Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 01:28 PM

17 posts, read 30,033 times

Advertisements

Wow, I guess because I have been so busy trying to survive in this crazy world, and as a single parent, I haven't had much time to worry about my sex life! I am divorced for almost 5 years and have chosen to remain single! When I was first divorced, I suppose I thought it would be ok to have meaningless, sexual relationships, but that has all changed now; (don't get me wrong, I didn't sleep around, but had a friend with benefits, after my divorce)... That is a part of my past though, because I have decided NOT to have sex until some day when I am ready for a serious relationship again (if that ever happens)! I have always been a passionate person/lover, but really, if the feelings aren't there, then you can pretty much take care of it yourself, and probably get more out of it! I'm not saying I do that, but for those who can't stand being without... Well, you know how it works! Good luck!

Last edited by my96saleen; 09-01-2009 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 07:27 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONNIEANDDONNA417 View Post
well its what most people want...especially when you get older....playing the field and dating just isnt fun anymore.

I am 38 years old and have been in and out of relationships...i just got married last monday for the first time...i am so happy...i couldve hope for anything else
Congratulations!

I don't think we are addressing a specific age bracket. I think a lot of people, at any age, will want company even if they don't want commitment or don't want to settle. Some people are forever material and some aren't but are great lovers/friends. I'm just saying there is love to be had, even if you're not accountable to them or heavily dating them.

Long distance relationships or being with a really busy person are two examples. I just met someone who lives a few hours south of here who is fine with meeting once a week when he is in town. It's all he has to offer, and that is fine with me. It's still very early in the game but we get along famously and we know the limitations/expectations going in. The last guy I met was from up north and we met up when he was in town. Also great while it lasted.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:34 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaha View Post
yes, I don't want to depend on guys to make me happy - sexually or emotionally...but sex does seem need a man to make it work lol...really don't want to get any disease and I can't do sex without love...

I never tried BOB, maybe I should give it try? anyone wants to give some suggestions on how to choose a good BOB? does it work? or what about a hand massager or other options?
Libida.com - Adult Sex Toys, Tips and Erotica for Women

Old 09-01-2009, 08:29 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,158 times
I prefer to be single and visit BOB every other day.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:38 PM

328 posts, read 573,329 times
Women have always been SELF-reliant. Nuff said...

Old 09-01-2009, 08:48 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Dang. Care to show a girl the ropes?
Well, darling, I'd absolutely love to share you my secrets but then I'd have to kill you.

I will say that it involves a clown and three barely ripe peaches though. Oh, and one handful of sticky tack, preferably the pretty blue color.

It's always harvesting time for mangoes where I live.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:53 PM

985 posts, read 2,601,051 times
OP- Google Eroscillator, from what I've heard about it, you'll never need a man again lol

Old 09-29-2009, 08:34 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonya12 View Post
Want more pleasure in your sexual life sophisticated sex toys can help you to fulfill your sexual desire as it has a varieties of products such as adult toys, Online Sexy Toys, Penis Enlargement Product, Vibrators for men and women, Erection rings, Lingerie, Toy cleaner, lubricant, dildos and many more.
lmao....ask and you shall recieve. Wonder how long this poster/spammer will take to be banned.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:39 AM

914 posts, read 1,806,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Women can go without sex. It's not that big of a deal. Those really hard up can find a young man or a cabana boy to romp with.
I don't believe that. The longest i've gone without sex was a year. It was awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaha View Post
so I 100% support the idea that if a woman can't find a good man, she would be better off just being single. But I am just wondering how those good sinlge women deal with their sex life? I would assume they don't want to sleep around b/c we are here talking about traditionally good women.

any thoughts?
I believe I am a great woman, and I am into casual sex. Not swinger parties and junk. The only time I remain celibate is after a breakup- not healthy to rebound. Also, women CAN find a good man.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:45 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
This entire thread seems to be nothing but pervy guys trying to get women to talk about intimate "moments" so they can get their pervy kicks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships