Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:58 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times

Advertisements

I really just like in a "physically attracted to" sense most women except for super skinny model types with their shoulder and clavicle bones showing and fat women. I prefer the Kim Kardashian types and the thin workout a lot fit types, but really, most other women I find to be physically attractive as well. except for the fat/obese women and the super skinny runway model boney/skinny woman.

The girl in the vid I posted is PHYSICALLY FLAWLESS.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:00 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
To me, my wife is ideal.

She's 5'3" 150 pounds, 36DD-27-39 measurments. Most guys would call her fat, but I don't care. I like it b/c her boobs and behind are nice to grab onto.
I like the way you roll man.

Old 08-29-2009, 12:43 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by femmefatalezz View Post
I hate it when people assume some thin people don't eat.
I agree. I find that thin women are actually less uptight about enjoying food. It's the "thick" women who are always dieting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmoose View Post
No, wait, I take great delight in informing you that the "plus-sized" model is actually standard, average healthy sized. The fashion industry has a far more inclusive definition of "plus sized" than the rest of us.
Average is not healthy. The average woman in the US is overweight. 1/3 are obese. Vanity sizing is very real, meaning the size 12 of yesteryear is not the size 12 of today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki9947 View Post
Jessica Biel, Charlotte Johannson...
Jessica Beil is like 5'9 and a size 2. Far cry from "thick". She's just an example of thin women with a small waist and hips/butt. That's really not all that unusual. I see more "thick" women suffering from a lack of waist than thin ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Im still waiting for you to give us examples of women who are shaped like 12 year old boys that men idolize.
I have personally heard men state that they find these following women attractive (some to my great surprise), none of whom are curvy (although calling them boyish is just untrue and mean):

Audrey Hepburn
Natalie Portman
Keira Knightley
Kate Moss
Sienna Miller
Gwen Stefani
Kate Hudson
Lucy Liu

Old 08-29-2009, 07:24 AM

1,581 posts, read 3,298,495 times
Another thin woman:

Old 08-29-2009, 07:26 AM

1,581 posts, read 3,298,495 times
and another ...

Old 08-29-2009, 08:13 AM

1,113 posts, read 3,494,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Kim Kardashian wouldn't be thick she's just got a big butt...I'm trying to think of a non-black celeb that would be classified as thick.

Rachael Ray is one who comes to mind. I'd say she's semi-thick.

There's a difference between 'thick' and 'big': Monique, Kirstie Alley, and Rosanne aren't 'thick'-they're 'big'. (However when Kirstie went on Oprah wearing a bikini, she was 'thick'.) A woman who has no noticeable waistline, who's 'barrel shaped', I would call 'big' not 'thick'.

I'm considered 'thick': I'm hourglass-shaped with larger boobs and 'junk in the trunk', with 'meaty' legs. I've gotten compliments from white men but mostly get attention from black and hispanic men.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
I have personally heard men state that they find these following women attractive (some to my great surprise), none of whom are curvy (although calling them boyish is just untrue and mean):

Audrey Hepburn
Natalie Portman
Keira Knightley
Kate Moss
Sienna Miller
Gwen Stefani
Kate Hudson
Lucy Liu
I personally find the ones in bold attractive. The women you listed are definitely far from being "boyish".

Old 08-29-2009, 10:49 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Jessica Beil is like 5'9 and a size 2. Far cry from "thick". She's just an example of thin women with a small waist and hips/butt. That's really not all that unusual. I see more "thick" women suffering from a lack of waist than thin ones.
She is petite but has broad shoulders, long, wide lats and big deltoids. Her legs and butt are nice too. Those are her thick characteristics.

Quote:

Audrey Hepburn
Natalie Portman
Keira Knightley
Kate Moss
Sienna Miller
Gwen Stefani
Kate Hudson
Lucy Liu
Some of these ladies (bold) have pretty faces, but none have attractive physiques. I still don't see how anyone could find Kate Moss attractive in any way.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Some of these ladies have pretty faces, but none have attractive physiques. I still don't see how anyone could find Kate Moss attractive in any way.
Im all out of reps for you but you are so right. NONE of them have attractive sexy bodies. They are typical of what women may say is attractive but not so much men.

There is NOTHING about Kate Moss that I find attractive at all. She's not ugly per se, but she is definitely not attractive and she's far far far FAAAAAAR from being sexy.

Old 08-29-2009, 02:33 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,780,553 times
An example of perfection...

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:27 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships