Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 10:08 PM

9,005 posts, read 13,776,379 times

Advertisements

Only problem with that is everyone seems to really,I mean really,hate obese women

Old 10-09-2011, 10:11 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,944,484 times
Look how close the pole is.

It's almost split down the middle. Really you shouldn't worry about what people say about your body. If you are happy with yourself then tell those people to politely shove it.

As a personal preference, I love women who are thick and curvy. Women who are supermodel thin scare me, because I really do think they need to eat something and not run off and toss it up.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:14 PM

51,931 posts, read 52,342,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Only problem with that is everyone seems to really,I mean really,hate obese women
Yeah, there are a few guys here that are completely obnoxious about fat women. It sorta embarrasses me, the lack of character about it, yeah, I'm not a fan of really obese women either, but I think people should have a little more class and not get so ugly about it.

You can't control others, and you can't control how they are going to react. All you can do is control yourself.

Rudeness and low class behavior seems to have been given a sort of "pass" and isn't checked the way it should be. I blame all of the crappy reality shows and bad parenting over the last several yrs... IDK....

Old 10-09-2011, 10:22 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,859,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, there are a few guys here that are completely obnoxious about fat women. It sorta embarrasses me, the lack of character about it, yeah, I'm not a fan of really obese women either, but I think people should have a little more class and not get so ugly about it.
I agree. There are a few idiots here who are just flat out mean and obnoxious about it. Pointless really.

As for the pic, I do love me a nice rack, but it will have to come with a nice rest of the package. If the rest of the package is really nice, the rack can be "A" cup and she could still be a 10 in my book.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:52 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,295,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leytonthom View Post

Thick women like her, hell yes.
she's got a nice rack but we need to see the other half of the pic before the judges can rate this talent.

I like them right in the middle, not too thin and not too thick. This usually means she's got something to grip on.

when I lived in Europe I was pleasantly surprised with all the firm a you could clutch in the areas where chicks rode bicycles. Great t to a ratios, and not too many klhoe Kardashian wilderbeasts.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,085,402 times
I like 'em damn near anorexic thin, with big boobs and long hair.

But that's just me.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,098,228 times
Guys who prefer thin women can't handle a thick woman. And by thick, I mean just enough meat in the right places. I like 'em thick in the RIGHT spots I need something to hold onto, can't do that with a skinny, thin woman.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:42 PM

627 posts, read 1,291,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herc130 View Post
I usually perfer a Mila Kunis over a Kim Kardashian although I wouldn't say no to a Kim Kardashian type as they are very fun to ****. On her off months, Kim Kardashian is approaching kinda too thick if not fat, which is why I perfer a Mila Kunis. Pretty sure she'll hold her shape till she is very old and grey while Kim is probably not too far from going beyond just being curvy.

Spoiler
No sht, you gotta love what's on the inside????!!????
Mila Kunis is cute but she is flat where she shouldn't be. And for that reason, I don't find her attractive. A great personality won't help in her case.

I prefer an a-cup to a flat butt.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:54 PM

38 posts, read 71,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei Han View Post
Mila Kunis is cute but she is flat where she shouldn't be. And for that reason, I don't find her attractive. A great personality won't help in her case.

I prefer an a-cup to a flat butt.
Hey you, Brogain here. I agree with that point. Her flat face is completely unappealing. If I were still attracted to women, white women no less, I would look elsewhere. But that's irrelevant, since I'd rather have Denzel and his chocolate milk dispenser.

Brogain X
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships