U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 08-30-2009, 10:17 PM
 
65 posts, read 115,086 times
Reputation: 25

Advertisements

so I 100% support the idea that if a woman can't find a good man, she would be better off just being single. But I am just wondering how those good sinlge women deal with their sex life? I would assume they don't want to sleep around b/c we are here talking about traditionally good women.

any thoughts?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-30-2009, 11:05 PM
 
19,376 posts, read 19,273,597 times
Reputation: 20304
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaha View Post
so I 100% support the idea that if a woman can't find a good man, she would be better off just being single. But I am just wondering how those good sinlge women deal with their sex life? I would assume they don't want to sleep around b/c we are here talking about traditionally good women.

any thoughts?
One word. Rabbit.

Seriously. How could you think this would be a problem?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2009, 11:15 PM
 
Location: Florida
7,255 posts, read 7,016,952 times
Reputation: 5934
SoooOOOoo let me get this straight. You want me (amongst other single women) to give you specifics on the very innermost intimate core of our sex lives? Bwah-ha, nope, no way. I don't even discuss this with my friends. *salutes* Cheers!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2009, 08:51 AM
 
2,608 posts, read 3,276,909 times
Reputation: 2036
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
SoooOOOoo let me get this straight. You want me (amongst other single women) to give you specifics on the very innermost intimate core of our sex lives? Bwah-ha, nope, no way. I don't even discuss this with my friends. *salutes* Cheers!
I think it's a valid question.

I know what men do. We have options, like prostitutes and strip clubs. But I feel like this exactly issue is what turns some really good women into nut jobs. If they aren't getting it, they can go nuts or become downright b*tchy, hurting their chances even more.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2009, 08:56 AM
 
Location: New Zealand and Australia
7,423 posts, read 7,213,585 times
Reputation: 7750
Bob.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2009, 10:12 AM
 
Location: East Valley, AZ
3,755 posts, read 5,500,665 times
Reputation: 3740
Yeah, what they all said.

BOB and a fresh pack of batteries
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2009, 10:16 AM
 
8,424 posts, read 25,848,022 times
Reputation: 5966
How does sleeping with someone make you bad?

Get real..its not the 50's
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2009, 12:48 PM
 
7,977 posts, read 9,198,503 times
Reputation: 6762
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
How does sleeping with someone make you bad?

Get real..its not the 50's
I agree. Everyone has sexual needs and there's nothing wrong with finding someone to fulfill them. I think if women resort to using BOB, it's because he's safer. No risk of disease and no chance of getting pregnant.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2009, 12:53 PM
 
Location: Florida
7,255 posts, read 7,016,952 times
Reputation: 5934
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
I think it's a valid question.

I know what men do. We have options, like prostitutes and strip clubs. But I feel like this exactly issue is what turns some really good women into nut jobs. If they aren't getting it, they can go nuts or become downright b*tchy, hurting their chances even more.
To you it's valid because it is not you who is a female who does not wish to vomit details out about her sex life. Now don't argue with me or I will hit you over the head with my BOB, it's my birthday.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2009, 12:59 PM
 
369 posts, read 259,782 times
Reputation: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaha View Post
so I 100% support the idea that if a woman can't find a good man, she would be better off just being single. But I am just wondering how those good sinlge women deal with their sex life? I would assume they don't want to sleep around b/c we are here talking about traditionally good women.

any thoughts?

As I stated on this thread, Women dont count the partners they dont want to. IE when you ask a woman how many men she slept with mulitply it by at least 2.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top