Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 12:41 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Sure we are. I'd love to see what a man who loves thick girls looks like just in case my present relationship doesn't work out

I'm old, ugly and married........but in case that never works out......

Old 09-02-2009, 12:43 PM

1,191 posts, read 1,584,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy eyes 1979 View Post
Alot of thin women act like they are afraid to eat because they think they are getting fat when they actually look like Alley Mcbeal.
That is really nerve racking. But it does work both ways. I have never liked women who have an unhealthy relationship to food. Some fear it like the plague. Others make it the center of their lives. When I was in my dating phase (married now) one of the main things I looked at on first date was how women handled eating a meal.

People who are overly analytical about food can be very annoying. We should all eat healthy. But a piece of pizza every now and then won't kill you. Heck, you may even enjoy it!

Old 09-02-2009, 12:48 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude1 View Post
That is really nerve racking. But it does work both ways. I have never liked women who have an unhealthy relationship to food. Some fear it like the plague. Others make it the center of their lives. When I was in my dating phase (married now) one of the main things I looked at on first date was how women handled eating a meal.

People who are overly analytical about food can be very annoying. We should all eat healthy. But a piece of pizza every now and then won't kill you. Heck, you may even enjoy it!
I recall in an interview with Julia Childs that she viewed this sub culture as treating food like medicine. I stand behind her and Rick Bayless behind the jar of rendered pork fat.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:57 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude1 View Post

I love when people try to analyze your whole life by how you eat one meal. I remember I went out to eat with a guy and ordered baby back ribs with mac & cheese and okra. He was like "are you going to eat all of that"

No I just ordered it because I wanted to see what it looked like on my plate I was like I can pay for my own food if it's a problem

Then he got all embarrassed and said no, I’m just surprised you ordered that. Then after a long pause he said so you like to eat out, huh?

What were you expecting me to eat at Sonny's BBQ; a salad?

Old 09-02-2009, 06:51 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,537,016 times
Hegre's models are the body types that i really like. I believe most of them are Eastern European women. This guy knows how to pick em' or pay them i should say. They're absolutely stunning!

Old 09-03-2009, 02:04 AM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,394 times
"Thick" is a relative term.

If they are Jennifer Lopez thick then that is just perfect. Or even a little chubbier than that is awesome. As long as the waist is relatively small, it's good.

If they are Roseanne Barr thick, sorry, that's too much. When the midsection is really big, not into that.

These days, lots of women who are over 250 pounds call themselves "thick".

You should have been more clear on this.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:06 AM

168 posts, read 378,546 times
Genonefire, these girls are sex bombs, but to tell the truth the woman I always tend to fall for is the sweet girl next door type. Not sexy, but cute and someone that is kind, caring and a great communicator. I can see myself fantisizing about these girls once ina while but I just dont see myself falling in love with them.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:16 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
"Thick" is a relative term.

If they are Jennifer Lopez thick then that is just perfect. Or even a little chubbier than that is awesome. As long as the waist is relatively small, it's good.

If they are Roseanne Barr thick, sorry, that's too much. When the midsection is really big, not into that.

These days, lots of women who are over 250 pounds call themselves "thick".

You should have been more clear on this.
Unless a woman is 6'5" at 250, I wouldn't consider that as "thick".

Old 09-03-2009, 06:18 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genonfire View Post
Thick...This is my definition of " thick or " curvy " women I like

Can I feed them to my tiger

Old 09-03-2009, 09:26 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreeterww View Post
Genonefire, these girls are sex bombs,
I see two posts relating to Genonefire's post but looks like he deleted it. Must have been good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships