 10:28 PM
 
2,538 posts, read 5,115,028 times
Reputation: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
. I find little enjoyment in having sex with a skeleton of a woman but I find great enjoyment in having sex with a lady who has enough pushin cushion to push back without snapping bones!
BWAHahahahahaha that was the most funniest posting on City-data in a LONG time.... great
 
Old 08-29-2009, 10:32 PM
 
2,538 posts, read 5,115,028 times
Reputation: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Perfection indeed.

Finally someone else who knows what a good looking thin woman looks like. Thin and athletic are really the most desirable. Great post 11th.

In my opinion the most beautiful women in the world are Asian (Chinese , Korean and Japanese). Most of them have this awesome friendly attitude, can cook, and are smart too.
 
Old 08-29-2009, 10:54 PM
 
Location: SoCal - Sherman Oaks & Woodland Hills
12,980 posts, read 18,622,733 times
Reputation: 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRE332 View Post
In my opinion the most beautiful women in the world are Asian (Chinese , Korean and Japanese). Most of them have this awesome friendly attitude, can cook, and are smart too.
Try not to stray off topic here. We are talking about thin women or thick women. Nothing else. Peace!!
 
Old 08-29-2009, 11:03 PM
 
2,538 posts, read 5,115,028 times
Reputation: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Try not to stray off topic here. We are talking about thin women or thick women. Nothing else. Peace!!
oh I'm sorry 8.53 posts a day, did I ruin your evening?
 
Old 08-29-2009, 11:54 PM
 
Location: Southern California
3,270 posts, read 4,570,061 times
Reputation: 4255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Why are you making this so adversarial?
I'm not attacking, I'm defending. You (and others) regularly make nasty implied and direct insults towards thin women. That's fine if you like large women, but it's not necessary to degrade those outside of your personal taste.
 
Old 08-30-2009, 12:05 AM
 
866 posts, read 1,462,933 times
Reputation: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
I'm not attacking, I'm defending. You (and others) regularly make nasty implied and direct insults towards thin women. That's fine if you like large women, but it's not necessary to degrade those outside of your personal taste.
Thank you, because if you didnt get with him, I sure as hell would!
 
Old 08-30-2009, 12:27 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
23,932 posts, read 20,217,273 times
Reputation: 11210
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
I'm not attacking, I'm defending. You (and others) regularly make nasty implied and direct insults towards thin women. That's fine if you like large women, but it's not necessary to degrade those outside of your personal taste.
I think you are blowing this way out of proportion. Outside of Kate Moss, I haven't degraded anyone.
 
Old 08-30-2009, 12:28 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
23,932 posts, read 20,217,273 times
Reputation: 11210
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
Thank you, because if you didnt get with him, I sure as hell would!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top